Geckoboard is a sales dashboard building tool that displays leaderboards and widgets on large screen TVs. It makes company metrics visible to your teams. The screen displays keep teams aligned and informed with their key goals. It costs $39 to $599 per month and is best for sales teams that want to showcase top performers on TVs for large group visibility.
Geckoboard Pros & Cons
Offers a free trial
No available mobile app and a standalone software
Limited customization options
Integrates with various data sources
Steep pricing scheme
Who Geckoboard Is Best For
- Sales managers who want to display top performers through large screens: Build dashboards and customize widgets with Geckoboard and flash top appointment setters, sales agents, and quota-makers within a given time frame on office TVs or big-screen monitors.
Geckoboard’s pricing ranges from $39 to $599 per month, tiered in four plans. It currently offers a trial that gives you free access to all of its Company plan’s features for your first 30 days. Moreover, Geckoboard offers a 20% discount on any of its plans through its nonprofits program.
Number of User/s
Number of Dashboards
Number of TV Displays or Screens
Mobile Browser Access
(via in-app and email)
(via in-app and email)
- Multiple accounts: You can create multi-accounts for your co-workers so all teams can build their own dashboards.
- Automatic data updates: Geckoboard allows you to see your metrics update and spot changes in real-time so you can take action faster.
- Dashboard loops: Cycle through several dashboards on one screen so everyone can see the metrics they need.
- Clear visuals: Geckoboard visualizations are designed specifically for big screens in order for your team to see and understand their metrics easily.
- Integrations: Geckoboard has prebuilt integrations with over 60 systems, such as Zendesk, Trello, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Jira, Freshdesk, Google Analytics, and HubSpot, so you can connect quickly and securely to your everyday tools.
Geckoboard Alternatives 2020
Sales Management Tools
Managers wanting gamification software to create custom games and contests that motivate reps
Organizations wanting a sales management platform with team management and rep performance dashboards
Sales managers needing a multipurpose tool for training and communicating with reps
Summary of Geckoboard Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 16, 2020), there are very few up-to-date Geckoboard reviews available online. Users commended its intuitive interface and broad integrations that connect different systems to the dashboard for an efficient metrics visualization. However, others have reported that there are times when dashboards won’t update in real-time, but that it could be resolved by simply refreshing the program.
Geckoboard Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Geckoboard have a mobile app?
No, it doesn’t. Geckoboard is a cloud-based, software as a service (SaaS) application. However, you can still access it through mobile browsers.
Which browsers does Geckoboard support?
Geckoboard is optimized for the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. A basic version of Geckoboard (Geckoboard Lite) is also available for older browsers.
What payment options does Geckoboard accept?
Geckoboard accepts payments made via debit cards, credit cards, and PayPal. For annual subscriptions, you may also request a manual invoice and pay via bank or wire transfer.
Our Top Sales Management Tools Picks
If you aren’t sure if Geckoboard is right for you, this article on the best sales management tools is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, ease of use, customer support, and features like customization, mobile apps, reporting, and analytics.