REDX is a real estate lead generation platform that gives users access to non-mainstream leads, such as expired listings, For Sale by Owners (FSBOs), For Rent by Owners (FRBOs), and preforeclosures. It also features a built-in lead management tool and an outbound dialer solution. Pricing starts at $39.99 per month. It is best for real estate agents interested in low-cost, non-mainstream leads and those looking to streamline outbound sales calls.
REDX Pros & Cons
Low-cost source for paid leads
Leads are not exclusive
Does not require a contract
Does not provide web-to-lead contact forms
Has an autodialer add-on feature
Who REDX Is Best For
- Real estate businesses looking for low-cost, non-mainstream leads: REDX specializes in offering various types of non-mainstream leads, such as expired listings, preforeclosures, FSBOs, and FRBOs.
- Real estate agents who want to streamline outbound sales calls: REDX provides integrated lead management and dialer tools, enabling you to call leads directly from the platform.
REDX’s pricing varies depending on the types of leads that you are looking for. It ranges from $39.99 to $79.99 per month. It also offers a free built-in lead management tool called Vortex, as well as a dialer for $99.99 per month.
REDX Pricing & Features
GeoLeads (Area-specific Leads)
- FSBO leads: REDX searches classified ads, websites, newspapers, and magazines for homes listed as FSBO. It automatically finds any missing contact information. You can get FSBO leads for up to two areas.
- GeoLeads: These are leads from your preferred neighborhood or area. You can specify the area by dropping a pin or drawing on its map. You can also filter the properties being shown on the map to not display recently sold homes. You can get up to 2,000 leads per month.
- Expired listings: Homeowners with expired listings will likely relist with a different agent, providing an opportunity for you to find new prospects.
- Preforeclosure leads: The platform searches and validates county court and tax records for homes in preforeclosure.
- FRBO leads: These are vacant rental properties. Through your FRBO leads, you can build a network of people who frequently buy and sell properties.
Vortex is a lead manager given to you for free when you purchase leads from REDX. It enables you to organize and segment your leads according to different filters, tags, and statuses. With this feature, you can also cross-check your leads with the National Do Not Call (DNC) Registry.
This tool enables you to call your leads directly or leave voicemails from the Vortex platform. You can create different contact categories, such as those you have not yet called, those interested, and those who have already set appointments with you. You can also filter out those who are on the DNC list.
When you use Storm for the first time, you can set various preferences, such as your caller ID name, automatic time zone adjustment, call recording option, and the maximum number of rings before dropping the call.
REDX also offers a multiline functionality for an additional $50 per month, enabling you to call up to three contacts simultaneously.
REDX Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Software
Best for real estate agents seeking buyer or seller leads exclusive to their ZIP code
Agents building a website with lead generation using Google Ads and Facebook ads
Agents seeking a free CRM with lead generation from Zillow
Brokers and agencies seeking more in-depth lead information, such as social profiles
Agents seeking leads and outsourced, professional marketing support
Summary of REDX Reviews
As of the date this article was written (May 19, 2020), there are no up-to-date REDX reviews available online. If you are a current REDX user, leave a review to help other businesses that are deciding whether or not to use the software.
REDX Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does REDX provide coaching to its users?
Yes, it does. REDX provides role-play partners who can train you on handling different scenarios when facilitating outbound sales calls. It also offers online training, written tutorials, and live customer support from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Where does REDX get its lead data?
REDX’s lead data comes from different national, private, and proprietary databases containing more than 500 million landline numbers, over 200 million mobile numbers, and more than 20 million voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) numbers.
Can I use Vortex if I don’t buy leads from REDX?
No. While REDX offers Vortex for free, it is only available to those who buy leads from REDX.
Our Top Real Estate Lead Generation Software Picks
If you are not sure if REDX is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.