Abby Connect is an answering service company that provides dedicated U.S.-based receptionists for your call handling needs. It features call overflow, message delivery, and voicemail-to-email. Its monthly fees range from $279 to $1,089, and it’s best for law firms and businesses that handle large call volumes.
Abby Connect Pros & Cons
Dedicated and highly rated live answering receptionists
Expensive per-minute answering plans
Custom transfer music
Lacks appointment scheduling
Who Abby Connect Is Best For
- Law firms: Abby Connect’s receptionists are trained and equipped with years of legal phone answering experience. In addition to handling calls, they can also manage client intake through customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Clio, Lawmatics, and HubSpot.
- Businesses with large call volumes: Abby Connect’s services let business owners focus on high-level tasks, as they handle all calls based on the user’s preferences. Apart from providing full-time answering and 24-hour coverage, it also features call overflow that ensures that a live staff member will handle all customer calls.
Abby Connect Pricing
Abby Connect’s pricing page shows three plans with monthly fees that range from $279 to $1,089. The main difference between the plans is the number of monthly call minutes. All users are provided with a dedicated receptionist team, access to custom transfer tunes, an unlimited number of voicemail minutes and boxes, and more.
Numbers of Monthly Call Minutes
Dedicated Account Manager & Team
Unlimited Voicemail Minutes and Boxes
Custom Transfer Tunes
Bilingual Receptionists (Spanish and English)
Abby Connect Alternatives 2020
Businesses that want a full-featured auto-attendant instead of a live receptionist
Solopreneurs looking for a tailor-made mobile answering service
Teams looking for an affordable, no-frills answering service
Organizations looking for custom scripting and customer troubleshooting functionality
Businesses that need dedicated human receptionists to provide a live experience to callers
Last updated on 04/24/20
Abby Connect Features
Abby Connect provides a team of U.S.-based virtual receptionists who specialize in handling calls for a variety of industries, including legal practice and accounting. Here are some of Abby Connect’s most essential features.
- Dedicated receptionist team: Abby Connect assigns a dedicated account manager and a team of bilingual receptionists for your call handling and screening needs.
- Voicemail: All plans include unlimited voicemail minutes and boxes, as well as voicemail-to-email functionality.
- Custom transfer tunes: You may remain on-brand and keep your customers engaged—even while they are being transferred—with your custom transfer tunes.
- CRM integrations: Abby Connect allows integrations with the following CRMs: HubSpot, Clio, Clio Grow, and Lawmatics.
- Extended hours: You may increase the typical live answering coverage of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (weekdays) in your local U.S. time zone as a free add-on. Extended hours include 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time onwards (weekdays) and 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (weekends). At an extra cost, 24-hour coverage is also available.
- Call overflow: Through Abby Connect’s call overflow feature, you are guaranteed that all incoming calls are answered by a live virtual receptionist—despite having high call volumes.
Most Helpful Abby Connect Reviews
All of the recent Abby Connect reviews online are positive. The majority of the users are impressed with its receptionists’ excellent performance. Some mentioned that everything has been running smoothly, from setup to call handling. Though its prices are steeper than some of its alternatives in the market, most users pointed out that it is worth the price.
There are no up-to-date negative reviews as of the date this article was written (April 21, 2020).
Has a dedicated team of receptionists who are easy to communicate with
A user who left a positive review of Abby Connect liked that it has a dedicated team of professional virtual receptionists who are easy and quick to communicate with. He added that its prices are lower than hiring someone to work in his office.
Abby Connect Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use my existing phone number with Abby Connect?
Yes, you can. The process is as simple as dialing a number to get your current phone number forwarded to Abby Connect’s answering service.
Am I allowed to change my plan at any time?
Yes, you are. You may email or call your account manager to change your plan, which will be prorated for you.
Can I monitor my monthly usage?
Yes, you can monitor your monthly usage through Abby Connect’s portal. Additionally, you are free to ask your account manager—through an email or a call—anything about your account.
Abby Connect offers highly rated answering services that guarantee that a dedicated U.S.-based virtual receptionist handles all of your customers’ calls. Despite having fees that are higher than its alternatives, its user reviews reflect how valuable it is for businesses. Besides, it is still more expensive to hire an office-based employee to work on all of the tasks that can be done by its receptionists. If quality performance is your focus and prices aren’t a deal-breaker for you, then Abby Connect is worth considering. You may also take advantage of its free trial to evaluate if their services match your needs.
If you aren’t sure if Abby Connect is right for you, this article on the best answering services is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, ease of use, and features, like customer support and an auto-attendant.