ABC Inventory Software Pros and Cons
No phone, email, and online support
Can be installed on an unlimited number of workstations
Cannot link workstations together
No mobile app and online access
Who ABC Inventory Software Is Best For
Because the app is free and accommodates just one seat, it’s best for:
- SMBs that need only the basic tools to manage inventory, sales orders, fixed assets, and work orders
- Users who prefer to operate their software independently and do not require any support
ABC Inventory Software Pricing
Those looking for the ABC Inventory Software pricing details will be glad to know that it is absolutely free for single users. If you want more users and a comprehensive setup, then you may upgrade to Almyta Inventory Distributor (AID), which costs $49–$99 per license, or Almyta Control System (ACS), which costs $435–$1,835 per license.
The main difference between the two paid versions is access to premium features, including inventory reconciliations, bill of materials report, and auto purchase order (P.O.) creation with price optimization.
Numbers of Users
ABC Inventory Software
Almyta Inventory Distributor (AID)
$49 to $99
Almyta Control System (ACS)
$435 to $1,835
ABC Inventory Software Alternatives 2020
Inventory Management Software
Small businesses that have limited inventory items and need a full-featured program
Warehouse management and dropshipping businesses
Mobile businesses and retail stores
Businesses with a large number of simple items that need basic inventory across multiple locations
Businesses with small SKU counts seeking ecommerce capabilities and QuickBooks connectivity
Sellers with small SKU counts that want PC-based software
ABC Inventory Software Features
ABC Inventory Software is designed to help users track stock lists and volumes and minimize recording errors by automating tasks. Here are some of its essential capabilities.
- Currency rates auto-update
- Export data to Microsoft Excel, Word, HTML, and text functionality
- Multiple warehouses and workstation configurations
- Screen and report permissions by user or group
- Single-user only
- User-selectable decimal places for inventory units
- First and second Serial/Lot numbers with full bar code support
- In Stock, On Hold, Committed, and On Order totals and details
- Inventory unit detail and filters
- Multiple receive/issue screen formats and views
- Warehouse/location movement logs
- Automatic purchase order generation based on historical data
- Quick price quotation based on purchasing history
- Supplier database with suspension and probation warning flags
- Blanket purchase orders with the delivery schedule
- Support for items with temporary IDs
- Support for purchase order approval process
- Approval support
- Automatic product creation with serial number assignments
- Automatic with suffix/prefix or manual order numbering
- Fixed asset repair and maintenance orders
- Machine assembly orders
- Parts and labor quotations
- Asset pictures with catalog printing
- Asset to asset allocation
- Deprecation comparison (by two deprecation types) reports
- Energy consumption counters
- Purchase order receive
- Usage counters
- Automated invoices for handling and shipping.
- Scheduling warehouse appointments for inventory items
- Port-to-Port operations
- Receiving inventory against warehouse appointments
- Reporting back to a client the appointments’ status
- Support for screen customization
Most Helpful ABC Inventory Software Reviews
Some users who gave positive ABC Inventory Software reviews like that it is feature-packed despite being totally free, while others appreciate that it is user-friendly. Meanwhile, there are hardly any negative reviews, other than a few reviewers who noted that the app needs a design update.
Impressive free tool to conduct inventory tasks
One user who gave a positive review on Capterra described the software as user-friendly and easy to understand. He added that his team uses the tool to monitor inventory across warehouses with ease.
Software design needs an update
Another negative review on Capterra highlighted that the app needs a redesign because it looks outdated.
ABC Inventory Software Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are its minimum system requirements?
For ABC Inventory Software to work, you will need the following:
- Intel- or AMD-based PC
- Windows XP SP2, Server 2003, or Vista
- 60 MB free disk space
- 800×600 minimum screen resolution
Is there a time limit to using the software?
No, and you may use it for as long as you need—provided that you are a single user. Multi-user capabilities are available only in the commercial (paid) versions.
Does it have a mobile app?
No, it doesn’t. ABC Inventory Software is an on-premise tool and is not available for use online.
Our Top Inventory Management Software Picks
If you aren’t sure if ABC Inventory Software is right for you, then this article on the best free inventory management software is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of software and narrowed our recommendations down based on price or cost-based limitations, accessibility, product and supplier data, integrations, and bundling or kitting features.