HubSpot Sales is a full suite of sales management tools that enable your sales teams to boost their productivity levels, shorten deal cycles, and streamline all sales processes. It features meeting scheduling, reporting, calling, email tracking, predictive lead scoring, and more. It has a free plan, and the starting price for its paid plan costs $50 per month. It is best for organizations wanting a sales management platform with team management and rep performance dashboards.
HubSpot Sales Pros & Cons
Has a forever-free plan for solo sales reps
Enterprise plan has no monthly payment option
Does not provide a dedicated support account manager even when subscribed to its highest plan
Seamlessly integrates with numerous apps
Who HubSpot Sales Is Best For
- Sales managers needing a software with team management and rep performance dashboards: The software supports team management, allowing sales managers to organize reps by teams. Rep performance dashboards quantify activities, such as meetings, calls, emails, deals, and tasks, in real-time or within specific date ranges. Data can then be exported and used as pointers during one-on-one coaching or performance reviews.
HubSpot Sales Pricing
HubSpot Sales’ pricing is comprised of a free plan and three paid tiers ranging from $50 to $1,200 per month. Fees vary depending on the number of users. It also offers the following add-ons: Additional Reporting ($200/month), Ads ($100/month), Custom Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) ($100/month), and an Application Programming Interface (API) ($500/month).
Number of Users Included
Number of Shared Inbox/es
(per User, per Month)
*Annual plans are paid in full at the beginning of each billing cycle.
HubSpot Sales’ free-forever plan is best for individual salespersons. This plan includes all of HubSpot CRM’s features, such as contact, deal, and task management. It also features email tracking and notifications, email templates and scheduling, document sharing, in-app calling and call tracking, meeting scheduling, Gmail and Outlook integration, and live website chat.
This plan has all the Free plan’s inclusions, plus goals, reporting dashboard, Stripe integration, rep productivity performance, conversation routing, and simple automation.
This plan covers all of the Regular plan’s features, plus deal stage, task, and lead rotation automation. It also offers workflow extensions, email sequences, eSignature, smart send times, custom reporting, sequence queues, Slack integration, record customization, and more.
Along with the aforementioned features, this highest-plan tier comprises hierarchical teams, predictive lead scoring, single sign-on, webhooks, quote-based workflows, recurring revenue tracking, call transcription (English only), user roles, and field-level permissions.
HubSpot Sales Features
- Email sequences: With this feature, you can queue up a sequence of personalized outreach and follow-up emails that get delivered automatically at your preset time intervals.
- Calling: Call your prospects through voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) from your HubSpot account. Calls can be recorded and auto-logged on the contact record for future reference.
- Email tracking and notifications: This feature tracks one-off emails to contacts. It also delivers real-time notifications when a lead opens an email, clicks a link, or downloads an attachment, so you can send a follow-up email on time.
- Sales automation: Use workflows to automate your sales processes, such as deal stage, task, and lead rotation.
- Reporting dashboard: Customize reports and see detailed metrics on sales activity and performance with the HubSpot Sales reporting feature. You can also share business metrics with executives or even dig into more granular metrics for your sales team.
- Meetings: Share a link with customers that lets them see when you are free and book meetings with you. This tool works with Google Calendar, Office 365, and HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot Sales Alternatives 2020
Sales Management Tools
Businesses requiring a customer relationship management (CRM) solution with activity, forecasting, and trendline reports
Organizations wanting a phone line solution that supports simultaneous call handling and reporting
Sales teams looking to sync contact records with dashboards for easy deal monitoring
Sales teams looking to improve forecasting by empowering reps with inventory management tools
Teams wanting a web platform for managing and reporting on document and email engagements
Most Helpful HubSpot Sales Reviews
Most HubSpot Sales reviews found on our website and around the web are positive. Many users love that it offers a lot of great features and integrates with many systems, making it a more robust platform. Although some described its pricing as expensive, they would still recommend it as its features are well worth the money.
Easy-to-use & feature-rich software
“This is by far the best software to align your sales and marketing teams. It has a very intuitive user interface (UI) and clear pipeline management. Email extension is way less buggy than its competitors, doesn’t slow down your browser, and provides a feature-rich experience to help your reps better manage their leads.”
— Emily Muhoberac
Pricing can get steeper as you need more features
“This platform can get expensive fast. They sell a number of add-ons that are well worth the money, but if I were trying to sell my team on it, I’d set the expectation that the starting price may increase by a couple of hundred dollars per month as you get used to it and want additional functionality.”
— Emily Muhoberac
HubSpot Sales Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What type of customer support does it provide?
HubSpot Sales’ customer support and services teams are available through in-app, phone, email, and online community. It also provides help documentation and training.
Which CRM systems does it integrate with besides HubSpot CRM?
The Free and Starter plans only integrate with HubSpot’s own CRM. But both the Professional and Enterprise plans work with Salesforce CRM.
Does HubSpot Sales offer an onboarding service?
Yes, it does. Its onboarding consists of access to a customer onboarding specialist or equivalent HubSpot expert(s) to assist with the setup and implementation of your subscription.
Our Top Sales Management Tools Picks
If you aren’t sure if HubSpot Sales is right for you, this article on the best sales management tools is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, ease of use, customer support, and features like customization, mobile apps, as well as reporting and analytics.