Opcity is a lead generation software that matches prescreened leads to suitable agents. It also features live call transfer when you generate new leads. Pricing is reported to range from 30% to 35% of your commission for each deal you close on the platform. It is best for real estate agents and brokers who are looking for prescreened leads.
Opcity Pros & Cons
Has lead-agent matching technology
High referral fee
Instantly connects you to the leads you claim
Very few third-party software integrations
Offers a pipeline team that helps make sure you are progressing with your leads
Limited lead nurturing tools
Who Opcity Is Best For
- Real estate agents and brokers who are looking for prescreened leads: Opcity’s team of experts prescreen leads by gathering information on their budget, buying timeline, and desired location, among others. Its matching algorithm also sends leads to the agents who are most likely to close a deal with them.
Opcity’s pricing is not available on its website. However, according to a third-party website, the platform charges a referral fee ranging from 30% to 35% of your commission when you close a deal on the platform. Contact the company to learn more about its detailed pricing information.
Opcity Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents who need real estate-specific lead generation software with a built-in CRM
Agents who want automated, data-driven tools to enhance their lead capturing and lead nurturing efforts
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
Agents who want to capture leads using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
Agents who need sophisticated client engagement with a fully integrated mobile app
- Prescreened leads: Opcity’s lead generation team prescreens leads for relevant information, such as buying timeline, budget, and location.
- Live call transfer: When you claim a lead, Opcity instantly connects you to them through a call.
- Lead-agent matching: Based on 17 years’ worth of transaction data, Opcity’s lead-agent matching technology connects leads to the agents who are most likely to close a deal with them.
- Built-in accountability: Opcity maintains a pipeline team that monitors your progress with your leads. If a lead is not progressing through your pipeline, it notifies you and helps you troubleshoot any problem regarding it.
Summary of Opcity Reviews
As of the date this article was written (August 17, 2020), there aren’t many Opcity reviews available online. However, a few users reported frequent lagging on its mobile app.
Opcity Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What can I do with Opcity’s mobile app?
Opcity’s mobile app is designed to instantly direct you to a call whenever you claim a lead. It also gives you access to lead alerts and the referral manager.
Which third-party software does Opcity integrate with?
Opcity integrates with third-party real estate listing and customer relationship management software, such as Realtor.com, Follow Up Boss, and Chime.
How can I contact Opcity’s customer support team?
You can reach Opcity’s customer support team by phone or email. The team is available to respond during Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time.
Opcity’s prescreening of leads and matching technology significantly increases your likelihood of receiving relevant leads that suit your target market. Its pricing structure also makes sure that you close a deal first before paying. The downside, however, is that it does not have a lot of lead nurturing tools that use email or SMS.
If you are not sure if Opcity is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.