RealNex Pros & Cons
Has free property listing and searching
The mobile app does not have all of the features
Provides free training sessions, tutorial videos, and webinars
Very few third-party software integrations
Who RealNex Is Best For
- Real estate businesses looking for an all-in-one real estate software: RealNex offers a full suite of real estate solutions, including lead generation, CRM, marketing, financial analysis, and transaction management. These solutions cover end-to-end functions, from finding prospects to closing deals.
- Real estate agents and brokers who want to expand their lead lists automatically: RealNex offers a service that automatically adds new real estate leads and offerings based on your specific criteria. You will also receive alerts on new leads as well as full details on the listings.
RealNex pricing for its paid products starts at $99 per month depending on the type of solution needed and the number of users. You can choose among five solutions, namely MarketPlace (property listing and searching), Marketing, Transaction Manager, MarketEdge (financial analysis), and CRM. You may also choose to purchase the platform’s full Suite of solutions.
RealNex Pricing & Features
Ranges from $0 to $99+
Ranges from $0 to $79+
Starts at $10
Starts at $79
Starts at $59
$99 per user
Starts at $99
Starts at $79
$99 per user
Starts at $99
Starts at $79
$99 per user
Starts at $169
Starts at $129
$149 per user
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
**The Free MarketPlace is available in all U.S. states except Nevada.
MarketPlace is RealNex’s commercial real estate listing website where you can list and search properties for sale. The platform offers free and paid versions that differ on their access to advanced prospecting features:
- Free MarketPlace: This includes basic property searching tools and the ability to save your searches. You can also create watchlists that notify you when there are new updates on your selected leads. Additionally, you can build your professional profile on the website and promote your services.
- MarketPlace: Includes everything in the Free MarketPlace plus a dashboard where you can see reports on prospect activity and advanced marketing analytics. Subscribing to this solution also gives you a Real Campaigns starter pack and a discount for RealBlasts.
Under the Marketing solution, RealNex offers three products: RealCampaigns (starts at $10 per month), RealBlasts (ranges from $49 to $159), and Featured Properties Subscription (starts at $19 per month).
RealCampaigns allows you to launch email campaigns targeting your contacts. Pricing depends on how many emails you are looking to send per month. The minimum is 5,000 emails per month, and the maximum is 1,200,000. You need a MarketPlace or Suite subscription to purchase this solution. It comes with the following features:
- Performance metrics: It displays which leads have opened your emails, allowing you to create personalized follow-ups.
- Branded email templates: The platform maintains a library of email templates that you can customize according to your brand.
RealBlasts enables you to send emails to RealNex’s community of more than 100,000 active commercial real estate buyers. Pricing depends on your emails’ reach, which can be a core-based statistical area (CBSA), state, or nationwide. This solution also gives you access to email templates.
Featured Properties Subscription lists your property on RealNex’s website’s featured properties. Pricing depends on how many slots you want to take, and you can buy up to nine slots. You also need a MarketPlace or Suite subscription to purchase this solution.
- Leasing and tenant representative app: This app enables you to engage and collaborate with your lease clients.
- Mobile tour app: It gives a mobile tour of the property that you are selling or buying. You can also leave ratings and feedback.
- Client portal: Enables you to track your current deals and proposals with each client and generate reports for owners.
- Financial analysis: MarketEdge can generate various analytics reports, such as cash flow projections, discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, and return on investment (ROI). With it, you can also compare different lease proposals.
- Branded marketing materials: The solution provides more than 57 modules and drag-and-drop editors to help you create branded proposals, flyers, and collaterals.
- Deal rooms: This is a secure page where you can manage deals and post all documents involved in a deal. You have full visibility on all logins, views, and downloads.
RealNex has a cloud-based CRM solution that consolidates all data on your leads, clients, properties, and projects. It integrates with your Outlook and Google Suite and synchronizes contacts, emails, and calendars.
RealNex Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents who need real estate-specific lead generation software with a built-in CRM
Agents who want automated, data-driven tools to enhance their lead capturing and lead nurturing efforts
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
Agents who want to capture leads using social media sites like Facebook or Twitter
Agents who need sophisticated client engagement with a fully integrated mobile app
Summary of RealNex Reviews
As of the date this article was written (July 14, 2020), there are no up-to-date RealNex reviews available online. If you are a past or current RealNex user, leave a comment below to help other businesses decide whether or not to use the software.
RealNex Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What types of training does RealNex provide?
RealNex provides training sessions and tutorials to teach new users on the basics of using the software. It also holds webinars on various topics, such as CRE market updates, selling strategies, and creating persuasive presentations.
Can I export contacts from RealNex?
Yes. You can export your contacts from RealNex into an Excel spreadsheet.
How can I contact RealNex’s customer support team?
You can reach RealNex’s customer support team by phone or by submitting a contact form on its website. Phone support is available on Mondays through Fridays, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time (CT).
RealNex provides a full suite of real estate tools, from lead generation to deal closing. These functionalities are useful for agents and brokers looking for an all-in-one software to run their real estate business. However, its lack of extensive third-party integrations does not make it ideal for those who source their leads from external providers.
If you are not sure if RealNex is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.