Virtual Staging Solutions produces digitally arranged images of empty real estate spaces to help visualize their potential. Its services are virtual staging, remodeling and construction renderings, and photo printing. Its one-time fees start at $75 per photo, and it’s best for real estate agents looking for realistic renderings to pre-sell new construction and renovations.
Virtual Staging Solutions Pros & Cons
Complete visualization of projects like new construction and renovation
Larger projects have expensive fees
Offers printed photos of staged spaces
Limited furniture design library
Free two revisions per image
Who Virtual Staging Solutions Is Best For
- Agents seeking realistic images for pre-selling new construction and renovations: Virtual Staging Solutions has a team that has been working on designs—with or without client direction—for over a decade. It lets agents enhance their real estate listings by turning floor plans or blueprints into virtually staged renderings of their property’s potential after construction or renovation.
Virtual Staging Solutions Pricing
Virtual Staging Solutions’ pricing for its virtual staging service starts at $75 per image, with volume discounts available. Rates for other services cost $159 per image for remodeling renderings, $599 per image for construction renderings, and $15 to $55 per image for prints. You may also request a custom quote on bulk orders for remodeling and construction renderings.
$75 per image
$99 per image
$300 to $2,750
$396 to $3,500
Numbers of Photos Included
4 to 50
4 to 50
Numbers of Free Revisions
1 to 2 days
1 to 2 days
Existing Furniture Removal
Virtual Staging Solutions Services
Virtual Staging Solutions creates realistic renderings of digitally staged empty spaces and furnished properties that help agents attract buyers to their real estate listings. Here are some of Virtual Staging Solutions’ most essential services.
- Virtual staging: Virtual Staging Solutions digitally decorates your real estate photos to help make properties stand out from their competition. It also removes existing furniture from photos and replaces it with the optimal layout and design.
- Remodeling and structural change renderings: Help buyers visualize remodels and your property’s potential through Virtual Staging Solutions’ renderings. Its team can change flooring, structures, walls, countertops, cabinets, and furniture.
- Construction renderings: If you are pre-selling a property that is currently undergoing construction or renovation, then Virtual Staging Solutions is for you. It creates realistic images based on your finishes and floor plans, adding wall color, flooring, fixtures, countertops, and more.
- Photo printing: Virtual Staging Solutions offers physical hard copies of its generated images that can be delivered in two business days. Sizes available are 8×12-inches, 16×24-inches, and 20×30-inches. You may also choose to mount your prints on mat board at an extra cost.
Virtual Staging Solutions Alternatives 2020
Virtual Staging Services
Agents who want rooms that have been virtually staged by interior designers
$79 per image*
Agents who want to offer virtually staged photos that are shoppable
$109 per image*
Agents who need affordable, full-service virtual staging with next-day turnaround
Starts at $35 per image
Agents looking for a click-and-drag DIY option for quick virtual staging
Starts at $15 per image*
*Bulk discounts are available.
Summary of Virtual Staging Solutions Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 3, 2020), there are no up-to-date Virtual Staging Solutions reviews online. If you are a past or current Virtual Staging Solutions customer, leave a review to help others decide whether or not to use the service.
Virtual Staging Solutions Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will I receive a “proof” of the image before my order is completed?
No, you won’t. However, Virtual Staging Solutions provides two reasonable revisions at no extra charge. Revisions that come at an additional cost include changing an entire style or furniture set, replacing the photo, customized structural or furniture modifications, and excessive revisions.
What is the image size recommended by Virtual Staging Solutions for uploads?
Virtual Staging Solutions advises its clients to upload images that are 2,000 pixels wide in JPG format. It also suggests checking the proper size required by printers if you plan to have it printed. A photography guide is available on their website for tips on how to produce the optimal image for the best results.
What types of payment does Virtual Staging Solutions accept?
Virtual Staging Solutions accepts payments made through credit cards (e.g., Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International), PayPal, check, and automated clearing house (ACH).
If you aren’t sure if Virtual Staging Solutions is right for you, this article on the best virtual staging service providers is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, customer service, turnaround time, and quality, as well as the unique services that each company offers.