Realvolve Pros & Cons
Highly customizable based on your specific business processes
Takes a while to set up
Integrations need to be further expanded
Has great customer support
Could be expensive for small teams
Who Realvolve Is Best For
- Non-tech savvy real estate professionals: Realvolve provides simple and easy to understand dashboard for novice CRM users and includes all the essential and up-to-date information about their business.
- Users who would like to have a centralized system for all aspects of their real estate business: Realvolve offers complete tools to help you manage all your properties better. It enables you to enter all vital business information and files in a single user interface—from transaction reports to visual assets of the properties you are managing.
Realvolve’s pricing ranges from $49 to $370 per month. It also has a customized plan for large teams. The only difference between the plans is the number of user allocations per account. All plans include 50,000 contact allocations, unlimited storage, access to listings, transactions, files, and tasks, and date tracking.
No. of Users
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Realvolve provides you with a set of CRM tools designed specifically to help you manage your customer relationships better and continuously grow your business. Below are its key features.
- Contact management: Lets users record each contact’s personal and professional information, keep a journal of notes and correspondence, and maintain a collection of documents and files per person. It also allows you to send emails, SMS, and social media messages directly from the application.
- Calendar and task management: Enables you to manage your deadlines and capture important dates by using the per-item calendar to view the dates and tasks for a single contact, property, or transaction. You can use the system calendar to see all your events and set powerful workflows to systematize repetitive tasks.
- Property and transaction management: Realvolve provides helpful tools to help agents manage properties and transitions better by enabling them to enter and review all vital information in a single user interface, as well as list all parties participating in the sale or purchase of a property. It also allows you to maintain an album of photos and a portfolio of pertinent documents, track important events (such as listing expiration and closing dates), keep detailed records of services performed for seller reporting, and calculate net commissions on each transaction.
- Customer and team communications: The platform allows you to send and log incoming and outgoing posts, SMS messages, and email, as well as customize and send bulk email messages to your contacts. It also lets you collaborate and assign tasks to other members of your team and choose what information you share with colleagues.
Realvolve Alternatives 2020
Real Estate CRM
Agents who need an affordable, comprehensive, and industry-specific CRM
Agents who want a robust website builder and lead generation strategy with SEO
Agents seeking a CRM with a highly visual pipeline for lead tracking
Agents who need advanced real estate marketing technology like video email
Large teams looking for a real estate-focused lead management features and third-party integrations
Which Real Estate CRM Is Right For You?
Most Helpful Realvolve Reviews
Most Realvolve reviews found online are positive. Users highlighted the ease of use and great customization capability. They also commended its efficient and useful workflows. Excellent customer support was also mentioned. Concerns raised by users include a lengthy setup process and occasional system glitches.
Customizable & has great workflows; easy to use
One user who gave Realvolve a positive review on Software Advice said that it is incredibly customizable, making it the perfect CRM for their team. According to her, Workflows are the heart of Realvolve, which make the experience as simple and as complex as the user chooses. Other CRMs also allow the user to automate emails and tasks, but the great thing about Realvolve is that it can make decisions based on the type of transaction or property.
May take a while to set up; integrations need to be expanded
One user who gave Realvolve a negative review on Software Advice said that it may take a while to set up and customize, and that she is still waiting for a better mobile application. According to her, she would love it if it had reporting for transactions, lead sources, and email open and unsubscribe rates. She also commented about the limitation in third-party integrations.
Realvolve Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What types of files can I upload?
You may upload contracts, documents, and images into Realvolve. You can even maintain an online album of photos and a portfolio of documents for properties, contacts, and other transactions.
Is there a limit to how many SMS messages I can send in a month?
Yes, there is. The number of SMS messages included varies from 300 to 5,000 per month, depending upon your plan.
Can I connect my Realvolve account to other software?
Yes. Realvolve integrates with third-party software such as Evernote, Google+, Twitter, Zapier, Gmail, BoomTown, and Dotloop.
Realvolve provides novice users with easy-to-understand tools and a user-friendly dashboard to help them track leads and stay engaged with buyers, making it a great choice for those wanting to try their very first real estate CRM.
It does come at an expensive pricing point, which could be a hindrance in deciding to subscribe to the service. However, based on user reviews, the platform’s use and functionalities offer many benefits, making it worth the investment.
If you are not sure if Realvolve is right for you, this article on the top real estate CRM is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and ease of use.