EvaBot is a gifting automation platform that lets you send personalized presents to recipients. It also lets you collect customer reviews and drive referrals through an SMS and email bot. EvaBot has subscription fees that range from $0 to $49+ per month and is best for those who regularly send gifts to leads, clients, employees, and referrals.
EvaBot Pros and Cons
Personalized gifting service
Free shipping limit for gift boxes (only 10 gifts per month)
Automation for gift scheduling
Who EvaBot Is Best For
- Those who regularly send gifts to leads, clients, employees, and referrals: You can set up recurring gift schedules so that you don’t miss special dates (e.g., clients’ birthdays, employees’ work anniversaries, and referrals’ monthly gift packages). If you want to collect customer reviews, then you can include a testimonial link (Yelp, Zillow, Google, etc.) to your gift notes so that your recipients can easily leave their comments. Moreover, EvaBot’s AI-driven chat and SMS bot asks questions so that it can personalize your recipient’s gift.
EvaBot’s pricing page shows three subscription plans that cost anywhere from $0 to over $49 per month. The main differences between the plans are automation, free shipping, the need for purchase credits, and availability of premium features such as integrations, customizations, and video messages.
Pay For Gifts
Purchase credits from $200–$3,000
$12–$15 per gift
Packaging and Handling
$12–$15 per gift
$3 per gift
$3 per gift
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
**Free shipping applies to 10 gifts, per month (120 gifts, per year). Standard shipping of $9 per gift is charged after the threshold.
If you only have an occasional need to buy gifts, then EvaBot’s Basic plan is ideal. This subscription does not have a monthly fee; however, you need to purchase gift credits (minimum purchase of $200) and pay for shipping and packaging/handling. Under this plan, you can explore and buy gifts, send them with handwritten notes, check their status, and access customer chat support 24/7.
The Premium plan is recommended for those who send gifts on a regular basis. When you sign up for this plan, you get five branded boxes, handwritten notes, 30 direct mailer postcards, and free shipping for your gift boxes. Moreover, advanced features such as branded experience, the ability to collect public testimonials and schedule gifts, automation, iOS and Zapier integrations, and custom templates are also included.
If you need scalability, merchandise and swag addition, flexibility, and enterprise-grade scale and support, then sign up for the Enterprise plan. Aside from the advanced features included in Premium, you can add your company swag to gifts, and customize your chat, use cases, email, and SMS messages to your recipients.
If you are interested in exploring EvaBot’s advanced features, then sign up for the 14-day free trial of the Premium plan.
EvaBot lets you send gifts, collect reviews, and drive referrals. I have listed its most important features below to help you decide if it will fit your business’ needs.
- Branded experience
- Gift campaigns
- Connects to CRM
- Collect testimonials
- Custom templates
- Referral collection
- iOS App and Zapier integrations
- Chat, email, and SMS customization
- Team management with admin controls
- Gift catalog of over 400 smart home gadgets, gourmet food, and personal accessories
- Magical birthday gifts: Every time your clients chat with Eva, it asks for their birthdays as well so that it can automatically send them birthday gifts on your behalf.
Summary of EvaBot Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 30, 2020), there are no up-to-date EvaBot reviews available online. If you are a past or current EvaBot customer, then leave a review to help others who are deciding whether or not to use the service.
EvaBot Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does EvaBot decide which gift to send to a recipient?
After sending your recipient a gift link via SMS or email, EvaBot asks him detailed questions about preferences. EvaBot then chooses the gift based on his answers and your predetermined budget.
How can I further personalize EvaBot’s gifting experience?
EvaBot lets you order custom gift boxes and postcards with your own branding. It then stores these boxes and postcards that can be used when sending gifts. EvaBot also does handwritten notes for each recipient.
Does EvaBot support international shipping?
Yes, it does; however, international shipping rates apply.