IXACT Contact is a real estate customer relationship management (CRM) platform that offers real estate marketing solutions, including email and social media marketing. It features internet data exchange (IDX) websites, newsletters, drip email campaigns, and social content curation. Pricing starts at $27 per month. It is best for real estate agents who focus their efforts on email and social media marketing.
IXACT Contact Pros & Cons
Has an extensive set of features that cover real estate marketing, CRM, and IDX functionalities
Limited IDX website design options
Mobile-friendly real estate websites and newsletters
Supported social media platforms are limited to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Provides content for newsletters and social media posts
Who IXACT Contact Is Best For
- Real estate businesses that focus their efforts on email and social media marketing: IXACT Contact offers tools for managing and automating marketing campaigns on email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The platform’s Social Stream tool automatically sources and curates content to keep your social media profiles active and relevant. It also gives you an edge by providing graphical email headers, video emails, flyers, and e-cards, among other advanced email marketing tools.
- Real estate agents who spend a lot of time in the field: IXACT Contact’s mobile app enables you to manage and message your contacts even when you’re on the go. It also synchronizes with calendars and contact lists for both Apple and Android devices.
IXACT Contact Pricing
IXACT Contact’s pricing ranges from $27 to $39+ per month. It offers three types of solutions, namely Teams Version, Integrated CRM and Email Marketing Solution, and Broker Program. The solutions offered differ in terms of access to advanced features, such as team goal setting, custom branding, lead distribution, and performance tracking.
Integrated CRM & Email Marketing Solution
Real estate teams
Individual real estate agents
Real estate businesses looking for a branded and customized CRM solution
Ranges from $27 to $39 per month
$39 per month
Ranges from $23 to $33 per month
$33 per month
Team Goal Setting
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
The Team plans have two account types: Team Member ($27 per month) and Team Leader ($33 per month). It includes all of the basic features mentioned above. Accounts under this solution also have access to additional team collaboration tools, such as comprehensive goal setting, performance tracking, lead distribution, Keep In Touch (lead engagement) coach, drip email campaigns, and task management.
Integrated CRM & Email Marketing Solution
This solution includes all of IXACT Contact’s basic features as well as automated newsletters, agent websites, mobile app, Google synchronization, concierge service, and unlimited phone support.
The Broker Program is IXACT Contact’s customized solution. You can choose which features to include according to your requirements. It also gives you a higher level of CRM and branding customizations.
- Agent website add-ons: These add-ons come in two options (Standard and Professional). There is a one-time $65 setup fee as well. Website domain registration is priced at $24 per year.
- IDX Standard ($13 per month): Adds search engine optimization (SEO) and more IDX tools, including property search, listing ID and multiple listing service (MLS) number search, configurable search widgets, ZIP code lists, and mapped search results. You can feature only one agent.
- IDX Professional ($33 per month): Has all of IDX Standard’s add-ons, plus advanced property search, interactive maps, community pages, more listing display types, and lead generation tools. You can feature up to three agents on your website.
- Social Stream ($20 per month): Automates sourcing and curating content for your social media profiles.
- Mass email purchases: IXACT Contact provides 2,500 free mass emails per month; you can purchase more if you need to. The platform offers six pricing tiers (ranges from $10 to $150) with various mass email allocations (ranges from 1,000 to 50,000 emails).
- Text marketing: The platform offers add-on texting capabilities based on the number of text credits. You use up one text credit for every 160-character text message segment you send. Outbound texts that contain pictures require two additional credits. Inbound messages use two credits per 160-character segment. The cost ranges from $5 to $175 for 100 to 10,000 credits.
- IXACT Recruiter: This real estate agent recruiting CRM and marketing system offers specialized recruitment campaign features, such as advanced contact management, personalized mass emailing, and newsletters (designed for real estate agents). It costs $45 per month for Team Members and $99 per month for Individuals and Team Leader.
IXACT Contact Alternatives 2020
|Real Estate Marketing Software||Best For|
|Agents and brokers who want an all-in-one marketing solution|
|Professionals who want to gain passive leads using IDX-enabled websites|
|Teams and agents who want social media marketing handled in one place|
|Agents who need an online solution for direct mail marketing|
|Real estate professionals who need warm leads to begin their marketing efforts|
|Agents who want to prepare properties for marketing materials using virtual staging|
IXACT Contact Features
IXACT Contact’s features are designed to help users run real estate marketing campaigns and manage their contacts. Below is a rundown of its most notable features.
