Integreon is a business outsourcing and consulting firm that offers comprehensive litigation, contract lifecycle management, and business enablement solutions. It provides legal document services, contract drafting, cyber incident response, risk and compliance services, among others. It is best for law firms that need to automate their litigation tasks as well as financial institutions that seek protection against money laundering. Prices are customized.
Integreon Pros and Cons
Has a team of subject matter experts conducting thorough legal document review
Does not offer business formation services
Services available in 52 languages
Operates in many countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, India, and more
Who Integreon Is Best For
- Law firms that need to automate their litigation tasks: Integreon’s management platform can automate litigation tasks, including document review, content management, and compliance requirements. It uses technology and human capital to manage all aspects of every case.
- Financial institutions that seek protection against money laundering: Integreon has certified antimoney laundering specialists (CAMS) who can protect financial institutions from money laundering. They conduct global sanctions screening, transaction monitoring, and customer onboarding, among others.
Integreon’s pricing is not published on its website. Prices for similar legal service providers range from $89 to $189 per hour for basic services while more complex services can range from $300 to $600 per hour. You may contact its support team to request a detailed pricing quotation.
Integreon Alternatives 2020
Online Legal Services
Fast and affordable business registration and formation
Affordable business formation and legal document review
Dedicated business attorneys for established businesses
Easy online access to legal forms and legal advice
Integreon’s features are based on four solutions: litigation services, contract lifecycle management, risk and compliance services, and business enablement services. All solutions are available in 52 languages. Below is the detailed description of each solution:
Integreon’s litigation services are designed to manage an entire case process through the use of technology, best practices, and human capital.
- Managed document review: It has a team of experienced SMEs from different business sectors who conduct legal document reviews in relation to litigation matters.
- Litigation content management: Allegory, its content management platform, automates litigation tasks and materials. The platform has a dashboard that manages all aspects of a case, including case documents, key witness materials, evidence, and more. It can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
- Compliance due diligence: This service helps organizations in highly-regulated industries to manage their compliance requirements through managed document analysis, email supervisory review, second requests, and subpoena processing.
Contract Lifecycle Management
This service is handled by its team of SMEs, contract management specialists, and delivery personnel who are experienced in database management processes.
- Contract drafting and negotiation: This solution offers services for general commercial buy-side and sell-side contract drafting, redlining, negotiation, and obligations management. It also includes trade derivatives, finance documentation, and regulatory-driven contract re-papering.
- Contract review and analysis: This service is designed for corporate legal departments that need to migrate to a new contract lifecycle management (CLM) platform. Integreon provides the following services: CLM platform migration, regulatory review, post-acquisition contract portfolio integration, internal contract portfolio audits, and contract portfolio data analytics.
- Contract management consulting: Its contract management consulting services use artificial intelligence (AI) technology and best practices to re-engineer contracting processes.
Risk and Compliance Services
Integreon’s comprehensive suite of compliance solutions helps organizations reduce their overhead expenses.
- Know your customer (KYC): Its broad range of KYC services protect financial institutions, high-tech organizations, and international law firms from money-laundering and corruption. Its CAMS provide help with global sanctions screening, negative news searches, enhanced due diligence, transaction monitoring, politically exposed person checks, customer onboarding, and research using multiple online platforms.
- Know your supplier (KYS): The KYS program helps global supply chains to be compliant with the antibribery and anticorruption (ABAC) legislation. Its team of specialists helps users with red flag analysis and resolution, supplier response tracking and scoring, remediation of non-compliant customers, and more.
- Contract compliance: Integreon also facilitates contract compliance for different regulatory boards, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II), London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR), Brexit Readiness Services, and International Financial Reporting Standard 16 (IFRS 16).
- Regulatory research: Integreon’s team uses latest online research tools to help organizations with multijurisdictional surveys and research; interplay between local, national, and international news; regulation and legislation mapping; current news awareness; newsletters and customizable deliverables; corporate compliance policies; procedure gap analysis; and remediation recommendations.
- Subpoena processing and compliance (SPC): Its SPC service manages increasing subpoena volumes and public information requests, as well as eliminating the growing backlog.
- Cyber incident response (CIR): Through its partnership with cybersecurity groups and technology providers, Integreon can conduct a review and extraction of sensitive information right after the cyber incident occurs. It will then produce a clean, consolidated entity list of affected individuals to be submitted to the state attorney general, consumer protection authorities, and national credit bureaus.
Business Enablement Services
- Law firm document services: This service includes document processing and editing, transcription, presentation and desktop publishing, proofreading, workflow coordination, and agency-level design.
- Presentation graphics: One of Integreon’s expertise is to create and design presentation graphics. The service includes creating pitch or marketing projects for print and projection, map tracing and plotting, converting templates into client branding, creating board-level presentations, creating templates for cyclical projects, converting handwritten documents into presentations, creating company profiles, and creating information memorandums.
- Business services: This service includes public information books, news runs, league tables, KYC, and publication management. It also has a team of experts who serve as an extension staff of an organization as long as they are needed.
- Conceptual design and ideation: It also offers digital and offline design solutions like video animations, conceptual PowerPoints, infographics, brochures, campaigns, and logos.
- Knowledge services: It provides research solutions, information services, and in-house training programs to global banks and law firms. Topics covered in its research services include legal inquiries, business information, market data, vendor management, current awareness, new management, KYC, anti-money laundering checks, and data stewardship.
Which Legal Service Provider Is Right for You?
Summary of Integreon Reviews
As of the date that this article was written (March 4, 2020), there are no Integreon reviews available online. If you are a past or current Integreon customer, leave a review to help others who are deciding whether or not to use the service.
Integreon Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which industries does Integreon cater to?
Integreon supports law firms, investment banks, corporations, and professional services firms from all around the world. It has a global network that caters to more than 50 languages.
How can Integreon help clients adapt to the rapidly changing regulatory requirements?
Integreon offers a comprehensive suite of compliance solutions to help reduce overhead costs while making compliance programs more productive, extensive, and effective. Its services cover knowledge on the customer and supplier, contract compliance, and regulatory research.
How can I contact Integreon?
You may contact Integreon’s customer support team through phone and email. You can also send an inquiry ticket using the contact page on its website.
Our Top Legal Service Picks
If you are not sure if Integreon is right for you, this article on the Best Online Legal Services is a review of our top five choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on affordability, types of forms available, access to lawyers, registered agent service, and ease of use.