OnCourse Learning is an online school that offers courses on real estate and financial services. Through Mbition – Learn Real Estate, it provides real estate education, including individual and group-based courses for real estate agencies and brokerages. Popular courses start at $99. It is best for agents and brokers who want to consult experts while studying and students looking to get licenses for mortgages, appraisal, and home inspection.
OnCourse Learning Pros & Cons
Courses lack comprehensive real-life examples
Helpful career services and preparation
Limited support for students who need personalized study options
Has a nationwide passing rate of 74%
Who OnCourse Learning Is Best For
- Agents and brokers who want to consult experts while studying: Mbition – Learn Real Estate’s courses provide access to support from an industry expert. This expert can answer any questions you may have on the course.
- Students looking to get licenses for mortgages, real estate appraisal, and home inspection: OnCourse Learning and Mbition – Learn Real Estate also offer courses that would enable you to apply for a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license and other licenses for mortgage financing, real estate appraisal, and home inspection.
OnCourse Learning Pricing
OnCourse Learning’s pricing for its Mbition – Learn Real Estate courses starts at $99. Prices vary depending on the course type and the state you are going to take your courses for.
Texas Principles of Real Estate II
Real estate math, appraisal, finance and regulations, and control of land use
New York Salesperson Qualifying Course
New York laws, regulations, and practices, math concepts, and interviews with real estate professionals
Georgia Salesperson Prelicense Course
Calculating purchase price, loan financing, presenting offers and counteroffers, and processing residential leases
New York Real Estate for Brokers
Preparing for professional practice, review questions, and 100-item exam
20-Hour SAFE Comprehensive Applying Mortgage Knowledge to Exam Preparation
Federal mortgage-related laws, MLO activities, ethics, mortgage laws, and mortgage loan products
OnCourse Learning also offers discounts from time to time. Visit its website to check if there’s an ongoing promo.
Agencies and brokerages may also contact OnCourse Learning for customized group-based courses for their teams.
OnCourse Learning Course Types
Real Estate Courses
- Prelicensing: Mbition – Learn Real Estate offers prelicensing courses that meet the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO) guidelines and regulations. It also provides course packages that include exam preparation tools and a real estate math program called MathMaster.
- Exam preparation: The platform also offers exam preparation courses that use practice questions, MathMaster, and a personalized study plan. It enables you to get a refund if you do not pass the state licensing exam.
- Broker licensing: Mbition – Learn Real Estate provides courses that enable you to apply for a broker license. Subjects for these courses include license law, property valuation, commercial real estate, risk management, and finance.
- Post-licensing: The platform offers post-licensing courses with subjects like economics, finance, and marketing.
- Continuing education (CE): Mbition – Learn Real Estate’s CE courses have various topics, such as fair housing, agency law, and finance. Enrolling a CE course on the platform gives you access to support from an expert on your course’s topic.
- Appraisal: Mbition – Learn Real Estate also offers prelicensing, license upgrade, and CE courses on real estate appraisal.
- Home inspection: Its home appraisal courses focus on teaching you how to accurately assess various components in a home and how to communicate it with your clients.
Financial Services Courses
OnCourse Learning offers prelicensing, exam preparation, CE, and a professional development course that enable you to apply for or renew an MLO license.
OnCourse Learning Alternatives 2020
Online Real Estate Schools
Students seeking affordable exam prep, prelicensing coursework, and career resources
Future agents needing instructor-led online real estate courses
Experienced real estate professionals seeking subject-specific refresher courses
Realtors wanting designations in areas like green home sales
Agents wanting continued education credits for niche specializations like veteran services
Most Helpful OnCourse Learning Reviews
After reading OnCourse Learning reviews available online, I found that most of its students are happy with it. Many said that the on-demand nature of the courses enables them to go through it at their own pace. Some added that the topics were easy to understand. A few also shared that its tests are effective in preparing them for the state exam. However, a few others wished that they could send specific questions to their instructors.
OnCourse Learning’s courses are easy to understand
One user who gave OnCourse Learning a positive review on Indeed said that he could easily follow the lessons in his courses. He also mentioned that each course ends with a test that helps you assess how much you have learned.
Does not allow students to ask questions from their instructors
As of the date this article was written (June 16, 2020), there aren’t many negative OnCourse Learning reviews available online. However, a few users suggested adding a feature that enables students to send specific questions to their instructors.
OnCourse Learning Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How are OnCourse Learning’s courses delivered?
Almost all of OnCourse Learning and Mbition – Learn Real Estate’s courses are on-demand. For home inspection courses, however, the platform also offers field training sessions and classroom courses.
How long can I access my OnCourse Learning courses?
OnCourse Learning and Mbition – Learn Real Estate’s courses expire six months after you purchase them. However, when you finish a course, you can extend it for up to three months so you can have more time to study for your state exam.
How do I contact OnCourse Learning’s customer support team?
You can reach OnCourse Learning’s customer support team through phone, email, or by submitting a help ticket on its website. For Mbition – Learn Real Estate, the team is available from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM CST during Mondays through Thursdays, and only up until 6:00 PM during Fridays.
The good thing about OnCourse Learning and Mbition – Learn Real Estate is that they give you access to support from an industry expert. Even though their courses are on-demand, you still have the chance to contact someone and ask questions.
Students say that its on-demand nature enables you to study at your own pace. You just might want to remember that you need to finish them within six months, which is generally shorter than other providers’ expiration periods.
If you are not sure if Mbition – Learn Real Estate is right for you, this article on the top online real estate schools is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, availability, coursework, study aids, and success rates.