Freedom Trail Realty School is a real estate school that offers online real estate prelicensing and continuing education (CE) courses in Massachusetts. For its prelicensing course, it provides license reciprocity for Connecticut and Rhode Island. Fees start at $24.99 per course. It is best for agents and brokers who want the most affordable option and those looking to study on the go.
Freedom Trail Realty School Pros & Cons
Mobile app for iOS and Android
Lacks individual CE courses
Comes with a pass or don’t pay guarantee subject to a set of criteria
Limited course package options
Who Freedom Trail Realty School Is Best For
- Agents and brokers who want the most affordable option: Freedom Trail Realty School offers one of the most affordable CE course bundles available online.
- Real estate students looking to study on the go: Freedom Trail Realty School provides a mobile app where you can access your courses, enabling you to study them on your downtime or when you are on the go.
Freedom Trail Realty School Pricing & Course Types
Freedom Trail Realty School’s pricing starts $24.99 per course. Freedom Trail Realty School also offers in-person broker licensing courses. However, rates aren’t published online. If you are looking to upgrade your license, contact the school for further details.
Number of Hours
Ranges from $249 to $499
Ranges from 40 to 120 hours
You can access Freedom Trail Realty School’s CE courses through its app called Continue Me. These courses cover topics like National Economic Trends, Massachusetts Licensing Law, Real Estate Laws and Regulations for Owners and Managers, Financing, Brokerage Relationships, and Contract Law.
Freedom Trail Realty School offers three prelicensing course plans that vary on their access to additional learning tools:
- Starter ($249): Includes 40 hours of live class webinars, on-demand course materials, an e-book, and more than 900 practice questions.
- Exam Edge ($349): This plan provides access to 80 total hours of live class webinars, archived live class recordings, unlimited practice tests, over 1,500 practice questions, and a pass or don’t pay guarantee.
- Realty Pro ($499): It has everything included in the lower plans, plus 120 total hours of live class webinars and three online tutoring sessions.
Freedom Trail Realty School Alternatives 2020
Online Real Estate Schools
Agents and brokers who want to purchase high-quality bundled courses
Agents and brokers who prefer live or prerecorded, instructor-led classes
Professionals who want to complete their coursework without the hassle of quizzes
Realtors who want an ethics course to meet both the state CE and NAR requirements
Agents and brokers looking for extra career resources with their CE credits
Summary of Freedom Trail Realty School Reviews
As of the date this article was written (July 10, 2020), there aren’t many Freedom Trail Realty School reviews available online. However, one of its former students said that it has helped him pass the real estate exam on his first attempt.
If you are a past or current Freedom Trail Realty School student, leave a review to help others decide whether or not to enroll in the school.
Freedom Trail Realty School Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does it take for the courses to expire?
Freedom Trail Realty School’s prelicensing courses expire 52 weeks after purchase. CE courses last for six months.
How do I become eligible for the pass or don’t pay guarantee?
You can request Freedom Trail Realty School’s pass or don’t pay guarantee if you meet the following criteria:
- You purchased a course with the guarantee.
- You score higher than 85% on at least six of the school’s practice exams.
- You take the state licensing exam within 90 days of completing your course.
- You provide a copy of your test results.
How can I contact the school’s customer support team?
You can reach Freedom Trail Realty School’s customer support team through the live chat widget on its website.
Freedom Trail Realty School’s mobile app and affordable courses make it a convenient way for real estate professionals to get their prelicensing and CE credits. The ability to apply for license reciprocity is very useful if you are also looking to do business in Connecticut or Rhode Island. The downside, however, is that there aren’t many CE topics to choose from.
If you are not sure if Freedom Trail Realty School is right for you, this article on the best schools for real estate continuing education in Massachusetts is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, reviews, course format, and course variety.