BoldLeads is a real estate lead generation software that offers automated advertising and lead nurturing solutions. It features landing pages, customer relationship management (CRM), lead funnels, and more. Monthly fees cost $299 plus a $250 ad budget, and it’s best for real estate agents looking for managed ad services and those seeking leads exclusive to their ZIP code.
BoldLeads Pros & Cons
Includes an integrated CRM
Shows only partial lead information from landing page visitors
Only accepts one agent or broker in each ZIP code
Charges for onboarding
Provides both buyer and seller leads
Does not offer IDX websites
Who BoldLeads Is Best For
- Real estate businesses looking for managed ad services: BoldLeads handles all the advertising efforts, including the creation of landing pages, posting ads, and running marketing campaigns. These services help you focus on following up on your leads.
- Real estate agents who want leads exclusive to their ZIP code: BoldLeads accepts only one real estate agent per ZIP code, giving you exclusive access to leads in your area. It will also run your ads exclusively in your chosen area.
BoldLeads’ pricing for each service costs $299 per month plus a monthly ad budget that starts at $250. If you are buying leads for multiple agents, then you may sign up for a Broker Plan, which starts at $899 per month plus advertising fees. BoldLeads also charges a one-time onboarding fee for all plans, which costs $200.
*Its onboarding fee for all plans can be waived with an annual contract.
BoldLeads Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Software
Agents building a website with lead generation using Google Ads and Facebook ads
Agents seeking a free CRM with lead generation from Zillow
Brokers and agencies seeking more in-depth lead information, such as social profiles
Agents seeking leads and outsourced, professional marketing support
Real estate agents interested in non-mainstream leads like foreclosures, expired listings, and FSBO listings
BoldLeads’ features are designed to help users generate and nurture real estate leads. Below is a rundown of its most notable features.
- Managed advertising: BoldLeads’ managed advertising service brands you as the local real estate expert within your ZIP code.
- CRM: It allows you to manage SMS messages, drip emails, and marketing campaigns. You can also schedule reminders for your tasks that are synchronized with your Google Calendar.
- Funnels: The platform provides various lead funnels that enable you to connect with leads through email, text, and voice broadcasts.
- Engagement indicators: This feature shows which leads are opening and replying to your emails. It also displays enhanced leads who provided their contact information or whose contact details are enriched by the platform.
What Real Estate Lead Generation Software Is Right for You?
Most Helpful BoldLeads Reviews
Most BoldLeads reviews online show that the majority of users are pleased with it. Many said that its automated SMS follow-ups have significantly improved their lead engagement. Some commended its responsive customer support team, and a few shared that they receiving a lot of leads from the platform. However, several users reported that some leads are not interested in buying or selling properties.
BoldLeads’ automated text messages save time & hassle
“It’s not an overnight solution, but if you work hard and work the leads, it will work for you. Plus, I love having them text my leads for me, which saves me a lot of hassle. I never have a hard time getting through to the customer service team when I need to reach them. I prefer to use the chat to talk to them, but you can call or email too.”
— Shay Marshall
Some leads do not want to buy or sell properties
“Some of the leads aren’t motivated to sell for a long time, so the leads take some work.”
— Linda Weiss
BoldLeads Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What marketing channels does BoldLeads use?
BoldLeads posts ads mainly on Facebook. When leads click on the ad, they are redirected to a landing page where they can leave information about the home they want to buy or sell. Seller leads in the U.S. will have access to a home valuation tool.
What if leads do not provide their contact information?
If leads give incomplete contact information, BoldLeads automatically finds and appends additional information, such as phone numbers, email addresses, and additional names associated with the property.
How does BoldLeads train new users?
BoldLeads offers a few onboarding programs like its BoldLeads 101 Training, which shows you the basics of using the platform. Other training programs include more comprehensive subjects, such as lead conversion, text concierge, and success webinars.
Our Top Real Estate Lead Generation Software Picks
If you are not sure if BoldLeads is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.