VRX Staging offers virtual staging services that help arrange empty real estate photos to make them more appealing to the market. Its expertise includes removing furniture, changing the wall paint color, adding virtual twilight, and enhancing blue skies. It has a flat fee of $35 per image, and it’s best for agents who need affordable, full-service virtual staging with a next business day turnaround time.
VRX Staging Pros & Cons
Results don't look as realistic as competitors
Next business day turnaround
Lack of attention to shadows, reflections, and light sources
Flat rate includes one free revision
Who VRX Staging Is Best For
- Agents who need an affordable, full-service virtual staging: VRX Staging is among the most affordable service providers in the market, and includes a free revision and quick output delivery. Its virtual staging team also works with or without direction, which is perfect for those who need urgent photos for their listings.
VRX Staging Pricing
VRX Staging’s pricing for its virtual staging service costs $35 or $55 (with furniture removal) per image. Other services include virtual twilight, wall paint color changing, and blue sky and green grass insertion that have fees ranging from $5 to $15 per image. It also offers special editing—which starts at $70 per photo—depending on the project scope.
Virtual Staging Plus Furniture Removal
Blue Sky and Green Grass Insertion
Wall Paint Color Change
Starts at $70
VRX Staging Services
VRX Staging helps real estate professionals change indoor and outdoor spaces, commercial offices, window treatments, arrangements, and more. Here are some of VRX Staging’s most essential services.
- Virtual staging: Make your empty real estate indoor and outdoor photos more marketable with virtual furniture, decorations, and more. If you have a specific style in mind, you may add a full description in the Additional Comments section on the Checkout page.
- Furniture removal: Virtual staging may come with a furniture removal service with a three- to four-business day turnaround time. You may choose to replace your current furniture with pieces from VRX Staging’s library.
- Exterior enhancements: You may turn your outdoor photo with a gray and gloomy background to one with a sunset view through virtual twilight services. Other options include a blue sky and green grass insertion.
- Wall paint color change: VRX Staging lets you replace your wall colors to make your photo more appealing to your target buyers. This service can be ordered as a standalone or as an add-on to its other virtual staging and editing offerings.
- Special editing request: You may reach out to VRX Staging for special editing requests that aren’t covered by its existing catalog of services. Prices are based on the project requirements and have a minimum fee of $70 per image.
VRX Staging Alternatives 2020
Virtual Staging Service
Agents who want rooms that have been virtually staged by interior designers
$79 per photo*
Agents who want to offer virtually staged photos that are shoppable
$109 per photo*
Agents seeking realistic renderings to pre-sell new construction and renovations
Starts at $75 per photo*
Agents looking for a click-and-drag DIY option for quick virtual staging
Starts at $15 per image*
*Bulk discounts are available.
Summary of VRX Staging Reviews
As of the date this article was written (June 1, 2020), there are no up-to-date VRX Staging reviews online. If you are a past or current VRX Staging customer, leave a review to help others decide whether or not to use the service.
VRX Staging Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take to receive my virtually staged photo if I asked for a revision?
The revised photo will be delivered to you the following business day. Your first revision request is free of charge, and revisions after that cost $5 per photo.
What are the image quality requirements when uploading our photos?
VRX Staging recommends its customers hire a professional, as bracketed images shot in HDR with a DSLR with a wide-angle lens work best. It also suggests making the ceiling, walls, and floor visible and keeping the file sizes down, from 500KB to 2MB.
What types of payment does VRX Staging accept?
VRX Staging accepts payments made through credit cards, such as JCB, Discover, Mastercard, American Express, Visa, and Diners Club International. It processes payments through Stripe.
If you aren’t sure if VRX Staging is right for you, this article on the best virtual staging service providers is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, customer service, turnaround time, and quality, as well as the unique services that each company offers.