PadStyler offers virtual staging services that include remodeling, landscaping, and furniture removal. It also specializes in photography for print and multiple listing service (MLS), as well as 3D renderings like video walk-throughs and interactive images. Its fee for one photo is $79, and it’s best for agents who want rooms that have been virtually staged by interior designers and those who need 3D renderings.
PadStyler Pros & Cons
Design collections created by professional interior designers
Website design is cluttered
Unlimited free revisions
Options are hard to understand
Free virtual staging beta software
Who PadStyler Is Best For
- Real estate agents who want rooms to be virtually staged by interior designers: PadStyler has a team of professional interior designers who create design collections for its customers. It ensures that all arrangements are optimal for specific spaces and purposes.
- Real estate agents looking for 3D rendering services: Apart from PadStyler’s virtual staging services, it also provides 3D renderings. Examples include 3D interactive renderings, floor plans, and video walk-throughs to help agents enhance their marketing presentations.
PadStyler’s pricing for its virtual staging service is $79 per image. Volume discounts are as follows: two to four ($69/image), five to seven ($64/image), and eight or more ($49/image). Meanwhile, other services cost $199/floor (3D floor plans) and $250 for 25 photos (photography). Custom quotes are available upon request for 3D renderings.
$79 per image
Available upon request
3D Floor Plan
Available upon request
Ultra HD Photography
$250 for 25 photos
Add-ons for PadStyler’s virtual staging services include:
- Same-day delivery: $19 per image
- Virtual furniture removal: $9 per image
- Window treatments: $5 per image
- Virtual wall color change: $9 per image
- Virtual flooring replacement: $9 per image
PadStyler transforms real estate images with virtual furniture, arrangements, and decors. Its services help boost the listings and visualize remodeling and construction projects. Below are some of PadStyler’s most essential services.
- Virtual staging: Decorate your property’s photos with virtual furnishings to help increase your property’s market appeal. PadStyler specializes in virtual home staging, landscaping, remodeling, furniture replacement, and more.
- Ultra HD photography: Hire its team of photographers to ensure you have well-photographed images optimized for print and MLS. Its on-site photography service is only available in Austin, Houston, and Dallas. PadStyler offers one free, virtually staged photo with every photography service ordered from time to time. You may check out its website for the promo code.
- 3D floor plan, rendering, and walk-throughs: PadStyler turns sketches and blueprints into 3D floor plans with attractive furniture. It also specializes in 360-degree interactive renderings and 3D video walk-throughs.
- iStager: Upload your empty property’s photo and instantly decorate it with furniture and decorations through its beta software. It is an interactive, drag-and-drop software that lets you add and arrange virtual objects in your space. Upon finalizing your design, you may then save your finished image to your computer for free.
PadStyler Alternatives 2020
Virtual Staging Service
Agents who need affordable, full-service virtual staging with next-day turnaround
Starts at $35 per image
Agents who want to offer virtually staged photos that are shoppable
$109 per image*
Agents seeking realistic renderings to pre-sell new construction and renovations
Starts at $75 per image*
Agents looking for a click-and-drag DIY option for quick virtual staging
Starts at $15 per image*
*Bulk discounts are available.
Summary of PadStyler Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 4, 2020), there are no verified, up-to-date PadStyler reviews online. If you are a past or current PadStyler customer, leave a review to help others decide whether or not to use the service.
PadStyler Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does PadStyler have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, it does. Customers who aren’t satisfied with its services may request a refund within seven days of the initial order (virtual staging) or three days of initial delivery (3D renderings). This request will be eligible as long as the order has not been accepted and downloaded.
How does the same-day delivery work?
Same-day delivery is available for virtual staging services during weekdays. When this add-on is purchased, orders will be delivered within 12 hours.
What types of payment does PadStyler accept?
PadStyler accepts payments made through PayPal, bank accounts, and credit cards.
If you aren’t sure if PadStyler is right for you, this article on the best virtual staging service providers is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, customer service, turnaround time, quality, and the unique services that each company offers.