BlueCamroo offers customer relationship management (CRM), sales, marketing, project management, and customer support solutions. It features multichannel lead capture, task and pipeline management, email marketing, and call scheduling, among others. Pricing ranges from $0 to $49 per user, month. It is best for sales teams that want to search for opportunities on social media and those looking for an integrated solution to manage their customers’ entire sales journey.
BlueCamroo Pros & Cons
Offers a free plan
Not all plans include social tools
Has workflow automation
Lacks social media scheduling
Customizable social searches
Does not support Instagram and LinkedIn
Who BlueCamroo Is Best For
Sales teams that want to search for opportunities on social media: BlueCamroo offers a social scouting tool that enables you to look for sales opportunities on Facebook and Twitter. Once you input any keyword, it will look for posts with buying signals, such as “we need,” “looking for,” and “can you recommend” phrases.
Sales agents looking for an integrated solution to manage their customers’ entire sales journey: BlueCamroo provides various solutions covering the entire sales journey, from lead generation to deal closing and upselling.
BlueCamroo’s pricing for its paid solutions ranges from $10 to $49 per user, per month. Its CRM product is free and is considered as the base solution for all of its offerings.
BlueCamroo Pricing & Features
Full contact history, opportunities, and task management
Email ticketing system, client portal, and knowledge database
Sales and Marketing
Social CRM, sales quotes, and website builder
Time, budget, and resource management
All features mentioned above
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
BlueCamroo’s CRM enables you to track your clients from lead generation to deal closing. It includes tools like multichannel lead capture, opportunity tracking and nurturing, task management, call and meeting scheduling, pipeline management, email marketing, basic workflow automation, and reporting dashboard.
This solution centralizes your customer support activities, such as emails, tickets, and tasks. Your customer support team can also collaborate in communicating with your customers and directing them to knowledge base content.
Sales & Marketing
- Time tracking: This feature enables you to track your billable hours, create time sheets, and generate reports. You can have multiple timers for your different tasks.
- Sales dashboard: It displays your assigned leads, opportunities, sales quotes, and tasks. It allows you to submit expense reports and track quotas.
- Invoicing: You can set up recurring invoices or reminders to create invoices. You can also provide online payment portals to your clients and track which of them are behind on their payments.
- Website builder: It enables you to design websites, ecommerce stores, and landing pages.
- Workflow automation: You can automate tasks, emails, notifications, and invoices based on various trigger events.
- Social scout: This feature enables you to find sales opportunities on Facebook and Twitter. It also allows you to track trends within your industry.
- Opportunity forms: You can design forms that can capture leads on your websites or blogs. It automatically adds new leads to your CRM system. If you have set up automation to start their journey in your sales pipeline, the platform triggers it.
- Project templates: You can design and save different project templates with various workflows, stages, and milestones.
- BlueCamroo visual workbench: This feature is the platform’s flexible project visualization tool. You can view each project’s progress and whether or not your teammates have met their deadlines. When someone makes a change in one of their tasks, it immediately shows how it affects succeeding tasks.
- Project update stream: This feature is BlueCamroo’s team collaboration tool that keeps all project-related communications in one place. It enables you to create project updates, attachments, follow-up tasks, to-dos, meetings, and time tracking.
- Project management portal: It allows you to grant your customers access to certain aspects of your projects. You can communicate with them, send updates, issue invoices, and sign off on completed projects.
- Task and time management: This feature enables you to create tasks, track your teammates’ progress, and monitor how much time they spend on each task. You can also send notifications and reminders.
- Budget tracking: You can lay out your budget allocation and break them down into specific expenses and product costs. You can also compare your budgeted and actual costs.
- Resource management: This feature tracks your team’s time utilization. This tool’s analyses help you determine whether or not your teammates are overworked. You can view the time spent on their tasks on a weekly or monthly scale.
The complete plan is best for senior managers and employees with multiple roles. It combines all the features of CRM Free, Sales and Marketing, Projects, and Support into one solution.
B2B businesses that need a customizable, robust, and competitively priced CRM with built-in phone
Small businesses that want a CRM with enterprise-class sales and support features
Businesses that want a free, no-frills CRM with basic features and unlimited users
Teams that want a user-friendly and visual pipeline to manage sales
Organizations seeking free lead and management software with integrated reporting
Businesses looking for a robust CRM with a top-notch mobile app
Which CRM Software Is Right for You?
Answer a few questions about your business and we'll give you personalized product match
Summary of BlueCamroo Reviews
As of the date this article was written (September 4, 2020), there are no up-to-date BlueCamroo reviews available online.
BlueCamroo Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What third-party software does BlueCamroo integrate with?
BlueCamroo integrates with various third-party accounting, payment processing, social media, emailing, file sharing, collaboration, and marketing software. Among them are QuickBooks, Xero, PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Zoom, Slack, and HubSpot.
How does BlueCamroo train new users?
BlueCamroo’s team analyzes your business to provide specialized training, support, and mentoring. You can contact BlueCamroo to inquire about its onboarding packages.
How can I contact BlueCamroo’s customer support team?
You can reach BlueCamroo’s customer support team through email. The team responds within 24 hours.
BlueCamroo offers comprehensive features that cover different stages of the sales journey. It leverages social media integrations to find potential leads. It also provides extensive workflow automation and project management tools. However, its third-party social media platform integration is limited to Facebook and Twitter only.
If you aren’t sure if BlueCamroo is right for you, this article on the best social CRM platforms is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, social media integrations, automation, forecasting capabilities, and customer support.