Selly Automotive is a customer relationship management (CRM) software designed for car dealers. It features internet lead management tools that enable users to automate lead tracking and customer follow-up processes online. Its pricing is customizable depending on a company’s specific business needs. This software is best suited for small car and powersports dealerships as well as franchises.
Selly Automotive Pros & Cons
Affordable subscription plans with robust features
Slow software performance with occasional crashes and glitches
Reliable email, text, and call automation
App lacks some functionalities that can be found in its web-based platform
Helpful customer support team
Who Selly Automotive Is Best For
- Independent car and powersports dealers: It centralizes contact and prospect management for independent car dealers. Leads can be easily nurtured using consistent and personalized follow-ups through the software.
Selly Automotive Pricing
Selly Automotive’s pricing is customized and is not provided on the company’s website. However, services similar to Selly Automotive usually cost around $10 to $20 per month for apps with basic functionalities, while the more extensive ones cost around $50 to over $100 per month.
Factors that affect pricing include data management automation, deal and opportunity tracking, as well as the selection of third-party integrations. Those interested may reach out to Selly Automotive to schedule a demo.
Selly Automotive Alternatives 2020
Car dealerships that process loan applications and need a robust desking feature
Car dealers that operate service centers looking for an all-in-one solution
Automotive dealers that want a highly customizable CRM with customer segmentation and workflows
Dealers that want a bare-bones, automotive-specific CRM with preloaded email templates for existing leads and customers
Dealers that want a low-cost, general CRM with invoicing, order management, and price books
Selly Automotive Features
Selly Automotive provides users with a CRM solution that is built for car dealership businesses. It is designed to help you manage and track deals online. Some of its important features include:
- Communication hub: Provides a multiplatform lead management system that enables users to keep track of contacts and prospects through internet leads, calls, text, and Facebook.
- Smart automation: Enables you to send customer follow-ups at the right time, as well as customize your workflows to fit your specific needs for deal tracking.
- Revenue tracking: Gives a revenue tracking tool that displays reports on your third-party spending, sales cycle, and return on investment. This feature can be accessed on an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Cloud-based platform: Selly Automotive is a cloud-based software that can be accessed anywhere on any device. It also allows you to synchronize your inventory information using third-party software for report generation tasks.
- Selly voice: This is an add-on feature that allows users to record inbound and outbound calls. This tool is specifically useful in monitoring and tracking your sales calls.
- Lead management: Selly Automotive enables users to manage leads from online marketplaces, such as Autotrader, CarGurus, TrueCar, and other platforms.
Most Helpful Selly Automotive Reviews
Selly Automotive users commended its ability to record texts and calls, as well as automate email outreach. They also mentioned that it allows them to easily customize contact cards, manage inventory, and track deals at an affordable price.
There aren’t many negative Selly Automotive reviews as of the date this article was written (May 5, 2020). However, some users reported experiencing delays in the notifications feature and third-party integrations on its mobile app.
Selly Automotive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can users reach Selly Automotive’s customer service?
Selly Automotive offers phone support services that are available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time and Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time. If you need assistance on how to use the software, there is an onboarding training program included in its package.
How can users manage their inventory?
The software can synchronize a user’s current distribution management system (DMS) and website with CARFAX, AutoCheck, and CARPROOF for real-time inventory reports.
Can managers monitor their team’s performance using Selly Automotive?
Yes, they can. Selly Automotive provides a Manager’s View Dashboard that lets managers access their team’s sales performance reports in an intuitive manner.
Our Top Automotive CRM Software Picks
If you are not sure if Selly Automotive is right for you, this article on the best automotive CRM is a review of our top choices. Our team analyzed dozens of tools to find the best ones to save you time and take a more strategic approach to automotive sales. We narrowed down our recommendations based on ease of use, customizability, and available features like internet lead management, inventory tracking, and process automation.