CallPage is a lead generation software that offers users the unique functionality of calling their website visitors within 28 seconds of their visit to the website. It also offers lead scoring rules to help users determine their hottest leads. Pricing ranges from $0 to $379, and it is best for users who need robust telephony features for their lead generation initiatives.
CallPage Pros & Cons
Offers a free plan and 30-day free trial
Support is limited to chat and mail
Has great tools for communicating with customers
Pricing is a little expensive
Who CallPage Is Best For
- Users looking for lead scoring tools: CallPage provides you with helpful lead scoring tools to help identify leads that are most likely to pay for your products and services. It analyzes your leads’ behavior and past communications with your team.
- Users who want to centralize their customer outreach in a single platform: CallPage offers a wide range of communication tools—such as calls, emails, and SMS—to help you reach out to your customers effectively. It also provides recording tools that could be helpful in revisiting past conversations.
CallPage’s pricing ranges from $0 to $379 per month. The main differences between the plans include the number of monthly lead calls domains, phone numbers included in the plan, call operators, as well as access to premium features, such as call queueing and automatic lead detection.
Users with 1,000 website visitors per month
Users with 5,000 website visitors per month
Users with more than 5,000 website visitors per month
Monthly Lead Calls
Phone Numbers Included in Plan
Automatic Lead Detection
Chat and mail
Chat and mail
Click here for more pricing information
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
CallPage’s Basic plan provides you with essential features to get you on top of your lead generation activities. These features include automatic callbacks to your site visitors within 28 seconds of their visit to your site, which means your customers don’t need to use live chat boxes and can speak directly to a human to answer their questions. This functionality can increase the potential of their interest in your products and services. It also offers lead generation outside business hours and basic widget customization.
CallPage’s Professional plan offers more advanced call features, including call recording and call tracking, so that you can easily listen to recordings in case you forget important information provided during the call. It also offers tools to send “thank you” SMS to potential customers and personalized SMS and voice messages that could help you build connections.
One of its most important features is its automatic lead detection by scoring system, which analyzes your visitors’ behavior, thereby helping you identify which leads have a high chance of converting to paying customers.
CallPage’s Premium plan offers almost the same features as the Professional plan with a couple of additions, including custom voice messages, caller ID, and customized lead scoring rules.
CallPage provides a set of CRM tools designed specifically to manage your customer relationships better and continuously grow your business. Below are its key features.
- Call operators: Allows you to add or edit consultants and schedule their availability for the widget.
- Interactive voice response (IVR): Provides you with an automated telephony system that interacts with clients in case no one is available to take the call.
- Call and SMS queueing: Enables you to queue and hold customers on the line when your consultants are busy. It also lets your customers book an “as soon as possible” call instead of waiting on the line, and schedule calls for later.
- Call analytics: Shows your call statuses, their numbers, and period—including received calls, missed calls, manager is busy, unanswered calls, client is busy, and upcoming calls. It also displays the full client and lead data, such as source, date, time, name, the manager who spoke with the client, customer geolocation, and more.
- Lead contact autofill: Automatically collects the lead data of website visitors so you can easily follow up with them.
- Exit-intent trigger: Allows you to set the exit-intent form to appear when a visitor tries to leave the website, ensuring that they are able to get all the information they need.
CallPage Alternatives 2020
Lead Generation Software Companies
Purchasing scrubbed lists of leads
Creating a prospect list of decision-makers at target companies
Generating leads through inbound marketing
Engaging with leads in real-time on your website
Building websites and landing pages to collect leads
Engaging with and capturing leads on social media
Most Helpful CallPage Reviews
Most CallPage reviews found online are positive. Users highlighted its effective lead scoring rules and great communication tools, which enable them to reach out to their customers more efficiently. Concerns raised by users include a complicated dashboard, long setup time, and short working hours from customer support.
Efficient scoring rules that provide actionable insights
One user who gave CallPage a positive review on GetApp said that its scoring rules have proven to be helpful for their business. According to him, ever since they set the scoring rules with a little help from CallPage’s support, their business’ lead generation initiatives greatly improved, and their potential clients were happier because they could reach them easily.
The dashboard could be simpler & more user-friendly
One user who gave CallPage a negative review on GetApp said that he’d like to see the dashboard become a bit more user-friendly. He also suggested longer support working hours.
CallPage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is considered an inbound call?
An inbound call is a call made by your rep when your potential customers use the CallPage widget. You can consider an “inbound call” as a lead with whom you can have a conversation. CallPage doesn’t count calls shorter than 10 seconds.
I own a small business. Why would I need more features than the free account?
Certain products and certain companies have a need for a higher volume of calls than others. Furthermore, some of the CallPage features on higher plans will directly increase the number of incoming calls. This is why the number of included calls increases with the tiers.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. However, it wasn’t clear if you will get a refund.
Can I integrate third-party apps to my CallPage account?
Yes. Some of CallPage’s integrations include Google Analytics, Zapier, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Slack, GetResponse, Zendesk, and Freshdesk.
CallPage is an ideal solution for businesses that are aggressive in scouting for leads through voice calls. It has a unique functionality that enables users to reach out to leads within seconds of their visit to the site—upon giving their permission. It increases the chances of converting leads to customers as you are able to give them a personalized outreach, just when their interest is at its peak.
However, CallPage’s strong customer reach-out feature does come with an expensive price point of $159 for 150 calls per month.
If you are not sure if CallPage is right for you, this article on the best lead generation software for sales is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and customer support.