Real Estate CRM
IXACT Contact’s CRM system gives you access to several lead generation and nurturing functionalities:
- Lead capture: The platform automatically captures leads from your IDX websites and lead providers, such as Zillow and Trulia. It sends you an email or text alert as new leads come in, enabling you to respond immediately. It can also auto-assign new leads to the right drip email campaigns.
- Rich profiles: The CRM tool stores rich contact profiles that include phone numbers, email addresses, home and work addresses, family members, birthdays, move-in anniversaries, referral histories, properties and mortgage details, communications history, and social media profiles. You can also segment your contacts into different categories.
- “Keep In Touch” dashboard: This tool reminds you of your clients’ birthdays and move-in anniversaries, schedules “keep-in-touch” calls, and automates newsletters and emails. You can also set how often you need to connect with your contacts based on their position in the pipeline. Based on the parameters set, the platform’s Keep In Touch Coach automatically adjusts the frequency of your calls with each client.
- Mass texting: This functionality allows you to send personalized text messages to targeted groups of contacts. You can also set text auto-responders for instant replies. All outgoing messages and replies for each contact are recorded on their communications history.
- Listing and buyer management: It allows you to assign listing and deal closing activity plans, manage tasks and appointments, upload transaction-related documents, manage offers, generate service reports, and track commissions.
- Mobile app: It enables you to connect with your contacts, manage tasks, and set appointments using your mobile device. Its integration with both Google and Apple’s contacts and calendar apps enables it to automatically save contacts and appointments on your phone.
- Pipeline monitoring: The platform shows pipeline summaries that include deal expiry and closing dates, as well as the assigned agent. You can customize which sales pipeline data to focus on and visualize.
The platform has the following email marketing tools:
- Real estate newsletters: Every month, IXACT Contact provides mobile-friendly newsletters that you can customize.
- Drip email campaigns: You can send targeted drip emails for different contact segments. The platform has a library of 125 prewritten emails designed for property buyers, sellers, for sale by owner (FSBO) sellers, and expired listings, among others. You can also customize these prewritten emails before including them in your campaigns.
- Campaign reports: It has reports that can track your open and click-through rates. It also shows which contacts are opening and clicking your emails.
You can build mobile-optimized real estate IDX websites where visitors can search for properties based on filters like location, price range, and number of bedrooms. You can also add featured listings, real estate news, blog pages, and social media links. IXACT Contact provides the content for the blogs, which you can customize accordingly.
This solution automatically finds and curates content for your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages. You can choose the subject matter that you want to post and how often you want them posted. Then, the platform automates your social media activity based on these preferences.
When your social media followers click the links on your posts, they are first led to a landing page instead of the website where the content was sourced. This landing page includes your name, photo, logo, and contact information.
Most Helpful IXACT Contact Reviews
After reading IXACT Contact reviews available online, I discovered that most of the software’s users are happy with it. Many said that its CRM tool makes it easier for them to keep track of their contacts and conversations. Some shared that its automated newsletters streamline their email marketing campaigns.
IXACT Contact’s email marketing automation saves a lot of time
“IXACT Contact helps me keep track of all my real estate conversations. It also sends emails to my new and past clients automatically. This saves me time to work on what I do best, negotiating and closing deals. They also offer a beautiful web page that is modern and engaging to people who visit the site.”
— Irvin Beacham
It has very few design options for IDX websites
As of the date this article was written (April 24, 2020), there are very few up-to-date negative IXACT Contact reviews available online. However, some users complained about its limited IDX website design options.
IXACT Contact Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does IXACT Contact help users get started?
IXACT Contact does the setup for its users. When you sign up for a free trial, its customer support team uploads your contact data, sets up your newsletter, builds your IDX website, creates email headers and signatures, sets up lead capture tools, and synchronizes your IXACT Contact CRM with your Google and Apple accounts.
Can I import contacts from third-party databases into IXACT Contact?
Yes. You can import your contacts into IXACT Contact from different contact management systems, such as Microsoft Outlook, Top Producer, Gmail, and AgentOffice.
How does IXACT Contact ensure high email deliverability?
IXACT Contact makes sure your emails reach your clients’ inboxes by using an external email service provider (ESP). This ESP’s dedicated email servers and relationship with prominent email providers ensure high email deliverability.
Our Top Real Estate CRM Software Picks
If you are not sure if IXACT Contact is right for you, this article on the best real estate CRMs is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, ease of use, contact tracking & management, third-party integrations, marketing automation, and customer support.