Inside Real Estate offers real estate lead generation, customer relationship management (CRM), marketing, and transaction management solutions. It features internet data exchange (IDX) websites, marketing automation tools, and listing promotion. Reported pricing ranges from $299 to $1,800 per month. It is best for real estate professionals looking for an all-in-one lead generation solution.
Inside Real Estate Pros & Cons
End-to-end functionalities that cover lead capture to deal closing
Customer support is difficult to reach
Has lead prospecting, sphere of influence (SOI), and networking solutions
Steep learning curve
Extensive automation tools
Who Inside Real Estate Is Best For
- Real estate professionals looking for an all-in-one lead generation solution: Inside Real Estate provides an extensive set of features covering the whole real estate sales process from lead capture to deal closing.
- Real estate teams that use various methods to generate leads: Inside Real Estate gives you access to tools that will help you generate real estate leads in many ways. Among these are IDX webpages, paid traffic, and home valuation widgets.
Inside Real Estate Pricing
Inside Real Estate’s pricing is not readily available on its website. However, according to a third-party website, it has two solutions, kvCORE and K+TEAM, which cost $299 to $1,800 per month.
Factors that may affect pricing include the number of users, contacts, and multiple listing service (MLS) integrations. You can also allot an additional budget for pay-per-click (PPC) ads.
Inside Real Estate Solutions
This solution is designed for brokers and enterprises. It features scalable solutions that include IDX websites, lead generation, CRM, listing management, marketing automation, and business analytics.
K+TEAM is ideal for smaller teams and individual agents. It features lender management and most of kvCORE’s features, built for a smaller scale.
The CORE Cloud enables you to customize and integrate kvCORE or K+TEAM with third-party software. It also offers marketplace add-ons like CORE PropertyBoost (Facebook campaign promotion), CORE BackOffice (commission management), CORE ListingMachine (listing marketing), and CORE Social (social content curation).
Inside Real Estate Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents who need real estate-specific lead generation software with a built-in CRM
Agents who want automated, data-driven tools to enhance their lead capturing and lead nurturing efforts
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
Agents who want to capture leads using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
Agents who need sophisticated client engagement with a fully integrated mobile app
Inside Real Estate Features
- Lead generation: Inside Real Estate provides several lead generation tools, such as landing pages, home valuation, single listing pages, IDX websites, trackable call and text capture, and embeddable widgets. Through third-party software integration, you can also import leads from other platforms.
- CRM: It allows you to automate communications, lead routing, and task creation, as well as manage your listings. You can also assign roles and collaborate with your team.
- Transaction management: It enables you to track your transactions and receive referrals from your clients after each deal is closed.
- Marketing automation: The platform’s marketing automation algorithm suggests actions based on your leads’ behavior and notifies you of recent property updates. It also provides prebuilt drip campaigns that send tailored messages to your leads.
- Business analytics: It provides reports on different aspects of sales performance, including metrics on each stage of your sales pipeline and your agents’ calls. It also gives recommendations to improve your workflow.
- Lender management: It enables lenders to interact with you and your agents. It also lets you manage lender roles, share leads with lenders, and handle marketing agreement billings.
Most Helpful Inside Real Estate Reviews
Upon reading Inside Real Estate reviews online, I discovered that most users are satisfied with it. Many said that it has a user-friendly interface, especially for building landing pages and organizing contacts. Some added that it had streamlined lead capture and follow-up. However, others complained that it has a steep learning curve. A few also reported that the customer support team is difficult to contact.
Inside Real Estate Streamlines Lead Follow-ups
One user who gave Inside Real Estate a positive review on Capterra said that she could easily build IDX websites and landing pages using the platform. She also said that it has helped her make sure that all her leads are being followed up regularly.
Its Customer Support Team Takes a Long Time to Respond
Another user who gave Inside Real Estate a negative review on Capterra said that the customer support team was unresponsive and unhelpful in troubleshooting the problems she encountered. She also wished for more webpage design templates and the ability to customize automated text messages.
Inside Real Estate Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which third-party software does Inside Real Estate integrate with?
Inside Real Estate’s CORE Cloud integrates with various third-party software for marketing, transaction management, property listing, and communications. Among these platforms are Facebook, Dotloop, Twilio, SkySlope, Zillow, RealScout, and Adwerx.
Does Inside Real Estate have a mobile app?
Yes. Inside Real Estate’s platforms, kvCORE and K+TEAM, have mobile apps. The kvCORE app gives you access to a dialer integrated with your automation on the browser-based software. The K+TEAM app, on the other hand, serves as a consumer-facing app for you to show properties to your leads and clients.
What types of notifications can Inside Real Estate send me?
Inside Real Estate’s platforms send notifications on new leads, actions of current leads, call reminders, and lead transfers. They send these notifications as emails and as push notifications for mobile apps.
Inside Real Estate provides multichannel lead generation and marketing automation solutions that make it ideal for brokerages that handle multiple leads and clients. However, it may take some time to learn how to use its vast set of features.
If you are not sure if Inside Real Estate is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.