Easy Agent Pro Pros & Cons
Provides multiple listing service (MLS) listings
Could be expensive for small businesses
Offers CRM functionalities within the platform
Limited functionalities for the pricing point
Has a proprietary digital marketing scoring system that provides actionable insights
Who Easy Agent Pro Is Best For
- Users who want powerful analytical and insight tools for lead generation: Easy Agent Pro has a proprietary agent scoring system that analyzes thousands of data points collected from users. It helps you identify what most successful agents are doing to generate leads online and then provide helpful insights for you.
- Those who need a tool to create personalized lead follow-ups: Easy Agent Pro enables you to segment and tag your leads easily. It allows you to automatically send the most appropriate follow-up emails for every type of lead, increasing your chances of conversion.
Easy Agent Pro Pricing
Easy Agent Pro’s pricing ranges from $149 to $259 per month. The main differences between the plans include the number of text message codes and accounts for social media scheduling, as well as access to premium features, such as a CRM, branding removal, and availability of customer support.
Best for Agents
I Want It All
Social Media Scheduling
See more pricing details here
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Easy Agent’s Pro’s most affordable plan includes all the essential features. It has a complete website builder, including a template library, to help you build a professional-looking site. You also get a CRM that enables you to manage all your customer information in one place, along with weekly training support. The Mortgage/Insurance plan can support third-party integrations, allowing you to expand your site’s functionality. It also provides an allocation of two ready-to-be-published weekly entries to their blogs to help them with search engine optimization (SEO).
Best for Agents
Best for Agents is Easy Agent Pro’s mid-range plan that builds on the features included in the Mortgage/Insurance plan. It has two main additions—the IDX (internet data exchange) MLS data feature, which displays searchable multiple listing service (MLS) listings, and phone support.
I Want It All
I Want It All, Easy Agent Pro’s most advanced plan, offers additional features on top of those offered in the two aforementioned plans. It provides unlimited social media scheduling that enables you to maximize social media use to grow your leads and customized company branding of the platform.
Easy Agent Pro Features
Easy Agent Pro provides you with a set of CRM tools designed specifically to help you manage your customer relationships better and continuously grow your business. Below are its key features.
- NinjaIQ: This is the platform’s proprietary digital marketing scoring system that provides actionable insights across the various areas of your real estate business.
- Complete website builder: This allows you to easily create a fully functioning website.
- IDX MLS Data: Displays searchable multiple listing service (MLS) listings complete with a property organizer and email alerts for leads.
- Template library: Provides professional-looking templates to help you create an aesthetically appealing website.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): Easily manage your leads with helpful features including drip campaigns, text and SMS campaigns, lead management, shared content library, deal tracking, and more.
- Social media scheduling: Lets you automate your social posting across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Easy Agent Pro Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Software
Agents seeking an easy-to-use website with CRM and managed advertising.
Agents wanting a customizable IDX website that’s built to meet their specific needs
Agents who want an IDX website and CRM to generate and manage Zillow leads
Teams seeking IDX websites with lead assignment and follow-up tools that include a live client concierge
Agents seeking IDX websites with enhanced search filters and an intuitive CRM
Real estate agents looking for an affordable, easy IDX website for lead generation
Which Real Estate Lead Generation Software Is Right for You?
Most Helpful Easy Agent Pro Reviews
There weren’t many Easy Agent Pro reviews online. However, one user commended its seamless integration with third-party sites. He also said that the company regularly releases information to help users maximize its features.
Robust real estate website that comes at a reasonable cost
“They make very impressive websites for a reasonable cost. Their sites are great for getting leads and are branded well for the agent. They effectively build trust between the agent and client by providing a lot of information to the client through guides and blog posts—they even post two blog posts a week, which is great for helping the site rank well in search engines.”
— Daniel Davis
Easy Agent Pro Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Easy Agent Pro have a cancellation policy?
No. Users are not required to sign a contract, and they can request to cancel their account at any time before their next billing date.
What is the IDX Control Panel?
The IDX Control Panel is a platform provided by Easy Agent Pro where you can log in to manage your IDX markets, settings, and leads. IDX is a functionality that enables you to integrate your property listings from your MLS database into your website.
Can I connect my Easy Agent Pro account to other software?
Yes. Easy Agent Pro integrates with third-party software such as Mailchimp, Webhooks, Gmail, HubSpot, Infusionsoft, LionDesk, Pipedrive, and Wise Agent.
Easy Agent Pro is a great option for real estate professionals who want to establish a professional-looking footprint online. It is a one-stop shop that provides users with a complete website builder pack, including ready-made templates. It also offers an integrated CRM that connects all essential customer information in one place.
In addition, it also has a proprietary agent scoring system that collates all the best practices from top-performing real estate agents in the network to provide users with actionable insights to grow their business.
If you are not sure if Easy Agent Pro is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation websites is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and ease of use.