PeopleGoal is a cloud-based employee performance management software designed for high-growth teams. It also provides tools for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely (SMART) goals setting, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), 360° feedback, performance reviews, and more. This article covers PeopleGoal reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Request a consultation.
PeopleGoal offers two subscription options: Professional (starts at $7 per user per month) and Enterprise (customized annual pricing). The main difference between the two PeopleGoal pricing plans is access to advanced features, such as custom workflows, people processes audit, and other configurations based on specific business requirements.
Configuration Based on Requirements
Starts at $7/user/month
Customized annual pricing
Ready to get started with PeopleGoal? Request a consultation.
Top PeopleGoal Alternative 2019
Summary of Positive PeopleGoal Reviews
Users who gave positive PeopleGoal reviews appreciated its performance management tools for employee evaluations, goal-setting, and appraisals. They also mentioned that the program’s ease of use is helpful in streamlining their daily tasks.
One user who gave PeopleGoal a positive review on Capterra commended its intuitive interface that enables him to compile employee information for performance reviews and appraisals. He also commented that its customization features allow him to configure the program to his organization’s specific needs when it comes to objectives and key results tracking.
Summary of Negative PeopleGoal Reviews
As of the date this article was written (August 22, 2019), there are not a lot of negative PeopleGoal reviews online. However, some users wished for alerts and notifications that would notify them about an individual’s performance milestones.
Fit Small Business’ Top Performance Management Sofware Picks
7 Best Performance Management Systems for 2019: Performance management software provides tools to assess your employees’ on-the-job objectives and output. In this guide, we shared our top recommendations based on features, such as goal setting, employee feedback, and peer evaluation.
Check out the list below of some of PeopleGoal’s features:
- SMART goals
- Objectives and key results (OKRs) tracking
- One-on-one meetings
- 360-degree feedback
- Performance reviews
- Onboarding and off-boarding
- Engagement surveys
- Employee recognition
- And more
How does PeopleGoal help users evaluate an employee’s performance?
PeopleGoal enables businesses to evaluate an employee’s performance through a number of modules, including SMART goals, OKRs, performance reviews, and 360° feedback. It also provides employee recognition and engagement surveys. The software also helps users to review key performance indicators per employee through its analytics tools.
Why is employee recognition important?
Employee recognition boosts an employee’s morale, lowers absenteeism, and encourages loyalty. It also helps motivate employees through public posts and tags incorporated into the performance management program.
Here is a list of some of PeopleGoal’s popular integrations:
- Microsoft Azure
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by PeopleGoal and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is PeopleGoal?
PeopleGoal is a flexible cloud based performance management system tailored to the needs of your business and employees. PeopleGoal provides you with tools to improve engagement, improve productivity and employee performance across your organization.
PeopleGoal News & Activity
PeopleGoal Social Media
PeopleGoal Customer Service
PeopleGoal Unique Features
- Customization: The flexible character of the PeopleGoal platform allows you to choose from a variety of modules to create a performance management process that fits your business and the needs of your employees. Whether you are interested in a single module such as performance reviews or entire suite PeopleGoal has exactly what you need to fit your requirements.
- Social Recognition: PeopleGoal recognition module brings a lively element to your performance management process and strengthens the company culture in your organization. Using PeopleGoal for regular recognition leads to happier workforce, lower absenteeism, higher employee retention and greater employee loyalty. Recognition takes the form of quick, public posts and tags on PeopleGoal and is fully integrated into the rest of our product.
- Data Analytics and Reports: PeopleGoal analytics allows you to examine the raw engagement data at a low level and pull out key insights and reports. These are made available to share with management or the c-suite. Our analytics suite will allow you to assess the performance across your business, identify the under-performing or problem areas relative to the average and provide insights into areas for improvement.
PeopleGoal resources enable you to discover best practices and gain valuable insights into human resources industry. Explore our blog, guides, podcasts and policies sections to stay informed about the latest trends and find useful tools and templates to make your processes more effective.