Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a sales management tool that provides real-time data on sales performance and pipeline health. Its features include prediction builder, analytics studio, sales and service analytics, data platform, Einstein discovery, and data insights. Its pricing starts at $75/user/month. It is best for Salesforce CRM users looking for a supplemental tool with mobile access to pipelines and reports.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Pros & Cons
Easy to set up, implement, and use
No cheaper options for startups
Provides detailed analytics of your day-to-day progress
Real-time support is available at an extra fee
Can present multiple sets of data clearly, even on a single page
Lacking customization options
Who Salesforce Einstein Analytics Is Best For
- Salesforce CRM users wanting to have mobile access to pipelines and reports: Salesforce Einstein Analytics supplements the Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) software with data analytics in the form of graphics via a mobile app.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Pricing
Salesforce Einstein Analytics’ pricing ranges between $75 and $150 per user, per month. It is also available as an add-on option with Salesforce CRM’s high plans (Enterprise and Unlimited) priced at $150 to $300 per user, per month. Visit our Salesforce CRM reviews page to learn more about its pricing tiers.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Editions & Features
Einstein Analytics Growth
Einstein Analytics Plus
Einstein Prediction Builder
Sales Analytics and Service Analytics
Einstein Data Insights
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Features
- Einstein prediction builder: This feature enables you to create predictions on Salesforce objects. It also has automated model retraining, automated model scoring, model performance reports, and segmented model features.
- Analytics studio: With this feature, you can easily build artificial intelligence (AI)-powered apps with pre-made templates, such as fast-start analytics templates and Einstein Discovery templates. The studio also includes a designer dashboard, insights explorer, unlimited analytics apps and dashboards, conversational queries, and action framework as well as collaboration, alerts, and notifications.
- Einstein discovery: This feature offers narrative stories and explanations, automated data discovery, one-click model deployment, model feedback loop, prediction monitoring, protected fields for bias protection, and more.
- Compliance: Salesforce Einstein Analytics is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Service Organization Controls (SOC) 1 and 2, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Alternatives 2020
Sales Management Tools
Businesses wanting a visual tool to help managers and reps quickly determine the deal status
Teams needing a lead management platform that supports web-based calling and scripting
People wanting an analytics-focused tool that inspects pipeline health and tracks sales goals
Sales leaders looking to create an online knowledge base to supplement team performance
Managers wanting gamification software to create custom games and contests that motivate reps
Summary of Salesforce Einstein Analytics Reviews
There are very few up-to-date Salesforce Einstein Analytics reviews as of this writing (June 3, 2020). Those who gave it positive feedback love the visual experience it provides. Others commented that the data is clearly understood from the key performance indicator (KPI) viewpoint. However, others mentioned that it has shortcomings in terms of available documentation, especially on troubleshooting scenarios. Some also wished Salesforce offered real-time customer support for free.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I connect it with other CRM systems besides Salesforce CRM?
Yes, you can. Salesforce Einstein Analytics also works with CRM software outside Salesforce solutions.
Can Salesforce Einstein Analytics recommend business actions?
Yes. Salesforce Einstein Analytics’ AI-augmented analytics explains past and current performance and predicts future outcomes. Based on these predictions, it recommends actions to help you minimize risks and maximize wins.
What types of customer support does it provide?
All Salesforce customers get free access to its support community, interactive webinars, and events as well as guided journeys and learning paths. However, it also offers paid support plans (Premier and Premier Plus) which cost 20% to 30% of your net.
Our Top Sales Management Tools Picks
If you aren’t sure if Salesforce Einstein Analytics is right for you, this article on the best sales management tools is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, ease of use, customer support, and features like customization, mobile apps, reporting, and analytics.