Wise Agent Pros & Cons
Offers landing page builder tools
Onboarding materials need improvement
Robust lead nurturing features
Lacks lead generation functionality
24/7 customer support
Who Wise Agent Is Best For
- Solo agents or small real estate teams with a limited budget for a CRM: Wise Agent offers an affordable pricing option that can accommodate a team of four. For an affordable and simple pricing plan, this already includes access to all essential features that real estate professionals need.
- Users looking for highly personalized contact management tools: Wise Agent offers useful insights and personal information about leads and contacts. It helps agents build rapport and connections that enable them to convert potential clients to paying customers.
Wise Agent Pricing
Wise Agent’s pricing costs $29 when billed monthly, and $299 when billed annually. Both plans include four team members and access to all features, including drip marketing campaigns, lead automation, transaction manager, contact manager, customizable landing pages, and social media enhancements.
A customized Enterprise version for users who need white label solutions, and API access is also available.
Wise Agent offers add-on features. However, fees aren’t published on its website. You can request to add more user allocations per group of five team members. There’s also an option to purchase individual logins for each account to restrict access and a content sharing tool available to brokers, coaches, and team leaders.
Wise Agent Features
Wise Agent provides you with a set of CRM tools designed specifically to help you manage your customer relationships better and continuously grow your business. Below are its key features.
- Contact management: Apart from providing users basic contact and directory management functions, Wise Agent also lets users access unique fields, such as rank, status, additional addresses, spouse information, children’s birthdays, and even pets’ names in its contact management feature.
- Lead management: Its lead management system is customizable and makes it possible to split or do A/B testing. You can also set up different rules for different lead sources, and each lead from a certain lead source can launch a unique real estate drip campaign designed specifically for that source.
- Transaction management: Wise Agent makes it simple to customize a buyer or listing template, which can be turned into a real estate transaction management checklist for each new buyer or seller. Every transaction will be associated with a checklist that guides you through the entire transaction and records every action—from the very beginning to a successful closing.
- Marketing tools: Wise Agent provides real estate firms with various marketing solutions to improve their branding and expand their customer base. These solutions include electronic direct mailers (EDMs), drip campaigns, real estate newsletters, email branding, and SMS marketing.
- Landing pages: Wise Agent provides a landing page platform with many easy-to-customize real estate landing page templates to get you started. You may choose your domains for your landing pages, or use one that is assigned. Pages are also ready to be used anywhere on the internet within minutes.
Wise Agent Alternatives 2020
Real Estate CRM
Agents who want a robust website builder and lead generation strategy with SEO
Agents seeking a CRM with a highly visual pipeline for lead tracking
Agents who need advanced real estate marketing technology like video email
Agents who need an easy-to-use, intuitive real estate CRM interface
Large teams looking for a real estate-focused lead management features and third-party integrations
Which Real Estate CRM Is Right For You?
Most Helpful Wise Agent Reviews
Most Wise Agent reviews found online are positive. Users highlighted the robustness and reliability of the program despite its affordability. They also commended it for its efficient lead nurturing features, as well as excellent customer support. Concerns raised by users include tweaking of tutorial videos to explain the purpose of the various functionalities better.
Great for nurturing leads & managing contacts; suitable for solo agents but can be scaled up as you grow
One user who gave Wise Agent a positive review on Software Advice said that the program does all the things she needs in a real estate CRM—whether for basic management of contacts in an easy-to-use database or managing ongoing nurture campaigns for leads. According to her, Wise Agent is the best system she has come across so far (from quite a few she has used in the market). While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great setup for teams. She shared that she now has a growing team and they are finding it helpful in handling their separate leads, emails, and more.
Onboarding videos & training sessions need improvement
One user who gave Wise Agent a negative review on Software Advice said that the available onboarding tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little to be more helpful and informative. According to him, while the videos are pretty good at explaining the setup and guiding you through a process, he would like them to start out with “why” a particular feature is there and “how” to best use it. However, he noted that the need becomes obsolete because the support staff is so good. According to him, it’s always easy to reach customer support when needed.
Wise Agent Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can Wise Agent users enrich their contact information on the platform?
Yes. Wise Agent has a contact enhancement functionality that uses social media to enrich contact information. It utilizes your contacts’ email addresses to search for information that can be acquired on their social media profiles. It can lift pictures, job titles, and recent tweets, and then add them to your account. This functionality is available as an add-on feature.
How can Wise Agent users manage their teams within the platform?
Wise Agent users can utilize the appointment calendar to keep each team member informed with their tasks via text and email alerts. This feature can also be used to send reminders and notifications to clients and vendors. You can create daily, weekly, and monthly to-do lists and monitor their progress.
Can I connect my Wise Agent account to other software?
Yes. Wise Agent integrates with third-party software, such as Facebook, BombBomb, DocuSign, Evernote, Zillow, Mailchimp, and Real Geeks.
Wise Agent packs a punch for only $29 per month that can accommodate up to four users, and at the same time, offer essential tools and features needed to stay on top of real estate management needs. This package makes it ideal for the use of solo agents and small teams with limited budgets but want robust CRM tools specific to the real estate industry.
If you are not sure if Wise Agent is right for you, this article on the top real estate CRM is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and ease of use.