Firepoint offers real estate lead generation, customer relationship management (CRM), and dialer solutions. It features internet data exchange (IDX) websites, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, lead distribution, and centralized communications. It is best for real estate agents looking for integrated lead generation and nurturing solutions, as well as brokers who want to track their agents’ performance.
Firepoint Pros & Cons
Wide range of features that cover IDX, dialer, and CRM functionalities
Subscription requires an initial three-month contract
Extensive third-party integrations
Mobile app limited to CRM functionalities
Offers comprehensive training and customer success programs
Who Firepoint Is Best For
- Real estate agents looking for integrated lead generation and nurturing solutions: Firepoint offers a wide variety of integrated features that cover end-to-end functions, from lead capture to deal closing. These functionalities include IDX websites, drip emails, and return on investment (ROI) computations.
- Brokers who want to track their agents’ performance: Firepoint enables brokers to enhance team accountability by tracking their teams’ activities, call recordings, emails, and texts.
Firepoint’s pricing is at $499 per month. This package includes five user seats and access to features like the communications tools, IDX site, team accountability and reporting dashboards, and client success team. If you need more than five seats, you can also request a customized solution.
The platform also offers PPC management services that cost 15% of your ad budget.
Firepoint Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents who need real estate-specific lead generation software with a built-in CRM
Agents who want automated, data-driven tools to enhance their lead capturing and lead nurturing efforts
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
Agents who want to capture leads using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
Agents who need sophisticated client engagement with a fully integrated mobile app
Firepoint’s features cover end-to-end lead generation and nurturing processes. Here are its main features:
Marketing & Lead Generation
- IDX websites: Enables you to create mobile-optimized and search engine optimization (SEO)-friendly websites with advanced search tools. Leads can save their searches and perform polygon map searching.
- PPC management: As you set the budget, Firepoint’s PPC marketing team creates and runs ad campaigns on your behalf.
- Email and templates: Provides customizable templates for your email campaigns.
- Lead distribution: It automatically distributes leads to your agents. If an agent does not respond within a specified time limit, the lead is assigned to someone else. This functionality ensures that your agents are able to follow up on a lead immediately.
- Drip emails and texts: You can also set automated emails and texts for first responses and drip campaigns.
- Tasks: This feature automatically creates tasks with deadlines for your agents.
Reporting & Insights
- Lead sources: Determines which sources your leads are coming from. This functionality helps you focus on the channels that work.
- Return on investment (ROI): Firepoint’s ROI calculator considers factors like the point of entry and conversion time.
- Company dollar: It automatically computes your profit after deducting all commissions, expenses, and taxes.
Most Helpful Firepoint Reviews
Upon reading Firepoint reviews available online, I found that most of its users are satisfied with it. Many said that it has a user-friendly interface. Some added that its customer support team was efficient in dealing with their concerns. A few also mentioned that it has extensive third-party software integrations.
Firepoint is easy to use even for people not inclined to new technologies
One user who gave Firepoint a positive review on Capterra said that he found it easy to set up and use. He added that even his non-tech-savvy teammates easily learned how to use it. He also mentioned that he was able to scale the platform as his brokerage grew.
Its emails tend to be classified as spam
As of the date this article was written (August 7, 2020), there are very few negative Firepoint reviews available online. However, one user on Capterra reported that his emails were often sent to his contacts’ spam folders.
Firepoint Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What training materials does Firepoint provide?
Firepoint provides a library of training videos for new users to get familiar with the software. It also offers a Setup for Success program that helps you maximize the software for your business.
Can I import existing data into Firepoint?
Yes, you can upload existing data into Firepoint via a CSV file.
What third-party software does Firepoint integrate with?
Firepoint integrates with third-party lead generation, CRM, and marketing software. Among these are Trulia, Zillow, BombBomb, Mojo, and Ylopo.
Firepoint offers integrated IDX, CRM, and dialer solutions that streamline your client’s journey, from lead generation to deal closing. It also enables brokerages to access various comprehensive performance reports, from company-wide reports to individual agents.
If you are not sure if Firepoint is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.