zBuyer is a real estate lead generation software that offers buyer and seller leads. It uses machine learning and indicators to determine potential leads. Pricing is customized. It is best for real estate agents who want a steady lead source and those who have specific criteria for their preferred leads.
zBuyer Pros & Cons
Extensive third-party real estate customer relationship management (CRM) software integrations
Leads are not exclusive
Does not require a contract
Low volume of leads in some counties
Offers replacement for already listed buyer leads and bogus phone numbers
Who zBuyer Is Best For
- Real estate agents who want a steady lead source: zBuyer generates and qualifies leads and sends it straight to your customer relationship management (CRM) platform. It doesn’t require any contract, which is ideal as an on-demand source of leads.
- Agents who have specific lead criteria: When you subscribe to zBuyer, you will set your preferred lead count, type, and location. The leads you will receive are based on the criteria that you determined.
zBuyer’s pricing is customized based on the lead count, type, and location. According to a third-party website, each lead costs approximately $8. zBuyer also replaces leads without extra charges if you encounter seller leads that are already listed or buyer leads with bogus phone numbers.
zBuyer Alternatives 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
Agents who need real estate-specific lead generation software with a built-in CRM
Agents who want automated, data-driven tools to enhance their lead capturing and lead nurturing efforts
Agents looking for an all-in-one platform with sophisticated lead generation features like A/B landing page testing
Agents who want a no-frills CRM that’s integrated with leads generated from Zillow
Agents who want to capture leads using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
Agents who need sophisticated client engagement with a fully integrated mobile app
- Strategic targeting: zBuyer generates seller leads by identifying homeowners who are actively engaged in real estate matters online. It maintains indicators to determine whether or not they are looking to sell their homes.
- Machine learning-based targeting: zBuyer generates buyer leads by placing targeted Facebook ads on likely home buyers. These buyers are identified by the platform’s proprietary machine learning-based targeting technology.
- Area-specific leads: You can set which location you want to get your leads from.
- Transparent process: zBuyer’s lead generation process makes sure that each lead has opted to be contacted by a real estate agent who can help them buy or sell their homes.
Summary of zBuyer Reviews
As of the date this article was written (July 24, 2020), there is only one up-to-date zBuyer review available online. This user reported that the leads he received from the platform were not responsive.
If you are a past or current zBuyer user, leave a review to help other businesses decide whether or not to use the software.
zBuyer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What third-party software does zBuyer integrate with?
zBuyer integrates with third-party real estate CRM and marketing software. Among these are Follow Up Boss, Top Producer, Wise Agent, FiveStreet, and Success Real Estate Marketing.
How can I contact zBuyer’s customer support team?
You can reach zBuyer’s customer support team by phone or email. It also accepts in-person visits to its office in Springfield, Missouri.
Does zBuyer have a mobile app?
Yes. zBuyer has a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. It enables you to access your current leads, receive notifications for new ones, and perform custom lead searches, among others.
The good thing about zBuyer is that it is accessible without a contract. Once you subscribe and set your lead preferences, you can start receiving leads immediately. In some counties, however, you might get a low lead volume of less than 12 per month.
If you are not sure if zBuyer is right for you, this article on the best real estate lead generation companies is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, advertising, lead nurturing capabilities, and support.