InboxRealEstateLeads.com is a real estate lead generation platform that provides leads through email. It enables users to choose leads from their preferred ZIP codes and location radius. It costs $25 per lead. It is best for real estate agents in urban areas who want supplemental lead sources and those looking for a pay-as-you-go lead generation solution.
InboxRealEstateLeads.com Pros & Cons
Replaces low-quality leads for free
Lacks lead nurturing features
You pay only for the leads you want
Low volume of leads compared to competitors
Offers exclusivity for purchased leads
Who InboxRealEstateLeads.com Is Best For
- Real estate agents in urban areas who want supplemental lead sources: InboxRealEstateLeads.com provides a steady inflow of leads from urban areas. However, since it is a more passive way of generating leads, it is ideal as a supplemental lead source only.
- Real estate agents looking for a pay-as-you-go lead generation solution: InboxRealEstateLeads.com regularly sends you an email containing a list of new leads. You can review these leads before choosing which ones you are going to purchase.
InboxRealEstateLeads.com Pricing & Features
InboxRealEstateLeads.com’s pricing is at $25 per lead. When you fill out the opt-in form and subscribe to InboxRealEstateLeads.com’s leads, you will have access to the following features:
- Area-specific leads: You can set the radius within your target ZIP code to receive new leads in that specific area. Previews to these leads show their name, buying city, time frame, price range, and incomplete contact information. You can view their full contact details when you purchase them.
- Lead replacement: If you get a lead with inaccurate contact information, you can also request a replacement within 48 hours. The platform can replace a single lead up to eight times without additional charges.
- Lead exclusivity: Leads that you purchase will no longer be available for other agents who subscribe to InboxRealEstateLeads.com.
InboxRealEstateLeads.com Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
National Association of Realtors members wanting to gain exposure for listings
Real estate agents interested in low-cost, non-mainstream leads
Agents with specific criteria for leads
Summary of InboxRealEstateLeads.com Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 30, 2020), there are no InboxRealEstateLeads.com reviews available online. If you are a past or current InboxRealEstateLeads.com user, leave a review to help businesses decide whether or not to use the software.
InboxRealEstateLeads.com Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where do InboxRealEstateLeads.com’s leads come from?
InboxRealEstateLeads.com’s buyer and seller leads come from its ad campaigns done on different channels. Among these channels are newspapers, search engines, and real estate listing websites.
How many leads can InboxRealEstateLeads.com send per day?
InboxRealEstateLeads.com can give you up to five leads per day, depending on your target area. Cities and urban areas usually have one to five leads per day, while rural areas generally get a lead once every few weeks.
How can I contact InboxRealEstateLeads.com’s customer support team?
You can reach InboxRealEstateLeads.com’s customer support team through email.
InboxRealEstateLeads.com provides a more passive way to generate real estate leads. The platform does the advertising and sends you new leads within your target area. Its pay-as-you-go setup also makes sure that you are paying only for the high-quality leads that you want. The downside is that it only provides a few leads per day. Moreover, if you are doing business in a rural area, it might take weeks to get a new lead from the platform.
If you are not sure if InboxRealEstateLeads.com is right for you, this article on the best ways to generate real estate leads includes a list of our top choices. Our team looked at ways to generate real estate leads and narrowed down the most effective paid and free methods.