SalesHandy is a sales management tool with email and engagement tracking functionalities. It helps you boost your sales productivity through its features like auto-follow-up, email scheduling, mail merge, and email templates. It has a Free plan, and the pricing for its paid plans range from $7 to $50 per user, per month. It is best for sales teams wanting a cloud-based platform for reporting and managing email engagements.
SalesHandy Pros & Cons
Offers a free plan
No available mobile app
Outlook integration doesn’t work with Mac devices
Excellent customer service
Who SalesHandy Is Best For
- Sales professionals who need to track email campaigns and measure success rates: SalesHandy’s features, like email tracking and engagement analytics, can help you reach and close more deals by analyzing detailed information that pertains to every prospect.
- Marketers who want to engage customers and drive loyalty through an automated follow-up system: With SalesHandy, you can set up behavior-based, automated follow-up emails, schedule emails with the right timing, and ensure that your emails land in your prospect’s inbox and not in spam. You can also create and share email campaign templates within your team.
- Real estate agents wanting to benefit from sending personalized bulk emails without getting blocked: If you work in a property business industry, SalesHandy’s team will help you create personalized campaigns with automated follow-ups, send mass emails, and track your success rates. You may also save home listing email templates, which you can share with your team.
SalesHandy’s pricing ranges from $0-$50/user/month. Paid plans are available for Outlook and Gmail/G Suite users. It also offers custom pricing for teams that need more than five accounts. Eligible nonprofits and NGOs can get up to 25% off on annual subscriptions. Apart from the Free plan, SalesHandy offers a 14-day free trial.
Gmail/G Suite Integration
Outlook for Windows Integration
Email Campaign Sending Limits
Up to 5
Dedicated account manager
*Annual plans are paid in full at the beginning of each billing cycle.
SalesHandy also offers an email verification feature to maximize deliverability for an added fee of $20 for every 10,000 recipients.
SalesHandy’s free-forever plan is currently offered to Gmail/G Suite users only. It features unlimited email open tracking and real-time desktop notification, email open history and scheduling, and activity tracking capabilities for the recent 15, among others.
This plan has all the Free plan’s inclusions, plus custom domain and basic mail merge features. These features come with Microsoft Outlook integration, shared email template, unlimited recent activity tracking, email analytics data export, campaign performance report, and more.
This plan covers all Regular plan’s features and includes advance mail merge with automated follow-up functionality. It also includes team email reporting and integration with Zapier, Webhook, Salesforce, Pipedrive, and Slack.
This plan is best for those who need high volume campaigns as it allows 5,000 emails per day. It gives you access to all Plus plan’s features, plus a dedicated account manager.
- Email templates: With this feature, you can save frequently sent emails within your Gmail compose box, share it with your team, and get recipient engagement data.
- Email tracking: Get real-time desktop notifications whenever your recipient opens your email. You may also mute notifications on unwanted email opening or once the need for tracking is over.
- Automated follow-up: You may use this feature to follow up on individual emails or email campaigns automatically. This functionality enables you to increase email open and reply rates.
- Email scheduling: SalesHandy’s email scheduling feature allows you to select specific time zones and send emails later at the date and time that your message is more likely to be opened.
SalesHandy Alternatives 2020
Sales Management Tools
Sales managers who want to provide reps with verified contact lists for prospecting
Sales managers needing a multipurpose tool for training and communicating with reps
Sales teams looking to sync contact records with dashboards for easy deal monitoring
Summary of SalesHandy Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 06, 2020), there aren’t many up-to-date SalesHandy reviews available online. Most users who gave SalesHandy positive reviews find it very easy to use. They also love the great customer service experience they get from the platform. However, others wished to have the ability to access it from their cellphone. Some also disliked that SalesHandy’s integration with Outlook only works for Windows users.
SalesHandy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the inclusions of the free trial?
The 14-day free trial gives you access to all SalesHandy Plus plan features, excluding mail merge with automated follow-ups.
Can I purchase different plans for my team?
No. All team members should be on the same plan. You cannot keep some users on the Free plan and opt for paid plans for other users.
What is SalesHandy’s refund policy?
In case you want to cancel your account, SalesHandy offers a 10-day complete refund guarantee to users with a new subscription.
Our Top Sales Management Tools Picks
If you aren’t sure if SalesHandy is right for you, this article on the best sales management tools is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, ease of use, customer support, and features like customization, mobile apps, reporting, and analytics.