roOomy offers a virtual staging service that helps attract more qualified leads by producing high-quality real estate renderings. It also features a platform that lets you digitally decorate photos with items from popular home furnishing retailers, such as Target, West Elm, and Houzz. Fees start at $109 per photo, and it’s best for agents who want to offer virtually staged photos that contain shoppable items.
roOomy Pros & Cons
Wide range of decors and furniture from prominent companies
Occasional app glitches
Augmented, virtual, and mixed reality (AR, VR, and MR) renderings available
Steeper pricing than competitors
Branded staging options
Confusing website navigation
Who roOomy Is Best For
- Real estate agents who want to offer virtually staged photos that contain shoppable items: roOomy offers a virtual staging service and mobile app that help make your listings appealing to prospective buyers or renters. You may also provide links on where to purchase the furniture and accessories used in your photo to further improve your client experience.
roOomy’s pricing for its virtual staging service starts at $109 per photo. It also offers tiers that have one-time fees that range from $415 to $835 for four to nine photos. Those who need a larger space or project may contact roOomy for more information.
A la Carte
Virtual Staging Pricing
Virtual Room Cleaning Fee
Extra Virtual Staging Fee
Numbers of Photos
≤ 1,000 sq. ft.
1,000 sq. ft. - 2,000 sq. ft.
2,000 sq. ft. - 3,000 sq. ft.
roOomy helps you visualize your real estate space’s full potential through digital staging that involves 3D, virtual, augmented, and mixed reality renderings. Here are some of roOomy’s most essential features.
- Virtual staging service: Improve your listings by transforming your vacant property’s photo to professionally rendered ones with roOomy. You may also provide potential renters or buyers with interactive experiences by including links to where they can purchase the included decors and furnishings.
- Virtual cleaning service: Let roOomy’s team digitally remove existing home decors from your photos to prepare it for better virtual staging.
- Custom app development service: roOomy also develops customized branded tools with its patented technology for virtual staging and visualization. It can also incorporate augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), mixed reality (MR), and 3D technologies into your existing or preferred framework.
- Mobile app: Its design studio application lets you create a 3D scene from your 2D image. You may also choose among its library of accessories and furniture from retailers to determine if they match with your property and design needs.
roOomy Alternatives 2020
Virtual Staging Service
Agents who want rooms that have been virtually staged by interior designers
$79 per photo*
Agents who need affordable, full-service virtual staging with next-day turnaround
$35 per photo
Agents seeking realistic renderings to pre-sell new construction and renovations
Starts at $75 per photo*
Agents looking for a click-and-drag DIY option for quick virtual staging
Starts at $15 per image*
*Bulk discounts are available.
Summary of roOomy Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 10, 2020), there are no up-to-date roOomy reviews online. If you are a past or current roOomy customer, leave a review to help others decide whether or not to use the service.
roOomy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I download its mobile app?
You may download its design studio app from the App Store for free and utilize it with your iPhone or iPad devices.
Will I be sent “proofs” before I receive the final output?
Yes. roOomy will submit proofs for your review in approximately two to three business days. All approved proofs will then be converted into high-resolution and photorealistic renderings.
Does roOomy suggest interior design styles?
Yes, it does, and it requires users to specify their preferred styles on the order form. Its list includes traditional, transitional, modern, midcentury modern, rustic, and Scandinavian. Sample photos are available on both its website and order form.
If you aren’t sure if roOomy is right for you, this article on the best virtual staging service providers is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, customer service, turnaround time, and quality, as well as unique services that each company offers.