Rakuten Super Logistics Pros and Cons
One to two-day ground shipping across the US
No global fulfillment centers
Specialty fulfillment services, such as climate-controlled warehouses and lot tracking
Few user reviews
Kitting and subscription box fulfillment services
Who Rakuten Super Logistics Is Best For
- Retail ecommerce stores: You can manage orders, shipping, and returns on RSL’s integrated platform. Additionally, you can leverage its specialty services—such as kitting, lot tracking, and subscription box fulfillment—to provide your customers with more product options.
Rakuten Super Logistics Pricing
Rakuten Super Logistics’ pricing information is not readily available on its website. Fees for basic order fulfillment platforms cost anywhere from $5–$25 per month, while more extensive apps have fees that range from $40–$100 per month. Factors that may affect pricing include the types of orders fulfilled and the average number of shipped packages each month.
Rakuten Super Logistics Alternatives 2020
Small and medium-sized ecommerce sellers and crowdfunding programs that need batch fulfillment
Ecommerce sellers with special packing and handling needs
Fulfillment matchmaker to help you find the best provider
Rakuten Super Logistics Features
RSL provides an end-to-end fulfillment platform for ecommerce retailers. Here are its most important features to help you decide if it is the platform that your business needs.
- Order fulfillment
- 100% order accuracy guarantee
- 100% order turnaround by next business day
- 2-day ground shipping via its delivery network
- Return management
- Return to inventory, upon meeting specified quality control checks
- Discarding damaged items, as instructed
- Collecting returns and sending to a specified location on a set schedule
- Kitting: Products can be virtually kitted on your marketplace or warehouse management system (WMS) or physically kitted into prepackaged sets.
- Subscription box fulfillment
- Ecommerce fulfillment tools:
- SmartFill (order management and inventory tracking dashboard)
- SmartFreight (freight management)
- SmartShip Optimizer (shipping tool that finds lowest cost shipping method for every order)
- Popular integrations: SmartFill, RSL’s order and inventory platform, has integration plug-ins for the following platforms:
- Shopping cart platforms and marketplaces: Walmart Marketplace, Jet, Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Channel Advisor, ShipStation, and Volusion
- Carrier shipping partners: First Mile, DHL, USPS, FedEx Express, and UPS
Summary of Rakuten Super Logistics Reviews
As of this article’s writing (July 29, 2020), there are no up-to-date Rakuten Super Logistics reviews available online. If you are a past or current Rakuten Super Logistics customer, then leave a review to help others who are deciding whether or not to use the service.
Rakuten Super Logistics Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where are RSL’s fulfillment centers located?
It has 15 fulfillment centers across the US: Nevada (Reno and Las Vegas), California (Anaheim), Utah (Salt Lake City), Colorado (Denver), Texas (Austin and Houston), Illinois (Chicago), Georgia (Atlanta), Florida (Miami), New York (Olean), Philadelphia (Scranton), and New Jersey (Carlstadt).
What types of support does RSL provide?
It provides warehouse liaisons for inventory and shipment follow-ups, dedicated client success teams for efficiencies, and in-house customer representatives based in the East and West Coasts for service inquiries. It also has an extensive library of e-books, case studies, podcasts, and webinars.
Does RSL offer specialty fulfillment services?
Yes, RSL offers lot tracking, climate-controlled order fulfillment centers, and custom merchant services.
Our Guide to Order Fulfillment and Warehouse Services
If you are not sure whether or not Rakuten Super Logistics fits your needs, then check out our definitive guide to the best order fulfillment and warehouse services to learn more about how these apps can serve your business.