Lusha is a lead prospecting tool that enables you to identify business-to-business (B2B) lead contact information on social network sites. It works as a browser extension for Chrome and Edge that automatically detects phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact information on social profile pages when available. It offers a free plan and pricing for its paid subscriptions ranges from $39-$69/month. It is best for sales teams that want to utilize social media networks like LinkedIn to acquire lead information.
Lusha Pros & Cons
It is a simple browser plugin that verifies business profiles and automatically generates contact information
No direct customer relationship management (CRM) software integration besides Salesforce, which costs extra
It stores your search history, making it easy to track social media leads
The free plan has very limited lead credits
Easy-to-manage dashboard, plus great support
It is not a searchable database
Who Lusha Is Best For
- Marketing and sales professionals who want to utilize social media networks as a source of lead contact information: Lusha automatically scans each social network profile page you visit and provides up-to-date contact information, enabling you to boost your campaigns and increase engagement to your prospects.
- Recruitment and human resource (HR) teams: Lusha primarily functions as a contact information finder, so it is also ideal for recruitment, applicant tracking, and candidate sourcing purposes.
Lusha’s pricing ranges from $32 to $69 per user, per month, with 50 to 120 social media leads per month. It also has a Free version that allows users to unlock five leads per month at no cost.
Lusha Tiered Pricing & Features
(per User, per Month)
Save to CRM
Real-time CRM Enrichment
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of each billing cycle.
**The annual pool of credits will be given upon purchase for yearly plan subscribers.
Lusha Alternatives 2020
Places to Buy Business Leads
Businesses that want to send verified leads directly to their CRM
Teams that need advanced search filtering to identify territory-based leads
Businesses wanting an affordable, easy-to-use place to buy unlimited lead contact information
Businesses wanting direct B2B connections with decision-makers at target client companies
ales teams that need no-frills company lead and contact search
Lusha does not work as a searchable database like many other lead generation systems. Rather, it finds contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, as you navigate on social network sites. Here are some of the most important features it offers.
- Lusha’s Zapier integration allows you to connect to countless systems, such as HubSpot CRM, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, Insightly, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, Intercom, and more.
- Lusha’s “Lists” feature manages and exports contact lists to share with the team or upload them to your CRM.
- Available as a Salesforce native app at an additional cost, Lusha updates your Salesforce records automatically and allows you to define the rules and criteria to enrich leads and contacts.
- Lusha’s Chrome and Edge extension auto-enriches business profiles for verification purposes. The plugin automatically opens when you are browsing a supported social network page like LinkedIn, and shows the available contact information.
Most Helpful Lusha Reviews
The majority of the Lusha reviews found online are positive. Many love its very simple interface, which shows the information in just one click. Others like that it shows the personal and business email IDs of a particular contact. There was, however, some dismay with the fact that it includes outdated information, which means wasted credits.
Straightforward user interface
One reviewer who left positive feedback on Lusha said that the tool is very easy to implement and use. He also appreciates that it stores the information in the dashboard, making it easy to track leads. His customer support experience was also commendable.
Shows outdated contact information
A user who gave Lusha a negative review said that it would be better if the tool could predict and filter the contact information that needs updating. He also disliked that it cannot search by business type, job type, and so forth.
Lusha Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What happens to my unused credits?
If you are on a monthly plan, all unused credits will roll over into your next monthly credits. For annual plan subscribers, on the other hand, any unused credits will be reset at the end of the annual cycle.
Can I share my credits with other users?
The total number of available credits is shared by all the users in the account. Each time any of the account’s users is charged with a credit, a credit will be deducted from your account’s total pool of credits.
Can Lusha detect fake accounts & bots?
No, it cannot. Currently, there’s no option to verify and authenticate account owners. However, this functionality is already being built by the company. To get updated on Lusha’s newest feature releases, you may sign up on its website.
Our Top Picks of Best Places to Buy Business Leads
If you aren’t sure if Lusha is right for you, this article on the best places to buy business leads is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on the price, reliability, as well as search and segmenting capabilities.