Adobe Connect is a video conferencing software that enables users to host and manage virtual meetings, webinars, and classes. It features voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP), file and screen sharing, collaboration tools, and registration management. Its monthly fees start at $50, and it’s best for companies, marketers, and educators looking for a comprehensive web conference solution.
Adobe Connect Pros & Cons
Simple and intuitive software
More expensive compared to most of its competitors
Extensive and flexible capabilities
Occasional connection issues
Who Adobe Connect Is Best For
- Companies, marketers, and educators looking for a comprehensive web conference solution: Adobe Connect offers a robust set of features that allows users to communicate and collaborate online—whether it is for business, education, or more. It also comes with a wide range of audience engagement tools like quizzes, multiple chat pods, polls, simulations, games, and breakout rooms.
Adobe Connect Pricing
Adobe Connect pricing page shows plans with monthly fees that start at $50. The main differences between the plans are the meeting capacity and main functionalities—meetings, webinars, and learning. Enterprise options are available for teams needing over four licenses, higher capacity, concurrent user models, and a custom account URL. Those interested may contact Adobe Connect for more information.
Adobe Connect Meetings
Adobe Connect Webinars
Adobe Connect Learning
Starts at $50
Starts at $130
Starts at $370
Starts at $540
Starts at $1,250
Starts at $3,500
Businesses looking for a virtual meeting software
Companies, organizations, and marketers conducting webinars
Educational institutions and trainers needing a complete virtual classroom solution
Meeting Capacity per Host
Up to 100
Up to 1,500
Recording and Digital Tools
Fully Customizable Events
Training Management and Tracking
*Annual plans are paid in full at the beginning of the billing cycle.
Adobe Connect also offers a free trial for up to 25 participants.
Moreover, its Webinars plan has three tiers with monthly fees ranging from $130 to $580 for hosting webinars with 100 to 1,000 participants. Its Learning plan allows trainers to accommodate up to 200 learners in virtual classes.
Adobe Connect Features
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing software that allows businesses to host virtual meetings, webinars, and classes. Here are some of Adobe Connect’s most essential features.
- Virtual rooms: Set up meeting rooms with an always-on URL with templates or customize them according to your brand. Its virtual rooms also let you store files, layouts, notes, and documents.
- Live virtual classrooms: Adobe Connect also offers packages for educational needs. Its customizable live virtual classrooms let you maximize engagement with interactive capabilities, engagement monitoring, and backstage tools.
- Learning management system (LMS) integrations: Integrate Adobe Captivate Prime LMS or your existing LMS with Adobe Connect to track and manage your learning curricula and enrollment process.
- Registration management: Set up registration forms through a web page or email templates or customize them according to your preferences and needs. You may also add options, such as follow-ups, invitations, and reminders.
- Reporting and analytics: Manage your events’ return on investment (ROI) with its campaign reports and analytics. Adobe Connect helps qualify leads, measure participant engagement, and download customizable reports.
Adobe Connect Alternatives 2020
Video Conferencing Software
Anybody looking for a free to low-priced screen-sharing software for hosting virtual meetings
Starts at $14.99/host/month
Companies that already use GoTo products like GoToConference or GoToWebinar
Companies that want a full VoIP service plan as well as screen-sharing software
Starts at $19.99/user/month for two to 20 users (paid yearly)
Budget-conscious teams wanting to collaborate using screen-sharing technology without paying for service
Free + 3.9¢/minute for toll-free calling for meetings
Freelancers, solopreneurs, and small teams that want the ability to host video and audio conferences for a low price
Free and paid version costs $15/user/month
Organizations wanting free integration with Salesforce, G Suite, Slack, and other business applications
Starts at $10/user/month
Which Video Conferencing Software Is Right for You?
Most Helpful Adobe Connect Reviews
The majority of Adobe Connect reviews online are positive. Most users like its user-friendly and intuitive platform that enables them to host or attend meetings quickly. Others are impressed with its robust and flexible set of features that virtually connect them with their audiences. On the other hand, some commented that its customer support team is slow to respond and that its Android app doesn’t have many features.
Its secure platform integrates well with other capabilities
“Especially during COVID shutdowns, Adobe Connect allows us to do business with a professional and secure platform that integrates well with other functions. I teach online, so being able to engage my students with polls and quizzes and breakout rooms was absolutely key to keeping everyone’s attention, especially during webinar-whiplash.”
— Arcoma L. Briceño
Its Android app has limited features
“Adobe Connect is a secure web communication system that offers various functions that are very useful for seminars, meetings, and tutorials, among others, but something I do not like is that the mobile application for Android has limited functions, something that I would love to improve.”
— Marlin Mosquera
Adobe Connect Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are Adobe Connect’s internet connection speed requirements?
Adobe Connect requires a minimum speed of 512 Kbps for meeting attendees, webinar participants, and students. Additionally, meeting hosts, event managers, administrators, presenters, and trainers are required to have a minimum speed of 1 Mbps, and a wired connection is recommended for an optimal experience.
Can I run multiple sessions with a single-host trial license?
No, you cannot. You can create unlimited meeting rooms and run an unlimited number of sessions, just not simultaneously.
Does Adobe Connect have industry compliance certifications?
Yes, Adobe Connect has the following compliance certifications: FedRAMP for the U.S. federal government, GLBA for financial services, HIPAA for healthcare, FERPA for education, as well as ISO 27001 and SOC.
If you aren’t sure if Adobe Connect is right for you, this article on the best video conferencing software is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at various solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, ease of use, and features, such as call controls, screen sharing, and collaboration tools.