RingBoost provides vanity phone numbers that may be preselected based on industry and category. Its services include call forwarding and blocking, analytics, a number portal, and more. Its toll-free number licensing fees start at $1.99 per month, and it’s best for businesses that are looking for industry-specific vanity phone numbers.
RingBoost Pros & Cons
Massive catalog of industry-based vanity phone numbers
Limited customer support hours
Easy to use and set up
Lacks business phone features and services
Who RingBoost Is Best For
- Businesses searching for industry-specific vanity phone numbers: RingBoost offers a vast catalog of vanity phone numbers for a wide range of industries, such as medical, legal, retail, health and wellness, and construction. You may also enter your own keyword or brand name to search for your preferred numbers.
RingBoost’s pricing for its toll-free phone numbers starts at $1.99 per month. Additionally, you may subscribe to its toll-free plans that have monthly fees ranging from $1.99 to $19.99 to add up to 400 minutes. Excess minutes beyond your monthly allocation cost 5 cents (Business Pro and Premium) and 6 cents (Starter) per minute.
|Local Number Plans|
Toll-free Number Licensing
Starts at $1.99/month
Starts at $1.99/month
Starts at $1.99/month
Numbers of Monthly Minutes
Call Notification Emails
The majority of toll-free numbers costs $19.95 per month. RingBoost also offers local phone numbers which can be purchased at one-time fees that start at $99. Average local number prices cost anywhere from $200 to $500. Call forwarding plans that include 100 to 1,000 minutes are also available for $12.99 to $49.99 per month.
RingBoost Alternatives 2020
Vanity Phone Number Providers
Businesses wanting a vanity number and an affordable, well-featured phone service
Larger companies needing advanced business phone features as well as a vanity phone number
Starts at $39.99/user/month
Remote workers wanting to use a vanity phone number with their personal mobile phone
Sales teams that want vanity numbers and special features such as one-click dialing
$30 and $50/user/month
Entrepreneurs looking for a live receptionist as well as a vanity phone number provider
RingBoost offers customized local and toll-free phone numbers that can be forwarded to your existing phone number. Here are some of RingBoost’s most essential features.
- Number portal access: Through its number portal, you may manage call forwarding, identify trends, track your call volume, and more.
- Call announcement: RingBoost allows you to determine who your caller is before you pick up with its whisper-tone technology.
- Activity notifications: Updates are sent to you through email or text to keep you informed about your voice communications activities.
- Phone call recording: Record phone calls to your vanity phone number to improve your customer service representatives’ training and customer experience. A free 30-day storage for these recordings is also provided.
- Call analytics: Important call details are provided, such as call duration, to help you ensure that you are maximizing your return on investment. RingBoost also allows integrations with Google Analytics so you can determine the number of users who dialed your vanity number through your website, among other things.
Unlike other providers, RingBoost focuses on selling vanity numbers that can be forwarded to a user’s current phone number. Due to this, it doesn’t offer a wide range of business phone services and capabilities, such as call center functions and conferencing. If you are looking for an affordable vanity phone number provider that includes business phone services, consider Phone.com instead. However, if you prefer the aid of a virtual or live receptionist, then eVoice might be the one for you.
Summary of RingBoost Reviews
As of the date this article was written (May 11, 2020), there are very few up-to-date RingBoost reviews available online. If you are a past or current RingBoost customer, leave a review to help others who are deciding whether or not to use the product.
RingBoost Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I own the toll-free vanity phone number that I purchased from RingBoost?
No, you don’t, as toll-free numbers can only be licensed, and RingBoost is the subscriber of record. This ownership complies with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation. However, you are granted the exclusive use of the toll-free number nationwide or within your licensed territory during your contract.
How long is the toll-free number activation?
Once the checkout is complete, some toll-free numbers are active in a few moments. However, others need to be provisioned, where the process may take from three to five business days. You can check the status of your toll-free numbers by contacting RingBoost’s support team.
What types of support does RingBoost provide?
RingBoost offers customer support through FAQs and knowledge center pages, live chat, support ticket, forms, email, and call. Live chat representatives are available during weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Customer service representatives respond to support tickets within one business day.
Our Top Vanity Phone Number Provider Picks
If you aren’t sure if RingBoost is right for you, this article on the best vanity phone number providers is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, customer support, and features, such as online management portal, call quality, voicemail-to-email, and voicemail-to-text.