Yesware is an email marketing solution that enables you to connect with your prospects, track customer engagement, and close more deals via your inbox. It features email tracking, meeting scheduler, campaigns, reports, analytics, and more. Its monthly plans cost $15 to $80. It is best for salespeople wanting to increase their sales performance through their existing Gmail and Outlook accounts.
Yesware Pros & Cons
Offers a free trial
Does not support mobile devices
Very simple to sign up and use
Templates have very limited fonts
Reliable email tracker
Who Yesware Is Best For
- Businesses wanting to scale their sales right from their inbox: Yesware has a set of tools for Gmail and Outlook, such as email tracker and templates. It helps you create and automate personalized campaigns, engage with customers, and save time to increase productivity levels.
Yesware’s pricing for the monthly plans ranges from $15 to $80 per user. You may start with a 14-day free trial, where you can test out its email tracking feature. You’ll see when recipients are opening your emails and how many times they have opened them. You can also create templates and test out its campaign feature.
Tiered Pricing & Features
Real-time Email Tracking
Copy to Most CRMs
Create a Team
Multiple Team Management
Bidirectional Salesforce Sync
Salesforce Auto Email and Calendar Sync
*Annual plans are billed in a lump sum at the beginning of every billing cycle.
This introductory plan features real-time email tracking and activity feed, presentation tracking and analytics, personal templates and reports, send later and reminders, as well as a meeting scheduler.
The inclusions of the Pro plan are available in the Premium plan. Plus, it has several features for team template sharing and reporting, campaigns, permissions, and centralized billing.
The features mentioned in the previous plans are all included in this package. Additionally, the Enterprise plan integrates with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Email tracking: Get instant notifications when your recipients open your email, click links, and view attachments. This feature also shows the duration your recipients spend viewing your slide decks, PDFs, and other email attachments.
- Meeting scheduler: This feature streamlines the process of scheduling meetings and gives you complete control over who books meetings with you and when. It integrates with your Outlook or Google Calendar, so your invite link is always up to date.
- Campaigns: Create personalized campaigns, tie them to a list of recipients, and schedule when to send them. You can manually add recipients, import lists from a CSV file, or simply connect Yesware with Salesforce CRM.
- Templates: This feature is a time-saver, especially when you send similar messages repeatedly. You only need to create an email once and reuse it with just one click. You may use placeholders, drop downs, and dynamic fields to create personalized templates quickly.
Yesware Alternatives 2020
Email Marketing Software
Small businesses that need free email marketing software with automation, segmentation, and testing
Organizations that want email marketing campaign formats specific to promotions, events, and surveys
Businesses that want to launch user-friendly automated email campaigns that are a subscriber- and time zone-specific
Established businesses with a large team and multiple lists that need advanced email marketing capabilities
Most Helpful Yesware Reviews
Most Yesware reviews available online and on our website are positive. Yesware’s tracking capability is the most outstanding feature that many users love about the software. Many also appreciate its simplicity and great customer service. Others are a bit frustrated that it does not work on mobile devices.
Time-saver email templates, plus an email tracker that really works
“Yesware tracks emails very well! Also, you have the ability to create email templates, which is a major game-changer for me! I just have to click on the template I would like to use, add an email address, and click send. It saves me a ton of time. Yesware is truly amazing!”
— Sean Breeden
Does not have a mobile app
As of the date this article was written (July 12, 2020), there are very few up-to-date negative reviews found online. There are users who commented that the software could work more seamlessly if it supported mobile phones.
Yesware Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Yesware offer a mobile app?
Not at this time. In the last quarter of 2016, Yesware stopped supporting its iOS app to focus on other Yesware features. Those who still have access to the app can still use it, although it is no longer receiving updates. Yesware cannot address any issues you may encounter in the app, such as system bugs.
What type of support does it provide?
All plans include email and phone support. It conducts weekly webinar training too. Its business hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. It also offers limited email support on weekends and after 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on weekdays.
Which CRMs does Yesware support?
As mentioned earlier, the Enterprise plan directly integrates with Salesforce CRM. Gmail users who are subscribed to the Pro or Premium plans can connect their existing CRM, such as Pipedrive, SugarCRM, Capsule, Base, and Zoho.
Our Top Email Marketing Software Picks
If you aren’t sure if Yesware is right for you, this article on the best email marketing software is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, customer service, and ease of use.