Insightly Marketing is a marketing automation tool that has its own internal customer relationship management (CRM). It features email automation, customer journey, newsletter builder, hosted forms, landing pages, and more. Its pricing ranges from $299 to $1,299 per month, billed annually. It is best for businesses wanting a marketing and CRM solution together on one unified platform.
Insightly Marketing Pros & Cons
It is a CRM and marketing tool in one software
Does not offer monthly plans
Data syncing not required
Expensive support packages
Supports mobile-optimized content creation
Who Insightly Marketing Is Best For
- Businesses wanting a marketing and CRM solution together on one unified platform: Insightly Marketing is designed for companies that need a unified view of the customer across sales and marketing to grow the pipeline, optimize retention, and report on marketing return on investment.
Insightly Marketing Pricing
Insightly Marketing’s pricing ranges from $299 to $1,299 per month. All plans include email marketing, dynamic list segmentation, external form tracking, journey builder, lead nurturing, configurable reports, and a standard support plan.
Starts at $299
Starts at $599
Starts at $1,299
Number of Contacts Included
Analytics Tracking Domains
*All plans are billed annually.
Insightly Marketing also offers customized marketing support and service plans at an additional cost: Premium (starts at $1,500 per year) and Ultimate (starts at $3,000 per year). Both packages include email and phone support, quarterly CEO webinars, onboarding program, customer success manager, training, account reviews, and online community access.
You may request a free demo to see how Insightly Marketing works and receive a free assessment of your marketing needs. You may also get tips on how to get the most out of Insightly.
This introductory plan is best for businesses that need to build engaging customer journeys with lead nurturing. It is also ideal for those who want to keep all their customer data in one place. It has email marketing automation, dynamic list segmentation, journey builder, and a Mailchimp migration tool.
Insightly Marketing’s middle tier is ideal for those who want to grow their pipeline at scale, gain deeper campaign insights with its customizable reports and analytics, and share campaign insights across teams. This plan offers configurable webhooks, Zoom webinar registration, customizable dashboards, unlimited roles and permissions, and website traffic analytics.
Finally, this plan supports advanced marketing automation with no limits. This highest tier is packed with unlimited forms and landing pages, unlimited insight cards, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) single sign-on, dynamic page layouts, and event-based segmentation.
Insightly Marketing Features
- Customer journeys: Build engaging and informative customer journeys by letting your customers understand what your business offers and if that meets their needs.
- Emails and newsletters: Insightly Marketing has dozens of prebuilt templates and advanced email builders with drag-and-drop functionality. You may also add images to personalize your email content.
- Forms: Insightly Marketing allows you to embed forms on your website and landing pages. These tools help you capture your customers’ interest in attending your events, giving feedback on your services and products, or downloading your content.
- Reporting: Insightly Marketing’s enterprise-grade reports and dashboards enable your business to improve your campaign effectiveness. With this feature, you will see all engagement metrics, including click-through-rates, open rates, and bounce rates.
Insightly Marketing Alternatives 2020
CRMs for Email Marketing
Businesses that want email marketing features within an easy-to-use CRM
Up to 10 users needing a powerful CRM with basic email marketing built in
Businesses that target incoming social leads with basic email marketing campaigns
Larger sales teams that need account and territory management as well as mass emails
Teams that want an all-in-one CRM and productivity suite
Summary of Insightly Marketing Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 29, 2020), there are no available Insightly Marketing reviews online. If you are a past or current Insightly Marketing customer, leave a review to help other business owners decide whether or not to use the software.
Insightly Marketing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I connect Insightly Marketing with Insightly CRM?
You can use the Insightly Connector feature to link Insightly Marketing to your Insightly CRM account. By connecting these two, any records with shared data are updated in sync. You can also decide how information between the two platforms is updated.
Does it integrate with third-party software?
Yes, it does. Insightly Marketing integrates with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and Zoom.
Can I add social media links to an email template?
Yes, you can add your social media links to an email template. This function can help you increase engagement with your prospects. To do this, simply edit an existing template, and then drag a social content box into the template.
Our Top Marketing Automation Software Picks
If you aren’t sure if Insightly Marketing is right for you, this article on the best CRMs for email marketing is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and ease of use.