DSM Tool is a dropshipping management platform that allows users to analyze and monitor product demand via a Google Chrome extension. It also provides tools for price monitoring, stock tracking, scheduled listings, and more. It costs anywhere from $0 to $499.97 per month and is best for online retailers and those interested in starting an online business through dropshipping.
DSM Tool Pros and Cons
Access to over 50 dropshipping suppliers
Rude customer service
Broken third-party integrations
Who DSM Tool Is Best For
- Online retailers: You can search, import, reprice, and ship products from multiple suppliers, as well as manage your business’ customer support through a centralized dashboard.
- Those interested in starting an online business through dropshipping: DSM Tool connects with you over 50 dropshipping suppliers, allowing you to source products and then add them to your online store. Additionally, you can monitor prices through its Google Chrome extension.
DSM Tool Pricing
DSM Tool’s pricing guide shows four subscription plans that cost anywhere from $0 to $499.97 per month. The main differences between the plans are the numbers of managed active listings and linked stores and the availability of premium features such as pricing strategy, VIP support, and affiliate programs.
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Add-on features such as spin listing description, automatic order fulfillment, automatic tracking number updates, and eBay dynamic templates are offered on a credit-based subscription. Business and Enterprise subscribers receive 1,000 monthly credits each for spin listing description and automatic order fulfillment, and they are also entitled to free automatic tracking number updates and eBay dynamic templates.
Under this tier, you can integrate eight channels, manage up to 25 active listings, receive monthly unlimited orders, and choose one supplier to source from. You also have access to the following features: hourly price and stock change monitoring, single product and multi-variation listing, and auto restocking. Additionally, customer support’s guaranteed response time is set to a few hours.
This plan allows you to manage up to 500 active listings and choose from more than 50 suppliers to source from. Aside from the features included in the free subscription, you can now link to up to three stores and have customer support respond under an hour.
Additionally, you gain access to the following functions: virtual assistant access, DSM’s exclusive partnership with wholesale suppliers, eBay templates and hot keywords for title optimization, a pricing strategy, and a Chrome extension for supply search and auto-paste fulfillment.
You get to enjoy all the features under Free and Basic, plus you can manage up to 5,000 active listings, source from more than 50 suppliers, and link unlimited stores.
Along with all the functionalities included in Business, Enterprise gives you unlimited active listings and VIP customer support.
DSM Tool Alternatives 2020
Small and medium-sized ecommerce sellers and crowdfunding programs that need batch fulfillment
Ecommerce sellers with special packing and handling needs
Fulfillment matchmaker to help you find the best provider
DSM Tool Features
DSM Tool allows you to search for products, add them to your store, and reprice and optimize their listings. The platform also enables you to process orders and give customer support. I listed some of its important features so that you can decide if it fits your business needs.
- Access to more than 50 dropshipping suppliers
- DSM Auto-Paste Chrome Extension: This helps you import dropshipping products from more than 50 suppliers to your online stores. It also allows you to do the following:
- Source products
- Search for a product title
- Add products to your online stores in one click of a button
- Import products straight from category/search pages
- Fulfill orders automatically
- Auto fulfill orders on Amazon, AliExpress, Walmart, and more
- Sync tracking numbers from suppliers automatically
- Monitor goods
- Monitor inventory and pricing
- Source products
- Rapid Lister
- List items one-by-one or in bulk using eBay templates and lister settings
- Calculate the price using break-even and profit parameters
- Price Monitor
- Set up, monitor, and filter the following listings: active, not scanned, with notes, out of stock, sold, and in stock
- DSM Messages Center
- Receive customer messages directly in your own private DSM Messages Center
- Set up an automatic messaging system with customizable reply templates
Here is a list of some of DSM Tool’s popular integrations:
Summary of DSM Tool Reviews
As of the date this article was written (July 22, 2020), there are very few up-to-date DSM Tool reviews available online. Most of the updated reviews I have read mention its broken integrations, rude customer service representatives, and platform glitches.
Not a good tool; poor customer service
“Not only is this the worst tool you can get for dropshipping (it does not work at all)—its customer service is also very unprofessional and unethical. Beware, plans on its website are intentionally tailored to be deceitful and get you to sign for a one-year plan. Any other tool is better than this.”
DSM Tool Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan anytime?
Yes, you can.
How will DSM Tool help me add products to my online stores?
You are provided a Google Chrome extension called DSM Auto-Paste. It enables you to search for products from over 50 suppliers on the platform and easily add those to your online stores.
Can I monitor product stocks?
Yes, you can monitor product stocks through smart filters, advanced edit options, and notifications. You can also track the price and quantity of products using a repricer tool.
Our Guide to Order Fulfillment and Warehouse Services
If you aren’t sure that DSM Tool fits your needs, then check out our definitive guide to the best order fulfillment and warehouse services to learn more about how these providers can help you. We narrowed our recommendations down based on costs, specialty services offered, order or account minimums, and more.