Zoho Meeting is a video conferencing software that allows users to host and manage virtual meetings and webinars from anywhere with an internet connection. Its features include voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP), custom registration forms, screen sharing, and webinar analytics. It has a free version, and its paid plans cost $10-$79 per host, per month. It’s best for work-from-home teams and remote healthcare providers.
Zoho Meeting Pros & Cons
Occasional software and connection issues like delays and freezes
Intuitive and easy-to-navigate platform
Some users reported poor customer support performance
Who Zoho Meeting Is Best For
- Work-from-home teams: Zoho Meeting provides a scalable platform that allows team members from different locations to meet and collaborate through their desktop or mobile devices safely. It also lets businesses host webinars and connect with up to 250 audiences.
- Remote healthcare providers: Zoho Meeting helps healthcare providers deliver telehealth services through its robust platform. Its tools include medical appointment scheduling, real-time video meetings for virtual diagnosis, screen sharing for added visual aids, chats for sharing resources, and more.
Zoho Meeting Pricing
The Zoho Meeting pricing page shows three plans, where paid versions cost $10 to $79 per host, per month. The main differences between the plans are the numbers of attendees and online storage space, as well as access to advanced features like registration and user management. Those interested may sign up for a 14-day free trial.
Maximum Numbers of Attendees
2 for meetings,
10 for webinars
Online Storage Space
(Attendees in listen and view mode)
Registration Form Customization
Registration Widget Embedding
*Annual plans are paid in full at the beginning of the billing cycle.
Zoho Meeting’s trial edition allows users to host webinars and meetings with up to 25 attendees. It also offers discounts on annual subscriptions and special pricing for educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
Its add-ons include extra storage for 200 session recordings ($192 per organization, per year) and toll-free numbers ($192 per organization, per year).
Zoho Meeting Features
Zoho Meeting enables businesses to host virtual meetings and webinars through computers or mobile devices. Here are some of Zoho Meeting’s most essential features.
- Audio, video, and screen sharing: Connect with your audiences better by sharing your audio, videos, and screens. This feature is beneficial for delivering demos, presentations, and more.
- Recording: Zoho Meeting allows users to record webinars and meetings that can be stored and played online. You may also share the recording’s link or download them for your own documentation.
- Mobile and desktop apps and extensions: Utilize Zoho Meeting from your Chrome or Firefox browsers, desktop computers, or smartphones. It is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices.
- Webinar analytics: Zoho Meeting records webinar information, such as registrants, poll results, attendees, and Q&As, through its downloadable reports. File formats available for report downloads are CSV and XLS.
- Phone audio: Never miss a session—even with a poor internet connection—by dialing in through your phone. Its platform lets users utilize over 100 local dial-in phone numbers and over 55 toll-free numbers to connect from different countries.
Zoho Meeting Alternatives 2020
Video Conferencing Software
Anybody looking for a free to low-priced screen-sharing software for hosting virtual meetings
Starts at $14.99/host/month
Companies that already use GoTo products like GoToConference and GoToWebinar
Companies that want a full VoIP service plan as well as screen-sharing software
Starts at $19.99/user/month for two to 20 users (paid yearly)
Budget-conscious teams wanting to collaborate using screen-sharing technology without paying for service
Free + 3.9¢/minute for toll-free calling for meetings
Freelancers, solopreneurs, and small teams that want the ability to host video and audio conferences at a low price
Free, and paid version costs $15/user/month
Organizations wanting free integration with Salesforce, G Suite, Slack, and other business applications
Starts at $10/user/month
Which Video Conferencing Software Is Right for You?
Answer a few questions about your business and we'll give you personalized product match
Most Helpful Zoho Meeting Reviews
Most Zoho Meeting reviews left online are positive. The majority of users appreciate its simple, easy-to-use, and scalable platform. Others are impressed with its reasonable pricing and the availability of a free plan and trial. However, some experienced software glitches and poor customer support.
Easy-to-use software with functional Zoho CRM integration
“What I like most is that it is easy to use, so it is an excellent option for meetings with customers. The integration with Zoho CRM is very good, all in one place. The clarity of the video and the sound quality are very good. Really, Zoho is excellent and I hope it continues on that path and improves every day.”
— William Keldie
Customer support needs improvements
“I believe that the only disadvantage that this service has is its support team, since it is very deficient, and when there are problems with the operation of this software, they do not provide solid answers to help their users solve the problem. This is really something urgent that has to be corrected to prevent their users from having unpleasant experiences with this service.”
— Zhu Ting
Zoho Meeting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What types of payment does Zoho Meeting accept?
Zoho Meeting accepts payments made through PayPal and major credit cards, such as American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. Online banking transfers and checks are also accepted for annual subscriptions.
Is Zoho Meeting secure?
Yes, it is. All online communications are protected by SSL/128-bit AES encryption protocols, keeping all information shared through audio, video, and screen sharing safe.
What is Zoho Meeting’s required internet connection speed?
Zoho Meeting recommends a minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for audio-only meetings, 5 Mbps for both audio and video transmissions, and 8 Mbps for sessions that involve audio, video, and screen sharing.
If you aren’t sure if Zoho Meeting is right for you, this article on the best video conferencing software is a review of our top choices. Our team looked at various solutions and narrowed our recommendations down based on price, ease of use, and features, such as call controls, screen sharing, and collaboration tools.