Microsoft Advertising, formerly Bing Ads, is a search engine optimization (SEO) tool and marketing software that allows users to create targeted advertisements to reach specific audiences. Its features include keyword optimization, performance analysis, mobile-friendly ad campaigns, and more. In this article, we cover Microsoft Advertising reviews. Ready to get started? Sign up now.
Microsoft Advertising Pricing
The Microsoft Advertising pricing scheme is not readily available on its website. However, it bills users on a pay-per-click basis and allows daily budgeting. Prices for similar platforms range from $0.12 to $0.40+ per hour and varies according to the targeted region, the number of domain controllers, and directory sharing.
Ready to get started with Microsoft Advertising? Sign up now.
Top SEO Tool Providers 2019
Summary of Positive Microsoft Advertising Reviews
Users who gave positive Microsoft Advertising reviews like that its interface is simple and straightforward. They also appreciate that it allows users to customize targeted ad campaigns.
“The platform is very simple and easy to navigate in terms of set up and overview. You’re able to target to smaller, more specific audiences. With Microsoft Advertising, you have more control over campaign and ad group settings, and you can target more granularly on devices to control your search demographics, which can’t be done on Google.” – Julianne Petshe
Summary of Negative Microsoft Advertising Reviews
Users who gave negative Microsoft Advertising reviews complained that its data processing and reporting features are very slow. They also mentioned that it is difficult to edit existing ads to the platform.
One user who gave Microsoft Advertising a negative review on G2 commented that he has to download multiple reports in order to obtain the data he needs. He also said that he finds its data analysis feature to be inefficient compared to other search engines.
Top SEO Tools Pick From Fit Small Business
11 Best SEO Tools for Small Businesses: SEO tools help businesses increase their rankings in search engines like Google. We evaluated more than 35 SEO tools to compile a list of 11 easy-to-use and affordable SEO tools small businesses can use in-house to complete regular SEO audits and updates.
Microsoft Advertising Features
Check out the list below of some of Microsoft Advertising’s features:
- Location-based targeted ads
- Keyword optimization
- Performance analytics
- Mobile-friendly campaigns
- Easy importing
- Ad and landing page scheduling
- Product listing ads
- And more
Microsoft Advertising FAQs
Does it offer training?
Yes, it does. You may visit its website to access its webcasts and training module to ensure you make the most out of your subscription.
Does it have a required minimum fee?
No, it does not.
Microsoft Advertising Alternatives
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Microsoft Advertising and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Microsoft Advertising?
Microsoft Advertising delivers intelligent advertising tools that use technology to understand people and their intentions. We believe in creating personalized experiences by delivering the right message at the right time to drive greater engagement, revenue, and growth for your business.
Microsoft Advertising can help you manage the customer experience in context — before, during, and after the sale. We’ll work with you to identify opportunities and solve business challenges using proven expertise, insights, and solutions that yield results.
Microsoft Advertising Unique Features
We’re constantly creating more advertising products and features to help you reach customers in more personalized and powerful ways across key decision points.
- IN-MARKET AUDIENCES: Get your ads in front of searchers who are ready to buy in a particular product category with curated audience lists available in Microsoft Advertising.
- REMARKETING: Optimize your ads, bids, and keywords. Target high-value customers, such as those who already visited your homepage or abandoned a shopping cart.
- LOCATION EXTENSIONS: Drive foot traffic, not just web traffic, by displaying your business address, phone number, and a directions link in your ads to target local customers.
- CALL EXTENSIONS: Connect searchers to your business instantly with a clickable phone number. Potential customers are just one tap away from speaking to you directly.
- PRODUCT ADS: Use custom images from your product catalog, and include pricing and other relevant details that you choose. Use Shopping Campaigns to manage your Product Ads easily while getting more targeting control and deeper performance insights.
Microsoft Advertising News & Activity
- Past & future: Resources for small and medium-sized businesses – Stay up to date on current trends with our top content for SMBs to help you grow your business and expand your reach in 2020.
- Inclusive Marketing, optimizing business and life – Join MJ DePalma for this informative webcast, and learn how to make diversity, inclusion, and empathy drive business impact.
- How SMBs can start 2020 with smarter customer-centric marketing – Now is a good time to rethink your small business approach to marketing and set a foundation for success by implementing the latest customer-centric insights and strategies.
To keep up to date on Microsoft Advertising news and activities, see the Microsoft Advertising blog.
Microsoft Advertising Customer Service
If you’re not a current Microsoft Advertising customer and want to learn more, please contact our sales team.