PhoneBurner is a cloud-based power dialer that helps businesses increase sales performance and productivity by dialing contacts while streamlining repetitive tasks. It features contact management, reporting, email tracking, and custom dispositions. Its monthly fees cost $149 per user, and it’s best for businesses that rely heavily on customer relationship management (CRM) tools for sales pipeline movement and cold calling leads.
PhoneBurner Pros & Cons
No predictive and progressive dialers
Wide range of third-party app integrations
Lacks inbound calling features
Reasonable pricing with unlimited calling
Who PhoneBurner Is Best For
- Businesses that rely heavily on CRM tools for sales pipeline movement and cold calling leads: PhoneBurner has a built-in customer relationship management (CRM) tool that helps you manage contacts and call campaigns. It also works seamlessly with third-party CRM tools, such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, amoCRM, Bitrix24, Insightly, SugarCRM, and more.
PhoneBurner’s pricing page shows that its Unlimited Dialing plan costs $149 per user, per month. This plan provides access to power dialing and admin tools for managing team performance and increasing sales growth. Annual subscribers are eligible for a 15% discount, and additional discounts are available for teams and nonprofits, depending on the team size and term length.
Unlimited Power Dialing
CRM and Integrations
Call Tracking and Analytics
Email, Link, and Attachment Tracking
Account administrators are free to utilize the platform unless they are engaged in dialing. Admin features include smart lead distribution, content sharing for rapid setup, real-time reports and leaderboards, seat management, a dedicated portal, and a dedicated success manager for teams with five users or more.
PhoneBurner offers a free trial without the need to input credit card information. Users who signed up for the trial are provided with free minutes to enable a real dial session, access to its admin portal, reporting, lead distribution engine, and the ability to add as many seats as required. There is no set time limit, and the trial will end as soon as the free minutes are consumed.
PhoneBurner Alternatives 2020
Auto Dialer Software
Small businesses that need a comprehensive autodialer at a competitive price
Small businesses that want a cloud-based autodialer that doesn’t require expensive equipment
Starts at around $185/month*
Businesses that need an autodialer with built-in lead management designed for sales teams
plus 1.5 cents/minute*
Businesses that want an autodialer offering a menu of a la carte features and options
Plus $75–$375 (calling plans)
Advocacy, volunteer, and nonprofit groups that use temporary phone banks
Starts at $.007/30-minute increment
*Prices are available upon consultation, and figures are estimated with research.
PhoneBurner provides power dialing services and team management tools to help sales representatives grow lead engagement from anywhere with an internet connection. Here are some of PhoneBurner’s most essential features.
- Power dialer: Reach up to 80 leads per hour from anywhere with an internet connection through PhoneBurner’s softphone or your phone. You may also add or remove seats as needed, track performance, share configurations, and more.
- Reporting: Monitor dialing activity, call outcomes, and team performance with detailed reports that can be emailed to you. You can also access call recordings and real-time leaderboards to help train and motivate your sales reps.
- Workflow automation: PhoneBurner streamlines time-consuming tasks to help reps spend more time engaging with prospects on the phone. It allows you to eliminate manual dialing, drop voicemails in a single click, automate call follow-up emails, post-call processes, sales lead distribution, and track email opens and engagement.
- Sales CRM: Build more engagement on your sales pipeline through its CRM, which lets you manage call campaigns, contacts, and correspondence. Apart from its own CRM, it also allows seamless syncing with popular third-party CRMs, such as HubSpot, amoCRM, and Salesforce.
- Third-party software integrations: Apart from CRM tools, it also integrates with over 200 third-party tools, such as 3dcart, Freshdesk, Aircall, Google Calendar, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Eventbrite, AWeber, and more.
Author’s note: Note that PhoneBurner doesn’t have inbound calling capabilities and predictive and progressive dialers, unlike its alternatives. If this is a deal-breaker for you, you may want to check out Five9 or ChaseData instead.
Most Helpful PhoneBurner Reviews
The majority of PhoneBurner reviews available online are positive. Most users like that it is easy to utilize, enabling them to increase their teams’ productivity. Others appreciate its reasonable prices and helpful customer support team. Meanwhile, some provided suggestions for the improvement of the platform, such as report customizations and better menu organization, among others.
Easy to use & cost-effective
A user who left a positive review on Capterra mentioned that he has been using PhoneBurner for years and like that it is user-friendly. He also said that though it is cost-effective, the product offers world-class quality.
Reporting feature lacks customization functions
One user complained on G2 about its reporting feature’s lack of customization functions. He added that due to this, challenges might arise when working with various clients.
PhoneBurner Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a power dialer?
A power dialer lets live agents decide which contacts to dial next while they remain live on the phone, preventing pauses or any delays. With power dialers, there is no dead air, and agents will hear when the contacts say “hello.”
What is PhoneBurner’s required equipment?
To log into your account, you’ll need a computer, tablet, or mobile device with an internet connection. Additionally, a phone or PhoneBurner’s softphone is required to conduct a dial session. While a headset is not mandatory, it is recommended for your convenience.
How long are my call recordings stored?
Call recordings are saved for 30 days. You can access entire dial sessions and individual call recordings, which can be downloaded or played directly within your PhoneBurner account.
What types of support & training does PhoneBurner offer?
PhoneBurner offers live, one-on-one U.S.-based support every weekday from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Videos, webinars, and written tutorials are also available, which discuss dial sessions, importing, contact management billing, frequently asked questions, and more. Additionally, you may check your PhoneBurner status through its website.
Our Top Autodialer Software Picks
If you aren’t sure if PhoneBurner is right for you, this article on the best autodialer software providers is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price and features, such as call analytics, call routing, and customer support.