Real Geeks is a real estate lead generation software that enables users to create internet data exchange (IDX) websites and nurture leads. It also offers customer relationship management (CRM), social media marketing, and property valuation tools. Pricing starts at $300 per month. It is best for real estate agents who want basic lead generation tools and those looking for both buyer and seller leads.
Real Geeks Pros & Cons
Has an extensive set of features that cover IDX, CRM, and marketing functionalities
Limited website design options
Sends real-time lead notifications and follow-up triggers
The mobile app cannot send or manage messages
Websites are optimized for mobile devices
Who Real Geeks Is Best For
- Real estate businesses that want basic lead generation tools: Real Geeks offers straightforward lead generation tools, such as Facebook ads and customizable IDX real estate websites, which are useful in compiling both buyer and seller leads. The company also has Facebook marketing services that let users gather lead contact information from this social media network.
Real Geeks Pricing
Real Geeks’ pricing starts at $300 per month + marketing budget. This package includes managed marketing services with dedicated marketing staff. The total amount depends on which tools and marketing channels you include in your plan. You can add an IDX lead capture website, CRM, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and Google AdWords.
Real Geeks Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Software
Best for real estate agents seeking buyer or seller leads exclusive to their ZIP code
Agents seeking a free CRM with lead generation from Zillow
Brokers and agencies seeking more in-depth lead information, such as social profiles
Agents seeking leads and outsourced, professional marketing support
Real estate agents interested in non-mainstream leads like foreclosures, expired listings, and FSBO listings
Real Geeks Features
Real Geeks’ features are designed to help users generate and nurture real estate leads. Below is a rundown of its most notable features.
IDX Real Estate Websites
Real Geeks users can design their own IDX websites where visitors can search for real estate listings. Those who are interested in buying a property can sign up on the website, and the Real Geeks system automatically notifies you about the new lead.
You can also create different landing pages, such as home valuation, property, agent, market report, and coming soon pages.
Lead Manager CRM
Leads generated through your real estate websites and ads are automatically sent to the CRM. With this feature, you can access the following tools:
- Advanced Search Filtering: You can filter your leads according to user behavior, properties viewed, geographic area, price range, and time on the site.
- Social Profiles: This tool automatically finds each lead’s social media profiles on the web.
- Live Feed: Shows leads’ website activity in real-time.
- Lead Activity Tracking: This tool notifies agents to follow up on leads with high engagement.
- Agent/Lender Lead Routing: It automatically assigns leads to agents based on source and geographical location.
- Idle Lead Reassignment: Automatically reassigns leads to another agent if they are not being followed up.
- Follow-ups and Reminders: With this tool, you can schedule appointments, set reminders, log calls, and add notes.
- Agent Activity: Enables you to track each agent’s activity and pending tasks.
- Lead SMS Auto-responders: Increases lead engagement with automatic SMS responses. You can change response times for different lead sources.
Automated Email Drip System
This feature enables you to launch various drip email campaigns to different target groups. You can segment contacts according to the geographical location or price ranges of the properties they viewed.
Facebook Marketing Service
Real Geeks also acquires leads’ contact information from Facebook. The platform offers ad creation, custom marketing strategies, advanced audience targeting, and conversion tracking solutions.
Which Real Estate Lead Generation Software Is Right for You?
Summary of Real Geeks Reviews
As of the date this article was written (April 21, 2020), there are very few up-to-date Real Geeks reviews available online. However, some users shared that their websites rank well on search engines. There were also a few others who complained about its limited website design options.
IDX websites are performing well on search engines
“Performance is outstanding, very easy to use, SEO-friendly, very affordable, and there are many websites that use it. It is also #1 on the search list and searching for a home is very fast.”
— Abdelrauof Mohammed
Real Geeks Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What third-party software can Real Geeks integrate with?
Real Geeks integrates with various real estate listing, CRM, and marketing software. Among them are Trulia, Zapier, Infusionsoft, Wise Agent, and Mailchimp.
Does Real Geeks have a mobile app?
Yes. Through the Real Geeks mobile app, you can access your CRM system and view lead activity. Leads can also install this app to receive notifications and view properties for sale near their location.
How can I contact Real Geeks’ customer support team?
You can reach Real Geeks’ customer support team by submitting a support form on its website or by calling via phone. Phone support is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Our Top Real Estate Lead Generation Software Picks
If you are not sure if Real Geeks is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.