Home Value Leads is a lead generation software that enables you to create home valuation websites for capturing home seller leads. It also features automated drip campaigns, lead enhancement, and instant notifications. It costs $59.99 per month. It is best for real estate professionals looking for leads within specific cities and those who want to run Facebook ad campaigns.
Home Value Leads Pros & Cons
Lets you create an unlimited number of landing pages
Limited to seller leads
Includes Facebook ads
Mobile-optimized landing pages
Who Home Value Leads Is Best For
- Real estate professionals looking for leads within specific cities: Home Value Leads allows you to create multiple landing pages designed for different cities.
- Real estate agents and brokers who want to run Facebook ad campaigns: With Home Value Leads, you can also embed the home valuation tool on Facebook ads. This functionality enables you to capture leads straight from the social media platform.
Home Value Leads Pricing
Home Value Leads’ pricing is at $59.99 per month, giving you access to features like automated lead follow up, drip campaigns, and instant notifications. If you are interested, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial.
Home Value Leads Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents who need real estate-specific lead generation software with a built-in CRM
Agents who want automated, data-driven tools to enhance their lead capturing and lead nurturing efforts
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
Agents who want to capture leads using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
Agents who need sophisticated client engagement with a fully integrated mobile app
Home Value Leads Features
- Automated home value reports: Home Value Leads instantly provides home valuation reports in exchange for the leads’ contact information.
- Instant lead notifications: When your landing page captures a new lead, the platform sends you email and text notifications.
- Drip email campaigns: Home Value Leads automatically sends drip emails to newly captured leads.
- Lead enhancement: Even if leads do not finish providing all of their contact information, the platform searches the internet for their name, email, and phone number.
- Automated SMS follow-up: Home Value Leads also automates sending relevant SMS follow-ups to your leads.
Which Real Estate Lead Generation Software Is Right for You?
Summary of Home Value Leads Reviews
As of the date this article was written (August 20, 2020), there are no up-to-date Home Value Leads reviews available online.
Home Value Leads Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I contact Home Value Leads’ customer support team?
You can reach Home Value Leads’ customer support team by submitting a contact form on its website. The team is available to reply on Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
How does Home Value Leads train new users?
When you sign up for Home Value Leads, you can access an onboarding process that guides you on setting up your profile, designing your website, and creating Facebook ads.
Does Home Value Leads provide home valuation outside the U.S.?
No. Home Value Leads provides automated home value reports in the U.S. only. However, it can still capture leads’ contact information and automate follow-ups even if their property is in another country.
Home Value Leads is a tool for capturing leads that enables you to create home valuation websites. Its automated follow-ups and drip campaigns streamline the lead nurturing processes as well. However, aside from Facebook ads, it does not offer many ways to bring traffic to these websites.
If you are not sure if Home Value Leads is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.