Rae Plaster, the owner of Rae The Bookkeeper, is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with over 30 years of bookkeeping experience. She offers basic accounting, payroll, year-end reports, tax preparation, travel accounting, QuickBooks support, and more. Here, we cover Rae The Bookkeeper reviews and services. Ready to get started? Visit its website.
Rae The Bookkeeper Information
Rae The Bookkeeper
Number of Employees
Summary of Rae The Bookkeeper Reviews
As of this article’s writing (October 22, 2019), there aren’t any Rae The Bookkeeper reviews available online.
Rae The Bookkeeper Services
Check out the list below for some of Rae The Bookkeeper’s services:
- Basic accounting
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Sales reports
- Bank reconciliation
- Inventory entry assistance
- CPA tax preparation
- Travel accounting
- Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) reports
- Agent commission reports
- Corporate and vendor reports
- Monthly and quarterly tax reports
- Year-end reports
- Sage 50 (formerly known as Peachtree)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Trams Back Office (now Sabre Travel Network)
About Rae The Bookkeeper
“Thank you for taking the time to consider using my services. My name is Rae Plaster and I am an independent contract bookkeeper with nearly 30 years of experience in bookkeeping. I also specialize in travel accounting.
“There are many advantages to hiring a part-time bookkeeper.
- Many businesses need bookkeeping, but not full-time
- I am affordable because I charge an hourly rate (billable in 15-minute increments)
- There are no employment taxes, insurance, 401(k), and so on
- I’m at the end of each phone call, which results in great customer service
- I’m a detail-oriented problem solver who loves to balance the books
- My service is personalized to each client
- I get you out of the “numbers” and into running your business
- I save you time and money
“If you would like more information, please visit my website at www.RaetheBookkeeper.com. I would be happy to answer your questions directly as well. You can reach me at (651) 491-7447.
“I look forward to developing a wonderful business relationship and helping you make the most out of your business by taking the burden of minutia from you!”