LionDesk is a customer relationship management (CRM) software designed for real estate professionals. It provides useful tools to expand lead and customer base, and automate workflows for more streamlined business operations. Its pricing ranges from $25 to $99, and it is best for users who need robust and innovative marketing tools.
LionDesk Pros & Cons
Great customer support
Limited emails and SMS allocation
Complicated onboarding and setup process
Who LionDesk Is Best For
- Users who need advanced marketing tools: LionDesk provides you with tools to create interactive marketing video formats to tell your story better to prospective clients, and convert them into paying customers.
- Users who want to centralize their communications in their CRM: LionDesk allows users to send all sorts of messaging formats from the platform, including emails and SMS (regular and multimedia messages). These messages can also be scheduled and included in drip campaigns for more effective brand recall.
LionDesk’s pricing ranges from $25 to $99 per month. The main differences between the plans include the number of monthly emails, text messages, and video texts, as well as access to premium features, such as bulk email campaigns and priority support.
Overlimit Pricing for Emails
+$2 per 1,000
+$1.50 per 1,000
+$1 per 1,000
Overlimit Pricing for Texts
+$5 per 100
+$3 per 100
+$2 per 100
Overlimit Pricing for Video Texts
+$7 per 100
+$5 per 100
+$2 per 100
Click here for more pricing info.
The Starter plan provides basic and essential features that include video emails, enabling agents to send out interactive marketing video formats. It also has bulk email and texting for mass outreach initiatives. Additionally, it offers a single pipeline for simple and basic transaction management, prebuilt drip campaigns to help users nurture leads, and a group webinar training for its onboarding process.
The Pro plan builds on the features of the Starter plan. It includes additional features such as personalized customer communication tools through video texting and a personalized LionDesk number for SMS sending. It also allows users to run bulk campaigns and multiple transaction pipeline management—making it ideal for bigger teams that need multiple customer segmentation capabilities. Furthermore, it offers a white-label domain and subaccount management functionality for admins.
The Elite plan further builds on the Starter and Pro plans’ functionality and includes additional features such as third-party integration setup, priority support, and one-on-one training.
LionDesk provides you with a set of CRM tools designed specifically to help manage your customer relationships better and continuously grow your business. Below are its key features.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) lead follow-up: Its AI-powered system is able to carry out real conversations with leads to help users nurture and qualify potential clients.
- Transaction management: Through the platform, you can enter your properties and track your closings, automate your tasks, and manage deadlines.
- Contact management: You can easily manage all types of lead sources, buyers, sellers, and hot or cold clients by adding an unlimited number of tags to each client.
- Lead distribution: Take all the leads yourself, or distribute them to a team based on their performance or the ZIP code of the request.
- Enhanced drip campaigns: Lets you manage your automated drip campaigns easily so you don’t only send emails, but also include text messages and phone calls in your drip campaigns.
- Scheduled emails and texts: Save drafts of all of your sales and marketing emails and send them to your clients instantly. You can also put them on a future scheduled campaign so that all communications get sent at the most optimized time.
LionDesk Alternatives 2020
Real Estate CRM
Agents who need an affordable and comprehensive industry-specific CRM
Agents who want a robust website builder and lead generation strategy with SEO
Agents seeking a CRM with a highly visual pipeline for lead tracking
Agents who need an easy-to-use, intuitive real estate CRM interface
Large teams looking for a real estate-focused lead management features and third-party integrations
Which Real Estate CRM Is Right for You?
Most Helpful LionDesk Reviews
Most LionDesk reviews found online are positive. Users commended the useful and efficient workflow automations and its robust marketing tools, enabling them to grow their leads and customer base. One concern raised by a user was the steep learning curve.
Great workflow automation & marketing tools
“LionDesk makes it great to automate so much of our workflow. It is great for marketing and updating all the lead flow and touchpoints of our sales.”
New users can expect a steep learning curve
“It takes quite a bit of time to make it really front-loaded and can be very overwhelming to start using the software. It took some time to really get it going, but we love all the possibilities to automate and upgrade our business.”
LionDesk Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does LionDesk keep its users’ data secure?
LionDesk keeps its system and users’ data secure with high-grade encryption, verified by the Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority, that utilizes 128-bit keys.
Are there training materials available for new users?
Yes, there are. LionDesk sends an introduction email with instructions on how to navigate the system quickly. It also claimed that it is developing webinars and recorded training materials for its users and their teams.
Can I connect my LionDesk account to other software?
Yes. LionDesk integrates with third-party software such as Zillow, Trulia, Facebook Ads, and Gmail.
LionDesk is a great option for users who want a variety of communication formats to reach out to potential customers and grow their customer base. Its innovative marketing tools are great for visualizing offerings and running drip campaigns. It also comes with an affordable pricing that’s friendly to small businesses. Plus, interested users can also sign up for a 30-day free trial before committing to a subscription, unlike the standard 14-day period that most providers offer.
If you are not sure if LionDesk is right for you, this article on the best real estate CRMs is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and ease of use.
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by LionDesk and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is LionDesk?
LionDesk is a CRM designed for ease of use and systems integration so you have one log in for all your business building tools. Think of LionDesk as the HUB of your business.
LionDesk makes it easy for you to stay top of mind with all your contacts so you close leads faster and create lifelong clients.
Features include: Auto Drip Campaigns, Bulk Text Messages, Video Communication, Task Reminders, AI Lead Assist, Multiple Pipeline Transaction Management and much, much, more.
LionDesk News & Activity
LionDesk launched into beta a brand new version of their already popular platform. The new version is faster, easier and more customizable. Users are loving the favorite fields, copy and paste functionality, emojis, transaction management, task reminders and more!
LionDesk Customer Service
LionDesk Unique Features
– Video Emails and Text Messages
– AI Lead Qualification called Lead Assist “Gabby”
– Most affordable in the industry
– Easy to use
– Integrates with 100’s of other tools