Bigin Pros & Cons
Simple, affordable pricing
Features might be too basic for bigger teams
Has the stamp of Zoho reliability
Limited native integrations with third-party software outside of the Zoho suite
Accessible via mobile devices
Who Bigin Is Best For
- Users with no CRM experience: Bigin offers a simple and easy-to-understand dashboard that doesn’t need prior technical knowledge. It features essential CRM features only, saving beginners from navigating through complex and advanced CRM tools they might not necessarily need.
- Users subscribed to other Zoho products: Bigin easily integrates with other Zoho products, including Zoho Desk (customer service), Zoho Meeting (web conferencing), Zoho Flow (integration platform), Zoho Card Scanner, and Zoho Campaigns (email marketing).
Bigin’s pricing ranges from $0 to $9 per user, per month. The main differences between the plans include the number of records, workflows, and webforms. The paid plan also offers premium features, such as internet message access protocol (IMAP)-based email, custom dashboards, and third-party integrations.
(only 1 user allocation)
(only 1 user allocation)
Its Free plan offers 500 record allocation, three workflows, and one webform. It also provides essential tools, such as Zoho Desk integration (another Zoho product that offers a free subscription plan) and built-in telephony. A limitation in the Free plan is that it only offers a single pipeline, which might limit the kinds of projects you can manage on the platform.
Express plan offers you 50,000 records, 25 workflows, and five webforms. It also provides IMAP-based emails for easier email access and custom dashboards, which you can design based on your business’ internal processes. Moreover, it offers multiple pipelines, allowing you to manage various types of projects on the platform.
Bigin provides you with a set of CRM tools designed specifically to help you manage your customer relationships better and continuously grow your business. Below are its key features.
- Built-in telephony: Enables you to contact your prospects and customers from within your CRM. You won’t have to worry about manually updating call records anymore, as all their information may also be found in the same place.
- Email: You can add your business email account in Bigin and automatically associate incoming emails to your contacts, as well as send mass emails and analyze the effectiveness of your campaigns with email insights.
- Pipeline view: Allows you to organize your deals visually and intuitively through the pipeline views. This functionality provides all the key information about your deals at a glance, enabling your sales reps to spend more time on promising prospects.
- Customizable dashboard: Lets you customize your CRM data by adding unique custom fields. It also allows you to change the way you view your data through customizable list views and use smart filters to quickly identify the information you need without going through every record manually.
- Workflow management: With its simplified workflows, you can automate routine tasks and maximize your selling time. It enables you to manage workflows that help you track deal updates, set up email alerts, and more.
- Custom roles and profiles: With custom roles and profiles, you can replicate your organizational structure in the CRM, and control who sees what information using profile-based access permissions. You can share data with only the people who need it and ensure your CRM is secure with controlled access to records.
Bigin Alternatives 2020
Best CRM for Small Business
Business-to-business (B2B) businesses that need a customizable, robust, and competitively priced CRM with built-in phone
Businesses that want a free, no-frills CRM with basic features and unlimited users
Teams that want a user-friendly and visual pipeline to manage sales
Organizations seeking free lead management software with integrated reporting
Businesses looking for a robust CRM with a top-notch mobile app
Which CRM Provider Is Best for You?
Most Helpful Bigin Reviews
As of the date this article was written (July 06, 2020), there are no Bigin reviews available online. As the product was just created last May 2020, we encourage those who have already tried it to leave a review and help others decide if Bigin is right for them.
Bigin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it compatible with my mobile device?
Yes, it is. You may download its mobile app on your iOS or Android devices.
Apart from other Zoho products, which other software can I integrate with my Bigin account?
Some of its key third-party software integrations include Office 365, Zoho Desk, Google, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Flow, Zoho Card Scanner, Zapier, and Zoho Campaigns.
Is my data secure in Bigin?
Yes. Hosted on the Zoho platform, Bigin complies with the EU’s latest data protection laws and helps your business become GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.
Bigin’s advantage is the fact that it was created by a reputable CRM provider—Zoho—which means that there’s no question in terms of its reliability and performance. Its user-friendly dashboard, the inclusion of only the essential features, and affordable pricing make it a great choice for your first CRM solution. However, while its simplicity makes it a great option, this can also be the reason why it is not ideal for businesses that need more advanced, sophisticated features.
If you are not sure if Bigin is right for you, this article on the best CRMs for small businesses is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at a variety of solutions and narrowed down our recommendations based on price, features, and ease of use.