A Small Orange is a web hosting service provider that uses enterprise-grade hardware to guarantee 99.9% website uptime and fast performance. It features cPanel, unlimited email accounts, website builder integration, and WordPress-optimized servers. It costs $6.51 to $27.50/month. It’s best for startups looking for an affordable hosting solution, particularly those that do not want to be tied up with long-term contracts, as well as businesses that require high-speed website loading.
A Small Orange Pros & Cons
All shared hosting plans offer premium features for free
Limited customer support
Available on a month-to-month subscription
It automatically takes down your website once you exceed your bandwidth limit
Who A Small Orange Is Best For
- Startups that want to pay for web hosting on a month-to-month basis: While most web hosts require long-term contracts, A Small Orange offers month-to-month hosting with low-cost, commitment-free plans—making it an affordable solution.
- Businesses looking for a reliable web hosting service that can speed up website loading: To boost website speed performance of up to 15X, all of its hosting solutions use advanced enterprise-grade server hardware, Intel Xeon E5 Dual Hex Core processors, and fully solid-state-drive (SSD) storage.
A Small Orange Pricing
A Small Orange’s pricing for its shared hosting plans ranges between $6.51 and $27.50 per month. All plans include cPanel, enterprise-grade processors, email accounts, WordPress-optimized servers, and Weebly Cloud access.
A Small Orange Tiered Pricing & Features
Password-protected Directories, IP-blocking, and Hotlink and Leech Protection
*Tiny plan is available on an annual term only, which costs $78.12 per year.
A Small Orange’s shared plans are inclusive of daily backups, password-protected directories, IP-blocking, and hotlink and leech protection. Most hosting providers offer these features at an extra cost.
A Small Orange Add-ons
- Website builder ($14.30 to $35.20 per month): A Small Orange’s website builder features a drag-and-drop editor, making it easy to create a website without any technical skills.
- SiteLock ($20 to $200 per year): This feature will find, fix, and prevent malware by scanning your website inside and out.
- Managed pay-per-click (PPC) services (starts at $250 per month plus $150 one-time setup fee): Its managed PPC solutions will assist you in setting up your strategic paid search campaigns, including choosing common keywords and phrases, creating ads, and measuring website performance and return on investment (ROI).
- Managed search engine optimization (SEO) services ($99 to $299.99 per month): A Small Orange’s dedicated marketing program managers will handle search engine optimization tasks on your behalf.
A Small Orange Alternatives 2020
Blog Hosting Site
Businesses looking for turnkey web hosting for less than $5/month
Businesses that want to pay for inexpensive web hosting on a month-to-month basis
Businesses looking for a host with unmetered storage and bandwidth on all plans
Businesses that want super-fast website load times
Businesses with existing ecommerce sites needing WooCommerce-compatible hosting
Businesses that want an easy-to-use website builder and web host in one
Summary of A Small Orange Reviews
As of the date this article was written (May 06, 2020), there are very few up-to-date A Small Orange reviews online. If you are a past or current A Small Orange customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the service.
A Small Orange Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does it offer discounts to charities & nonprofits?
Yes, it does. A Small Orange offers a 10% discount or even a free Small plan to all qualifying charities and nonprofits. Contact the company to find out if your organization qualifies.
What types of support does it provide?
A Small Orange’s only official method for technical support is via its help desk, and it will provide you service 24/7. Phone, email, and live chat support are not official methods of support and are limited and subject to the availability of its staff.
What is A Small Orange’s refund policy?
First-time customers who decide to cancel their accounts within their first 90 days will get a full refund.
Our Top Fastest Web Hosting Services Picks
If you aren’t sure if A Small Orange is right for you, this article on the fastest web hosting services is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, add-ons, speed-boosting features, ease of use, and reviews.