NuORDER is a wholesale B2B ecommerce platform that provides a two-way marketplace and ordering system that helps brands connect to retailers and retailers discover more brands. It provides digital product sheets, an interactive media gallery, and a custom sales experience for customers. Prices are customized, and NuORDER is best for wholesale brands in the lifestyle and apparel industries.
NuORDER Pros and Cons
Support is not too helpful
Easy to use platform
Mobile app is not as intuitive as the website
Mobile and offline capabilities
Limited reporting tools
Who NuORDER Is Best For
- Wholesale brands in the lifestyle and apparel industries: NuORDER lets you create digital product sheets that can easily be customized for specific retailers, helping you save time and provide your customer with a more efficient sales experience. It provides a system of processing orders, receiving line sheet information, and writing orders at trade shows. Its marketplace also helps retailers discover your brand.
NuORDER’s pricing information is not readily available on its website. However, according to a third-party website, the company has an annual fee that ranges from $7,000 to $100,000 for participating brands and doesn’t charge retailers any fees. If you are interested in exploring NuORDER as a brand or retailer, then request a demo on its website.
NuORDER Alternatives 2020
NuORDER has implemented features that are B2B ecommerce-specific. I have highlighted those below so that you can decide if these are the aspects you need in your business.
- Admin tools (such as drag-and-drop, Excel data upload mapping, and image mapping via filename) provide an alternative to performing an integration
- Two-way marketplace (brands can discover new retailers to sell to the same way retailers can search for new brands and request to see brand lines)
- Interactive media galleries (brands can build stories out of images, videos, and press releases; also makes it more interactive by helping buyers purchase directly for these galleries)
- Digital product gallery or product sheets
- Custom sales experience
- Ability to integrate with ERP system
- Sales and data analytics
- Account list confidentiality
- Mobile functionality including an offline capability
- International and multi-warehouse capable
- Mobile app available on iOS devices (requires iOS 10 or above) and can be downloaded in the App Store (you can upload inventory and manage orders as a brand wholesaler, and have your customers order from the app as well)
Most Helpful NuORDER Reviews
Most of the NuORDER reviews available online are positive, with many praising its ease of use, robust features, and flexible pricing setup. Users also commented that it has helped simplify their account order processes. However, some are frustrated with its support team, noting that it is not as helpful as it was back when they launched in their early years. A few users would also like a mobile app update as the platform is not as user-friendly as the web-based tool.
Streamlined order process
One user left a positive NuORDER review on Capterra, sharing that she has worked in the fashion industry for more than five years and the platform simplified their ecommerce system. She said that it has also streamlined the way they manage orders, receive line sheet information, and write orders at trade shows.
Support team is no longer prompt in addressing and solving issues
One reviewer who left a negative comment about NuORDER on Capterra said that its support staff is not as helpful as it was. She shared that in its early years, its team would be able to fix a problem immediately and would not rest until it was fixed. Nowadays, she complained that seven out of the 10 times she would reach out, issues are not resolved properly.
NuORDER Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What types of support does NuORDER provide?
As a wholesale brand or retailer, you have access to FAQs, webinars, personalized training, release notes, and a comprehensive help guide to help you navigate and maximize software use.
If we sell in multiple currencies, then can we designate what currency our customers see?
Yes, this is turned on by default as all customers need to be assigned to a currency when they sign up. When a customer logs in, they will only see their set currency pricing. If an item is not offered in their currency, then they will not see it.
Can I use HTML formatting when creating product sheets?
No, you can’t. However, you can use the break line code <br> to create new lines or paragraphs in a large body of text in the description column. If you want to set other columns to accept break line codes, then reach out to NuORDER’s support team so that it can be applied.
Our Top Ecommerce Software Picks
If you aren’t sure if NuORDER is right for you, then this article on the best ecommerce platforms is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of software and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, ease of use, user reviews, and features such as payment processing, inventory management, reporting and analytics, additional sales channels, and integrations.