Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing software designed for small to mid-sized businesses. It can also act as a full marketing automation tool because it can be integrated with Zoho CRM, WordPress, several social media platforms, and more. We compiled Zoho Campaigns user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also compared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
What Zoho Campaigns does well:
Users who gave Zoho Campaigns a positive review said that it works really well with its Zoho CRM integration, which makes it easy for them to create segmented and targeted lists. Several users also find the stats and reports it generates for every campaign very useful in measuring the effectiveness of their emails. The free plan is something that a lot of small business owners find very appealing.
What Zoho Campaigns does not do well:
Users who gave Zoho Campaigns a negative review said that the application’s interface could use some upgrading to make it look more modern like its competitors. Some users also complained that it can be quite tricky to edit the email template elements.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
One user who gave Zoho Campaigns a positive review on Capterra said that since it comes from the Zoho suite of applications, integrating it with them (like the Zoho CRM) really enhances workflow because they seamlessly work well together. She also thinks that the analytics she gets from her email campaigns are great. The pricing of the software is another thing that she really likes, as it allows her to get only the features that she needs and not have to pay for other fluff that her business doesn’t require.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
One user who left a review of Zoho Campaigns on Software Advice said that the layout and design is very simple, making it not very aesthetically pleasing. He also feels that the integration with third-party apps is limited and that the automation feature is sometimes unreliable.
Zoho Campaigns Pricing
Zoho Campaigns offers three options: Free Plan, Subscription Plan (priced by the number of subscribers), and Pay-as-you-go (priced by the number of email credits). The Subscription Plan’s pricing ranges from $5 to $350/month for users that have 1 to 100,000 subscribers. The Pay-as-you-go option ranges from $6 to $750 for 250 to 100,000 email credits.
The table above shows an example of some of the pricing for each of the options. For a complete pricing information, you can go to their pricing page.
The Free Plan is free forever, but as seen above, it has limitations. The main difference between the two paid options depend on whether a user prefers to be charged by the number of his subscribers (without worrying about how many emails he will send) or if he prefers to be charged only by the number of emails he sends (without being limited on when he can use his credits). The Subscription Plan can also be paid annually at a discounted price.
For high volume users who have more than 100,000 subscribers or who needs to send more than 100,000 emails, you can fill out Zoho Campaign’s form, and a company representative can get in touch with you.
Top Email Marketing Software 2019
Email Marketing Software
Small businesses that need free email marketing software with automation, segmentation, and testing
Organizations that want email marketing campaign formats specific to promotions, events, or surveys
Ecommerce businesses that want email marketing software with insights like buyer intent and preferred products
Bloggers who want to send highly targeted content tailored to subscriber interests, location, and more
Businesses that want to launch user-friendly automated email campaigns that are subscriber- and time zone-specific
Established businesses with a large team and multiple lists that need advanced email marketing capabilities
Zoho Campaigns Features
Check out the list below of some of Zoho Campaign’s features.
- Subscriber Management
- Drip Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- A/B Testing
- Social Campaigns
- Real-Time Analytics
Helpful Email Marketing Software Resources
Best Email Marketing Software: Which One is Right for Your Business — With the wide array of email marketing software providers available today, it can feel overwhelming which one you should choose. This guide will help you get out of the confusion by providing you the best email marketing software options that’s suitable for your business’ needs and that matches your budget.
Small Business Email Marketing Made Easy — You often hear a lot of marketers saying that the money is in the email list, but if you’re feeling like your email marketing efforts aren’t paying off, this article gives you the DO’s and DONT’s of email marketing to make it uncomplicated, so that you actually end up getting leads and sales from it.
Zoho Campaigns FAQ
Is there a free demo of Zoho Campaigns?
Aside from the Free plan, interested users can also request for a free demo via a web conference. You would need to schedule for a personal session by filling out this form.
Does Zoho Campaigns provide technical support?
They provide support via email. You can reach them at email@example.com. You can also request for a call back by submitting your details here. Technical support during weekends is limited; however, their website does not indicate hours when they provide support.
Does Zoho Campaigns offer discounts for non-profit organizations?
Yes. They offer up to 20% discount for non-profit orgs.
What types of payments does Zoho Campaigns accept?
They accept payments through credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) and PayPal. For annual subscriptions, they also accept payments via bank or check transfer.
When choosing an email marketing software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Zoho Campaigns’ popular integrations:
Top Zoho Campaigns Alternatives
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Zoho Campaigns and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Zoho Campaigns?
Zoho Campaigns (https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/) is an email marketing automation software from Zoho’s suite of business applications that is ideal for businesses of all sizes across the world. It’s a smart and feature-rich software that helps you to manage your leads and contacts to drive more sales. It has got a free trial plan that allows you to send 12,000 emails/month. Moreover, there are other plans that you could opt based on subscribers or emails. There is also a forever free plan and pay-as-you-go plan available for users to check out.
Zoho Campaigns News & Activity
Keep up-to-date with our activities like:
- What’s new
- Community Forum
- Effective email marketing tips and tricks
- Customer Testimonials
- Email marketing for small businesses
Zoho Campaigns Customer Service
Get in touch with our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will be available 24/5 to address your requirements and answer all your questions. We also provide additional demo services for free which helps you to learn more about the features in Zoho Campaigns.
You can also tweet to us @ZohoCampaigns.
Zoho Campaigns Unique Features
Following is an outline of the feature sets in Zoho Campaigns:
- Contact Management: With Zoho Campaigns, you can manage your list by list segmentation and bulk segmentation. Also “Topics” in Zoho Campaigns will help you to categorize your email list under various topics which helps you to target the right contacts. Permission-based, consent-based and GDPR compliant email marketing options in Zoho Campaigns will help you to get the consent of your contacts before sending them emails.
- Email templates: You can create responsive email campaigns using the ready-to-use, pre-designed email templates with unique categories or the drag-and-drop editor to design eye-catching emails from start. The HTML code editor in Zoho Campaigns allows you to add custom HTML codes manually or import/upload them.
- Email Automation: Trigger-based, drag-and-drop workflows help in email marketing automation.
- More conversions: Ensure maximum conversions of your webpage visitors by embedding sign up and pop up forms to your webpages. These sign up and pop up forms in Zoho Campaigns can be created and added in any of your webpages.
- Interactive emails: Email interactivity elements like merge tags, dynamic content, email polls, etc. will help you to communicate and target your contacts effectively.
- Scheduling & Deliverability: This feature in Zoho Campaigns determines the past open times of your recipients and sends emails to your contacts on the recipient optimal open time that helps you with higher open rates for your emails.
- Email Optimization: Test out two versions of your email campaign to find out which one is most effective. Send the most effective email campaign to your contacts for more open rates.
- Integrations: Integrate your day-to-day applications to engage more contacts with emails. Zoho Campaigns integrates with 50+ in-house and external platforms (Zoho CRM, Zoho Commerce, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Shopify, Eventbrite, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Survey, PayPal, etc.). With the help of e-commerce integrations you can set up automated sales and promotional emails, purchase follow-ups, feedback emails, abandoned cart emails and many more by managing your online store within Zoho Campaigns.
- Analytics: Tracking your reports in Zoho Campaigns gives a consolidated and comparative report for campaigns, workflows, and list management that helps you to plan, execute and manage future email campaigns with Zoho Campaigns, the easy-to-use email marketing automation software.
- Mobile Edition: The mobile edition of Zoho Campaigns will help you to add contacts to your email lists, send campaigns and check or share reports.